What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

You are very bright because this is what I am currently doing as most online jobs these days take time to do and the pay is always very little but there are still some other very highly lucrative online job like freelance jobs that pays very high.
Yes there are some freelancing jobs that really pays high. Some of them are like web development and programming, but obviously you will need extra skill for this. Try to learn such programming and you can earn huge amount.

Yes there are some freelancing jobs that really pays high. Some of them are like web development and programming, but obviously you will need extra skill for this. Try to learn such programming and you can earn huge amount.
I have made it a point of Duty for me to try and learn some of this freelancing digital skills but the truth of the matter is that I have not been able to do it all this while because I have order offline engagement but I am doing right now.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
How many posts do you make daily while spending 8 hours, kindly respond as I am trying to create statistics and I need real-life data to draw a reasonable cconclusion?

You are very bright because this is what I am currently doing as most online jobs these days take time to do and the pay is always very little but there are still some other very highly lucrative online job like freelance jobs that pays very high.
Freelance jobs and other high paying jobs needs a good training before you can be successful in getting jobs online. I wish to learn one of those jobs but I need money to fund it.

So the new month have started and now I am focusing a lot on calculating the time I spend online to make money. I have decided to work only on those websites that do pay a lot and that are quite lenient. Bizdustry is definitely my top priority because it is simply the best website right now for me.

I spend on average about four hours online. These are on business, investment and politics section,and I spend little time on entertainment.

I do spend like 2-3 hours working on different platforms to earn when I'm less busy and less than those hours when I'm much engage with other things.

I am feel threatened by the amount of the hours I am going to dedicate to some of the avenues which I use to earn money on daily basis. I will need to allocate my time properly to blogging and get paid to post websites.

How many posts do you make daily while spending 8 hours, kindly respond as I am trying to create statistics and I need real-life data to draw a reasonable cconclusion?
When you spend 8 hours a day typing non-stop with average 2 minutes per posts. You should expect to type more than 300 posts a day.

When you spend 8 hours a day typing non-stop with average 2 minutes per posts. You should expect to type more than 300 posts a day.
Thanks for your response. That's a whole lot of work every day. You are a very consistent person, 300 posts a day is not child's play. Well done sir.

I don't really allocate time for online work. I do it whenever I have the chance. I am a student so I have free time occasionally, therefore I don't have a fixed time. I work whenever there is the opportunity.
Currently i dont also allocate the time I spend online because i normally comes online whenever i am free from my offline activities to work and earn online and later go to my offline activities.

I just find the right match to bet where I am really sure if the particular team is winning 90% , and I end up winning in most of the cases too. But its the greed that sometimes destroys my winnings. Now I win and cashout at right time. I bet 1-2 times weekly in cricket especially.
Oh that means there are a lot of ways people can engage in sports betting, I thought the only way you can engage in sports betting is by betting on football ,I didn't know it is possible for you to bet with cricket.

Oh that means there are a lot of ways people can engage in sports betting, I thought the only way you can engage in sports betting is by betting on football ,I didn't know it is possible for you to bet with cricket.
Soccer or football is popular sport to bet. Yeah there are other games like cricket , badminton , basketball where it is possible to bet online in gambling sites.

I just tried to schedule my day in such a way that I have 2 hours for posting online and this is because I don't want to commit so much that I miss my offline commitment

The highest I have ever spent in is a good day to work online is 7 hours straight. And I was trying to meet some target for my blog post on my website. I am planning to spend 10 hours straight on get paid to post website one day.
I spend up to 4 hours working online and I make sure that those hours are counted and There is value to work for that are hour.

Freelance jobs and other high paying jobs needs a good training before you can be successful in getting jobs online. I wish to learn one of those jobs but I need money to fund it.
This is the same thing that is stopping me from learning the freelance skill because I do not have the financial wherewithal to then it right now as I know that digital skills are quite expensive to learn.

Soccer or football is popular sport to bet. Yeah there are other games like cricket , badminton , basketball where it is possible to bet online in gambling sites.
Well since it is not my area of concentration I don't really know much, all those ones that you have just mentioned which one do you think is the best and the most easiest one to win ?

I use a computer and I can try quite fast. I do not read every lines posted by the members. I read the topic thread and then post the reply, sometimes I reply to the last poster.
I'm very impressed by the way you are doing sincerely, i think i can give it a try because most at times i used to read everything before i reply.

Well since it is not my area of concentration I don't really know much, all those ones that you have just mentioned which one do you think is the best and the most easiest one to win ?
I dont bet in soccer because I dont understand the game. It really depends on your interest and knowledge of any particular sport. I understand cricket so I find it easy to bet. I also watch live cricket matches in TV , so my predictions go wrong many times.

I worked more than 10 hours a day before but as beginner I don't earn very well and I have got scammed by apps , now I work only for few hours but in legit sites only .

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back