What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Hmm, it isn't easy to manage the time consecutively to accomplish your posting tasks on the forums you mentioned. You should do as your schedule is willing.
Yes I do schedule myself some times. I can earn $2 anyday I'm free. On other days,it's just $1 or more. I have many things doing so I may not earn much. I just want to try out other stuffs because I want to be financially free.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Hello Justin, which other site apart from bizdustry do you work? As for me, I spend roughly an hour a day on one survey site though. It's onepoll and the earnings are relatively minimal

Yes, I think you're right. Their are some days when other posters just like you keeps me typing for long. When I check the time I used in typing it doesn't exceed 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Well , it is always easy when you have other writers here with you , sharing opinions and debating to come to a point. Hope you do meet up to your target especially in such days ?

Actually I lowered my hours allocated for working online , now only I work up to 2 hours online , I think that will affect my earning online badly but I prefer offline activities .

Not like before, I work in education and we are in the process of closing the school year for now and until the beginning of the next school year, I will be overloaded with work. If face-to-face classes are reactivated, I will have more limited time. But if not, I will have more time to dedicate to online activities.
Working fo ten or more hours is a great deal that demands hard work and dedication, i normally works for around 5hours online due to my offline activities which reduces my online earning.

Working fo ten or more hours is a great deal that demands hard work and dedication, i normally works for around 5hours online due to my offline activities which reduces my online earning.
Personally, in the past I have worked 10 hours a day online, but it is not good for my health, so I rarely did it. Something important is what you describe, you must be focused and dedicated to do things well. This is not easy, and the best thing to do is to work on different online activities to clear your mind.

Yes I do schedule myself some times. I can earn $2 anyday I'm free. On other days,it's just $1 or more. I have many things doing so I may not earn much. I just want to try out other stuffs because I want to be financially free.
Sure, you'll be financially free cos you're into many other ways of earning money online and offline according to what my instinct is telling me.

There is one funny thing I have always observed when I work online, I won't even know that I have spent upto several hours into eight to ten hours untill I personally check my time myself and stop my work at that point

There is one funny thing I have always observed when I work online, I won't even know that I have spent upto several hours into eight to ten hours untill I personally check my time myself and stop my work at that point
On several occasions this has happened to me in the past here at Bizdustry, now in view of my offline activities, I have had to be more aware of the time. But when I don't have commitments it happens quite often.

Well , it is always easy when you have other writers here with you , sharing opinions and debating to come to a point. Hope you do meet up to your target especially in such days ?
Sure, that's what makes forum more engaging. Hanging with people that always makes chatting sweet with interesting and inspiring comments.

Spending 3hours is cool.. As for me, I think the best thing to do is to have a plan. Draw a daily limit, a threshold.. As soon as I attain such threshold, I call it a day and get myself involved in other things

I'm even feeling like to spend all my time. it seems online earning is quite easy and fun to earn money from. I'm tired to work offline these days.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
Am never have time to attend this online forums , also busy all the time but I pray this weeks I will make it better to be active online

I'm even feeling like to spend all my time. it seems online earning is quite easy and fun to earn money from. I'm tired to work offline these days.
Even me also I feel to use all my time on this program,cause I know am not wasting my time here ,

Spending 3hours is cool.. As for me, I think the best thing to do is to have a plan. Draw a daily limit, a threshold.. As soon as I attain such threshold, I call it a day and get myself involved in other things
I think it's great to plan one day at a time. Because there are commitments outside the line and in other places, which must also be fulfilled. As you describe it, you can set a goal and when you complete it, it is a day earned.

I spend nothing less than 5 hours online for online activities. Once I'm not wasting my time there and what I'm doing is either fetching me money or knowledge but most importantly money, it's cool
I think that I spend my time in online work is more than 5 hours. I use my laptop Pc computer and also the android phone. There are times that I use them simultaneously. I earn from my smartphone and I earn too through my personal computer. Its really so fast to earn when you have many gadgets. It can really be rewarding.

I am happy to read your positive comments. That reminds me of my earlier days in my freelancing that I was on my computer for the whole day and sometimes even after dinner time. But now I try to limit my indulgence because the earnings are really not worth the fatigue.

Well, there are some situations where I would just decide not to work too much online and take some time off and rest my eyes 👀 because I really need the rest.
Of course situations like this as you have said it are very very important for our eyes to keep them safe and sound to function properly as well as out health too as too much exposure to everything all the time is bad

The highest I have ever spent in is a good day to work online is 7 hours straight. And I was trying to meet some target for my blog post on my website. I am planning to spend 10 hours straight on get paid to post website one day.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back