What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Hmm... Its well, i believe things will get better very soon. because we need to survive theirfore we have to work yourself out to meet our daily needs.
These days I don't spend up to five hours working online because I never lied I myself and I just work for just three hours and take a rest.

I used to think it is not possible to spend this number of hours online.But recently due to my schedule i now have lots of time outside my offline activities.And i engage actively in Bizdustry and on other forum.I am doing this because i am learning a lot from the topics an contributions i have benefited a lot,and it has been elping how i put out content to issues.
In my case, I have had to minimize my time online, due to my offline work. But still you are right in your publication. We learn from so many topics, and even perfect our way of answering topics in the forums.

I'm not the online business type of person although I was into Google admob self click the other time and I spend hours on it because of the stress but when I saw that it's not really encouraging I had to obtain for standard up so that I won't be spending and wasting much time on it

In my case, I have had to minimize my time online, due to my offline work. But still you are right in your publication. We learn from so many topics, and even perfect our way of answering topics in the forums.
Ever since i discovered this,whenever i have my free time, i do go on the forum and search for topics of interest and learn from contributions.And the ones i have knowledge of i contribute.I would say for some time you have been very active on the forum, and i like most of your contributions to topical issues.

Ever since i discovered this,whenever i have my free time, i do go on the forum and search for topics of interest and learn from contributions.And the ones i have knowledge of i contribute.I would say for some time you have been very active on the forum, and i like most of your contributions to topical issues.
Excellent, I'm glad you are enjoying Bizdustry as many of us are. I have been following you and I really like your posts as they are concrete and knowledgeable. I hope you stay active among us.

I think I work approximately 3 to 4 hours online everyday. Sometimes you could even be more or you could even be less. The basic thing is that I work online everyday

I can walk for a long time I mean as far as it is all worth it at the end and I'm really making it, why will I not keep the energy going

I think it's obviously depends on how free I ask , because some time I am able to spend all about 5 hrs online or more , I don't want to stress myself that much

Sometimes while working online I get carried away and fail to estimate the number of hours I work but I think it should be between 3 to 4 hours

I am not satisfied with the amount of time I spent online to make money. I am looking for a day I'm going to have free time to work 10-hour straight to make money online.

I can simply say that on my not too good days where I don't feel like working at all, i can spend nothing less than four hours working online. But on my good days, I'll go for seven to eight to ten hours a day

Even here at bizdustry isn't easy for me to accomplish within an hour. Its quite hectic for me to be writing for long. It takes me about three hours now to complete my task.

Even here at bizdustry isn't easy for me to accomplish within an hour. Its quite hectic for me to be writing for long. It takes me about three hours now to complete my task.
When am less busy , I do complete my daily tasks within one hour 40 minutes and when am busy , it takes up to 3 hours as well.

I'm just starting so I can't entirely tell how many hours but then I believe it takes a long time if you really want to understand the post and give detailed responses.

When am less busy , I do complete my daily tasks within one hour 40 minutes and when am busy , it takes up to 3 hours as well.
Yes, I think you're right. Their are some days when other posters just like you keeps me typing for long. When I check the time I used in typing it doesn't exceed 1 hour and 30 minutes.

To the glory of God and the struggle, Bry spent online has not being a wasteful one, at least what do we benefit from it is a proof that the time is really worth it

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Kudos to you for you to reach your post limit in the two forum websites that you are. As for me I don't usually have that much time to post because I have some other things that I do. Like for today I said I will reach today's limit of 50 reply. But I have not. Maybe I will later reach the limit. I don't know.

I don't have such kind of time online to be posting in excess and via different forums. I'm just focused here. But kudos to those who can.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back