What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Well personally I can take risk in anything that I see potential in,but for gambling I've never tried before, I don't even have the interest now maybe I'll have it in the future I do not know.
Its better if you stay away from gambling because the addiction is very bad and it makes the situation worse , its good to invest in legit investment site or crypto instead.

Well personally I can take risk in anything that I see potential in,but for gambling I've never tried before, I don't even have the interest now maybe I'll have it in the future I do not know.
It is better as you don't know about gambling you should stay clear off gambling and better use your time well for other stuffs rewarding your time.

Its better if you stay away from gambling because the addiction is very bad and it makes the situation worse , its good to invest in legit investment site or crypto instead.
I remember my grandmother who used to say that gambling is like lending your soul to the devil. You cannot get anything good from gambling even if you win today because you will surely lose tomorrow. I always remember that. My gambling sojourn is betting small amounts only just for the entertainment.

Yes the only disadvantages of gambling is the addiction, I am a cryptocurrency investor and a trader although I am not expert in trading ,but do you also trade cryptocurrency ?

Yes the only disadvantages of gambling is the addiction, I am a cryptocurrency investor and a trader although I am not expert in trading ,but do you also trade cryptocurrency ?
Yeah but since more than a month , I am not into crypto trading because of family problems , I have already sold bitcoin at $40k , which I had before. I only gamble with bonuses occasionally nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

I remember my grandmother who used to say that gambling is like lending your soul to the devil. You cannot get anything good from gambling even if you win today because you will surely lose tomorrow. I always remember that. My gambling sojourn is betting small amounts only just for the entertainment.
Yeah even I bet small amounts to satisfy my gambling addiction , betting bigger amounts will always lead to loss one or the other day , but very soon because of the house edge.

Even Cryptocurrency is a gamble too, cos when you're investing be it expert or no expert aren't certain of profit for the trade or coins you holdl in your wallet.

Their are some days I wouldn't even spend up to 20 minutes with Bizdustry cos of workload offline. We need to manage our time well offline and online.

It is better as you don't know about gambling you should stay clear off gambling and better use your time well for other stuffs rewarding your time.
Lolz, I know you are actually telling me this based on your experience because you have told me about it before that you once involve yourself in gambling, I really need to stay clear as much

Yeah but since more than a month , I am not into crypto trading because of family problems , I have already sold bitcoin at $40k , which I had before. I only gamble with bonuses occasionally nowadays.

Yeah even I bet small amounts to satisfy my gambling addiction , betting bigger amounts will always lead to loss one or the other day , but very soon because of the house edge.
Oh sorry about that, cryptocurrency trading need a lot of analysation and strategy for you to succeed, you really need to take your time to organize everything perfectly in a way that will suit you.

Last edited:
The hours I spend online depends on what I want to earn online. I could spend up to 6 hours at a go if I have something reasonable to do online that will give me good money.

Well am new to online work but for the past few days I started I think I spend up to 2-3 hours a day but it depends on when I reach the limit given by the forum am working
When working online I spend less than 4 hours working online everyday in order for me to be able to meet the target for the day.

I love working online but then I always prefer to keep my online activity for at least 2 to 3 hours a day in order to avoid any form of expression or server.

I spend a good lotmif time working online almost on a daily basis except at certain times where I need to give myself a break for a day or two which I find very productive for me

Lolz, I know you are actually telling me this based on your experience because you have told me about it before that you once involve yourself in gambling, I really need to stay clear as much
Lol, you're there, I once involved myself deeply into gambling. But now I hardly invest my funds via gambling cos I know the end product is simply devastating.

I function complete tome on the internet. A complete opportunity task is actually one thing where you operate at the very minimum 6 hrs a time, 6 times a full week. Nevertheless, daily I function 8-10 hrs as well as 7 times a full week.

Lol, you're there, I once involved myself deeply into gambling. But now I hardly invest my funds via gambling cos I know the end product is simply devastating.
Well maybe you are not naturally talented in that area, because even how difficult it may seems to a lot of people there are some people that are still making something out of it but on a very rare circumstance

I spend up to 4 hours working online just to be able to meet my daily target everyday and this has been very possible and it is progressing.

I spend up to 4 hours working online just to be able to meet my daily target everyday and this has been very possible and it is progressing.
Sometimes the stress of work and be so much to me that I've not been able to meet up to the daily requirement of about 50 comments, sometimes stress can make us unable to complete the task.

Well maybe you are not naturally talented in that area, because even how difficult it may seems to a lot of people there are some people that are still making something out of it but on a very rare circumstance
Its not matter of being talented anything, its matter of luck. I've been with football since I was 5. That's why I've been trying hard to play professional but Satan never allows me. I tried gambling also, it punishes me there too.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Working online is quite interesting but sometime I work for 3 hours because am in two different forum I try to reach the limit

Their are some days I spent 18 hours being online to do some task, slept with only six (6) hours. But that's not regular cos I have business I manage offline.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back