What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

As a forum poster this days. I spend nothing less than 2 hours per day posting on BizDustry and other forum I'm working even though the time isn't enough for me, I still find time to squeeze everything together to earn some cash for myy

As a forum poster this days. I spend nothing less than 2 hours per day posting on BizDustry and other forum I'm working even though the time isn't enough for me, I still find time to squeeze everything together to earn some cash for myy
Sometimes I I've been spending more than 2 hours posting here on bizdustry, it is always difficult for me to manage to complete the 50 comments when I combine all my offline activities together, it is always so stressful.

One if I have enough data to run and two if my battery is not down I can spend the whole 24 hours online working. It's fun working online from the comfort of your home
The way you describe your publication, you show that you really love working online. I believe that with a little more dedication, you can develop skills that will generate more profit.

In general I work from 6 to 8 hours a day but in lockdown I was working up to 13 hours , but the earnings are too low even though cause still don't find many sites to earn .

How do you manage to sit in front of computer screen for that long? I work for 4 hours and I get tired. This is because sitting for too long can make you lose your health. I am trying my best to minimize the time I spend in front of computer.

The way you describe your publication, you show that you really love working online. I believe that with a little more dedication, you can develop skills that will generate more profit.
Actually what we earn money online is by our skills. I mean, like in this forum where are getting some incentives because we have the ability to write. Same way if someone have the ability to build a website, they can sell their website for hefty amount of profit. That is why our skill determines our profitability.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
I just checked it now. Working on this forum alone will take me 4 to 5 hours daily. Beermoney forum doesn't take time but stretches for a long time due to the limit of posting per hour. How i wish i can make things easier and still earn more.

Thats fair enough if you will ask me. Spending a good ten hours on a free time you can make out of your busy offline schedules can also gonna long way for you in adding up to your daily as well as monthly earning opportunity as we know it to be

How do you manage to sit in front of computer screen for that long? I work for 4 hours and I get tired. This is because sitting for too long can make you lose your health. I am trying my best to minimize the time I spend in front of computer.
It is not too long if you are addicted , the time is going too fast when I was surfing online , but you are right we should to train ourselves to spend less than that .

I don't really know for sure how many hours I spent before, and the former rule of this site is 3 posts per hour, so I just just post when I can, but now? I barely spend my time posting here or anywhere because I've been busy.
Judging on my post , i think I spent upto five to six hours because i cannot calculate the exact time I works online , I normally comes online when I finishes my offline activities .

I spend nothing less than 3 hours working on line per day. It's very stressful just because the money I earn with that time isnt worth it at all. I just don't have other options than to continue the one I'm doing right now

Judging on my post , i think I spent upto five to six hours because i cannot calculate the exact time I works online , I normally comes online when I finishes my offline activities .
Spending 5 to 6 hours a day is very long time for me. I normally spend like 2 to 3 hours a day. And spend around 5 to 6 hours in the weekends. Actually I have a private job and I have to work there from 9 to 5pm.

Actually what we earn money online is by our skills. I mean, like in this forum where are getting some incentives because we have the ability to write. Same way if someone have the ability to build a website, they can sell their website for hefty amount of profit. That is why our skill determines our profitability.
You are absolutely right @Raz1911 , according to our skills are our earnings. But to spend 24 hours when possible online, it would be very good to develop some extra skill and increase earnings, as I have described @delnovem .

I can't actually give a time frame i spend online because i shuffle between online and offline activities intermittently all day, so i switch as often as possible.

I can't actually give a time frame i spend online because i shuffle between online and offline activities intermittently all day, so i switch as often as possible.
We are the same, offline obligations limit you and you cannot calculate the time. This happens when you go on and off the internet throughout the day and you don't keep track of it. I dedicate myself when I can, but it doesn't happen all the time.

We are the same, offline obligations limit you and you cannot calculate the time. This happens when you go on and off the internet throughout the day and you don't keep track of it. I dedicate myself when I can, but it doesn't happen all the time.
that's absolutely interesting because it's same as me,i engage in online gig when am less busy or free to participate,there are days when time seems so impossible.

I spend about two to three hours working to earn money online. I will some have a vacation from the work place and I will have more time dedicate to make more money online. I am looking forward to that time.

Yeah . I work online full time and when the Crypto market was favourable , I normally capitalize on it to make returns on investment . Presently I have been able to create more time for my paid to post sites

Seriously, the cryptocurrency market is a place where I've found that one of my very best friends spend almost every hour of his day because it really pays him.

I didn't spend much time to be working on her because I was engaged with a lot of offline test which probably made me not to be so effective today.

I used to spend less time online that was before the pandemic,but recently i have increased the time i spent online,this is due to my offline job i need to be doing awareness for and also this forum,i spent approximately 5 to 6 hours daily online.

Well, there are some situations where I would just decide not to work too much online and take some time off and rest my eyes 👀 because I really need the rest.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back