What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

The type of mood I might find myself in a particular moment might make me do longer time online or make me do shorter time online. My mood is key to me for that

It is our own personal house dear. We use it to worship God with other members since covid19 emanated early last year till now.
Wow it's nice, you really need to take this as your only opportunity and the best for you to worship God, they should even train you on how to be a pastor. Maybe this will help you.

Wow it's nice, you really need to take this as your only opportunity and the best for you to worship God, they should even train you on how to be a pastor. Maybe this will help you.
Laughs, their is nothing bad being a pastor. If its the will of God I'll go into it cos I love my grand creator. The gift if life he gave us is simply priceless.

I actually think that about 5 years ago I used to spend at least a minimum of 6 hours working online on daily basis but for the fact that there are few places to work online now it has diminished to at least 3 hours on daily basis.

The type of mood I might find myself in a particular moment might make me do longer time online or make me do shorter time online. My mood is key to me for that
You are lucky to have all the time and that only the mood is your indicator of control. When you have limited time to spend for online freelancing then progress may be hard to achieve and the earnings would be minimal like what I am earning now.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.

Seriously, with the opportunities of places where one can actually work online and make money is going down on daily basis it makes it also reduces the amount of time someone works online on daily basis.

I do Bizdustry tasks most especially at nights that's when I find chance for myself after dismissing offline business to have time to engage in conversation.

Laughs, their is nothing bad being a pastor. If its the will of God I'll go into it cos I love my grand creator. The gift if life he gave us is simply priceless.
Well depends on individual but for me personally I won't like to become a pastor, that's how I just feel inside me because I always believe that this is always a natural gift or call to

On my good days, I can spend up to eight to ten hours online in a day working my gigs. But if I am not in my very good mood that day, I can put in at least five to six hours at the least

On my good days, I can spend up to eight to ten hours online in a day working my gigs. But if I am not in my very good mood that day, I can put in at least five to six hours at the least
That's is just the way this thing works sometimes. Sometimes one will be in a very high spirit to take on a lot of jobs online that you forget how many hours you've even been working for

Do you know that there persons that earns up to $1000 every week online which is not achievable in most offline work. You are saying this because you have not been opportune to earn such .
I know that's why I'm here because I heard this place can hook you up with better earning opportunities online. Here's hoping.

Overall I spend more than five hours because I work on cashtimeforum, bizdustry and other money making sites and they require consistency and concentration.

I actually think that about 5 years ago I used to spend at least a minimum of 6 hours working online on daily basis but for the fact that there are few places to work online now it has diminished to at least 3 hours on daily basis.
Chaii, what really made it to drop so low to three hours daily? Is it simply that you aren't doing much of the online gigs? Or you've been busy with offline stuffs?

Write your reply...how many hours do you spend making money online Well as for me I don't think I have a specific time that I used to spend a day to earn money online i only use as much as I have

Write your reply...how many hours do you spend making money online Well as for me I don't think I have a specific time that I used to spend a day to earn money online i only use as much as I have
Because you don't keep in track of the hours you spend online. If you check the time you started at first half you'll know how many hours or minutes you spent, same goes when you start second and third half, lol.

Seriously I believe that the opportunities that are available for one to work on daily basis have already diminished to a great extent which makes it hard for you to spend much time online working.

Seriously I believe that the opportunities that are available for one to work on daily basis have already diminished to a great extent which makes it hard for you to spend much time online working.
In the olden day (5 years ago) there were many paid forums that I was into. I think I was spending the whole day for the forums that made me earn $100 in a month which is pretty good for a freelancer like me. But now I am lucky to earn a fraction of that amount.

I don't regularly do online stuff especially PTC. But when I want to earn a couple of bucks with my phone which usually happens in my free time, I can spend up to three hours typing away. Sometimes I can spend up to five hours but the things is I don't do it regularly.

I spend between 2 to 3 hours everyday online performing some online activities but sometimes this always
depending on my offline arrangement and so many other things to consider. Most times is always at night.
Well we almost had like in this regard because I spend also two to three hours everyday for me to do my online job everyday I and I have become so used to it these days that I do not which time in my online job everyday.

I actually think that about 5 years ago I used to spend at least a minimum of 6 hours working online on daily basis but for the fact that there are few places to work online now it has diminished to at least 3 hours on
daily basis.

That was exactly what happened to me when I also started working online during the pandemic, I normally works around six to eight hours daiky but the working time has diminished now to around two to three hours due to offline activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back