What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Their are some days I spent 18 hours being online to do some task, slept with only six (6) hours. But that's not regular cos I have business I manage offline.
18 hours online ? That's quite a long hour to spend online . How much are you able to earn when you spend such long hours online ? ,Indeed is something that is not easy

The hours you spend online depends on what you do online or the number of site you are earning from but me i do spend like 3-4 hours online every day.

The hours I spend online in a day I saw vary. As we are approaching weekend now, I will spend all my time online except I go for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even tomorrow, It was declared that school should not open and this has given avenue to start my weekend from tomorrow.

I have never measured the time I have spent online but I am quite sure I spend a lot of time online completing certain tasks in order to earn money from certain online platforms like this one we are on.

The hours I spend online in a day I saw vary. As we are approaching weekend now, I will spend all my time online except I go for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even tomorrow, It was declared that school should not open and this has given avenue to start my weekend from tomorrow.
Same here, I don't actually have a specific time I spend online, it varies each day, my aim and goal is just to meet up with my target for the day, I can spend as much time as possible as long as I meet up.

Actually I am working for 6 hours almost online , but most of time I spend it in a new site for photography just I join it , this site is really good paying .

I spend approximately 2-3 hours a day if I can find the time. Working offline is more lucrative as we all know but I really enjoy the quiettime online if only pay was higher. I don't mean here just everywhere in general when working online sites.

I do spend like 2-3 hours working on different platforms to earn when I'm less busy and less than those hours when I'm much engage with other things.
The hours I spent online depends on how busy I am offline or with some other things will determine how many hours that I will spend online.

Its not matter of being talented anything, its matter of luck. I've been with football since I was 5. That's why I've been trying hard to play professional but Satan never allows me. I tried gambling also, it punishes me there too.
Lolz, you really mean Satan ? Well if you think that Satan is trying to stop you then you should pray to God to help you on how to overcome the influence of Satan in your life.

I can spend as much hours as I want online in doing any work as far as it is all worth it at the end of the day and it makes sense
You are correct. What matters most is the quality and not the quantity. It's not in the how long you have worked but on how much you have gained in doing something in online jobs.

You are correct. What matters most is the quality and not the quantity. It's not in the how long you have worked but on how much you have gained in doing something in online jobs.
That is right. Quality more than quantity matters alot. But setting a target on the quantity of work you want to do daily is great in helping you manage your time. Them during that set time, provide your best and high quality work.

I have never measured the time I have spent online but I am quite sure I spend a lot of time online completing certain tasks in order to earn money from certain online platforms like this one we are on.
I spend up to 3 hours working online this is done for me to be able to meet up with my target for everyday. And I always do meet up with my target before the 3 hours.

I do normally have a lot of work to do offline so I do not spend so much time working online and I locate just about 2 to 3 hours every day to cover everything I want to.

On a daily basis, I will usually spend as much time as I would want to spend working to earn a living online. And it always feels good to work at my own time

I worked more than 10 hours a day before but as beginner I don't earn very well and I have got scammed by apps , now I work only for few hours but in legit sites only .
I am so happy that you have not realise your mistake by working for almost 10 hours each day on the same website trying to earn money online and it's a good thing that you have been able to discover this platform that is highly legitimate and consistent in paying it members who comment and post here.

Lolz, you really mean Satan ? Well if you think that Satan is trying to stop you then you should pray to God to help you on how to overcome the influence of Satan in your life.
Lolz, I'm praying over it, I believe that the wicked one doesn't have power over me, in God I believe. I believe in more hard and continuity to never slow down.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
Wow you must really be an expert, I still find it difficult to post more than 30 comments per day on bizdistry not to talk of other site, I suddenly become too tired and my eyes hurt.

18 hours online ? That's quite a long hour to spend online . How much are you able to earn when you spend such long hours online ? ,Indeed is something that is not easy
I can't remember, but when I spend such, it means I'm also writing article for a client, and doing forum gigs too. I earn from $5-$10 a day working 18 hours.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
I reach at least 4 hours to be able to complete all my tasks on the give available paying forums. It is frustrating though.

I am so happy that you have not realise your mistake by working for almost 10 hours each day on the same website trying to earn money online and it's a good thing that you have been able to discover this platform that is highly legitimate and consistent in paying it members who comment and post here.
Yes I agree with you bizdustry is good place to spend your time on , no worries about legitimacy of the site , the admin already shown his good wills .

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back