What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Seriously, the cryptocurrency market is a place where I've found that one of my very best friends spend almost every hour of his day because it really pays him.
As long as your best friend gets his rewards, it's worth spending all day generating profits with cryptocurrencies. It is even motivating for many who are passionate and knowledgeable about it.

I'm trying to work out a strategy where I'll be spending a maximum of 8 hours working online daily. Anything more than that will be stressful to me because I have other stuffs to do during the day and must not deny myself the necessary rest that I need.

I just checked it now. Working on this forum alone will take me 4 to 5 hours daily. Beermoney forum doesn't take time but stretches for a long time due to the limit of posting per hour. How i wish i can make things easier and still earn more.
Hmm, it isn't easy to manage the time consecutively to accomplish your posting tasks on the forums you mentioned. You should do as your schedule is willing.

As long as your best friend gets his rewards, it's worth spending all day generating profits with cryptocurrencies. It is even motivating for many who are passionate and knowledgeable about it.

Seriously, it's a very good channel for him when it comes to making money online through dealing with cryptocurrency trading. It's quite risky but I believe he's mastered the trading.

Seriously, it's a very good channel for him when it comes to making money online through dealing with cryptocurrency trading. It's quite risky but I believe he's mastered the trading.
The one who is knowledgeable and spends time generates profits constantly. I have a friend who almost always wins, but he spends hours a day looking at the charts, where he makes the decision to buy, sell and win.

What I want to do online is the determinants of the hours to spend online. If I have a lot of work to do, I could spend close to 6 to 8 hours online most especially in the evening.

I can spend as much hours as I want online in doing any work as far as it is all worth it at the end of the day and it makes sense

I spend almost all the time with my phone or laptop. I have been working hard to build a good business online. It is not easy but I have been working over it.i spend almost 10 hours a day online to me it is just so small
Oh my god you are really doing a very wonderful and tedious job online for you to be able to spend up to about 10 hours everyday I think if I were to do just half of what you have done online I will get very tired and bored so I will say that you should keep it up because you will soon make a huge fortune online.

With the way I am and nice time and the smartness and hard work which I put towards now online activities, 2 hours daily is enough for me

I am looking for an opportunity where I will be make money every hour because I am willing to spend about 10 hours a day to make money. I will have more free time to do some other things because very soon I will be on vacation.

I am looking for an opportunity where I will be make money every hour because I am willing to spend about 10 hours a day to make money. I will have more free time to do some other things because very soon I will be on vacation.
Excellent @kayode10 , I hope that if you get that site where you can generate profits as you describe, share with us to win all. Although my time is limited I am also about to go on vacation.

Most times 6-7 hrs online posting on forums , because I have other important things to do and site to visit , these made me make less comment on forums , I am still trying to fix up my schedule and others

Excellent @kayode10 , I hope that if you get that site where you can generate profits as you describe, share with us to win all. Although my time is limited I am also about to go on vacation.
There is nothing bad in sharing the income, it is not good enough in my own perspective. I think the best thing is to teach other how I achieve the result by posting the detail process at the income proof section of this forum. The benefits from that one is Infinite, I may be wrong though.

I'm trying to work out a strategy where I'll be spending a maximum of 8 hours working online daily. Anything more than that will be stressful to me because I have other stuffs to do during the day and must not deny myself the necessary rest that I need.
It is true that we want to give the maximum with the online jobs, since it is a way to generate earnings that surely, everyone here needs it. But it is very important to take care of our health, and for that we deserve a rest.
There is nothing bad in sharing the income, it is not good enough in my own perspective. I think the best thing is to teach other how I achieve the result by posting the detail process at the income proof section of this forum. The benefits from that one is Infinite, I may be wrong though.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with sharing sites where you can generate profits. That's why I ask you that as soon as you are able to do so, you can publish them so that we can also benefit from them.

Last edited:
My offline activities are growing gradually, curtailing my online activities. Which in turn have slowed down the hours I spend daily online.

The hours i spend working online depends on the kind of work i did, if I'm exhausted i spend 1 hour and if I'm not exhausted i spend 3-5 hours.

I woke up this morning feeling unmotivated and I could not work up to 2hrs but tomorrow, I'm going to work over 10 hrs to cover today

I woke up this morning feeling unmotivated and I could not work up to 2hrs but tomorrow, I'm going to work over 10 hrs to cover today
When I wake up and not really feeling good I take time out from online work. It is not good to force myself to work especially that posting in forums is not my source of income but it is just an occupation for me. When I have something else to do then posting becomes secondary.

I usually spend 8 to 10 hours a day, these hours I share in two forums and 4 other sites. It is difficult to spend 3 hours online and fulfill 4 or 5 login sites as you do.
I used to think it is not possible to spend this number of hours online.But recently due to my schedule i now have lots of time outside my offline activities.And i engage actively in Bizdustry and on other forum.I am doing this because i am learning a lot from the topics an contributions i have benefited a lot,and it has been elping how i put out content to issues.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back