What's new

How many freelance sites have you worked on?

On Upwork you can at least try to convince the employer by sending your cover letter and pitching your idea. However, on Fiverr you will have to wait for people to choose your gig. Therefore, I believe getting jobs on upwork is somewhat easier compared to Fiverr.
Yes you are very right getting a work at up work is very easy compare to Fiverr of you have a good profile and portfolio you will definitely get hire after biding a project but for Fiverr of you want to make good amount of money and have your gig selected you need to work in a good niches like coding and eBook cover design they are the two niche that is trendy now on Fiverr

You have a high chance of getting work on Upwork, however, getting your freelancer account can be difficult on Upwork. Since they already have a lot of freelancers, they are very selective in accepting new freelancers. They usually reject freelancers with generalized skills.

Fiverr still remains the best freelancer website anyone can work on. If not for the high competition you battle with on Fiverr, it's a freelancer website capable of paying you so well you don't have to work for any company depending on the services you're selling on it. I'm making use of only 3 freelancer website now added together with paid to post forums I use.

I don't do much freelance work anymore, never really did it as a main focus. I am more focused on getting my own projects off the ground. I work my standard 9-5. My wife does do freelance work however. I think she gets work mainly through UpWork and Fiverr.

Fiverr still remains the best freelancer website anyone can work on. If not for the high competition you battle with on Fiverr, it's a freelancer website capable of paying you so well you don't have to work for any company depending on the services you're selling on it. I'm making use of only 3 freelancer website now added together with paid to post forums I use.

Fiverr might be a great place where you can work, but I do not think that we should underestimate the power of paid forums. There are many forums out there where you can make money and post regularly. I have also worked as a writer on many platforms and content mills are also some of the platforms where I worked.

How many freelance sites would you say you have worked on? I have worked on a few from Fiverr, Upwork, and a few others I forget. How many different freelance sites have you put your services on? What ones worked? What ones failed?

I have been working online as a freelancer since 2011 if I remembered correctly. Some of freelancer website that I have put my services on are ; Fiverr, Upwork, Seoclerks, and WordClerks.

Although, in all of them, it's Seoclerks that's been the biggest for me in terms of being successful with selling of my services and making money.

I have been working online as a freelancer since 2011 if I remembered correctly. Some of freelancer website that I have put my services on are ; Fiverr, Upwork, Seoclerks, and WordClerks.

Although, in all of them, it's Seoclerks that's been the biggest for me in terms of being successful with selling of my services and making money.

Fiverr, Upwork, and SEOClerks are very old websites. During the early days, i used to browse such sites. There wasn't that much competition on these sites because these sites were quite young. However, it was still quite hard to find work on these sites, despite all that. Now things have changed and now there are many new websites that are used by many freelancers. This also includes sites like Copywriting Network.

Fiverr might be a great place where you can work, but I do not think that we should underestimate the power of paid forums. There are many forums out there where you can make money and post regularly. I have also worked as a writer on many platforms and content mills are also some of the platforms where I worked.
Working on forums where you can be paid by the forum owner for making posts every day is a thing of joy because there aren't so many paying forums. It takes a lot of resilient from a forum owner to keep his forum paying users for years.

How many freelance sites would you say you have worked on? I have worked on a few from Fiverr, Upwork, and a few others I forget. How many different freelance sites have you put your services on? What ones worked? What ones failed?

My journey on Fiverr was shortlived as I didn't have the patience to understand fully what is happening at that website. There are the big guys that couldn't even let the newbies have a chance. That being said, I have worked on lots of sites from Postloop, Forum wheel, Seoclerks, and counting. I have learnt so much working on those websites too.

Have been visiting alot of sites specially my online earning like microjob sites or the ptp sites alot .

So in my opinion more than 10+ in a day and it's really alot but I can manage it and it's really fun in a way for me.

My journey on Fiverr was shortlived as I didn't have the patience to understand fully what is happening at that website. There are the big guys that couldn't even let the newbies have a chance. That being said, I have worked on lots of sites from Postloop, Forum wheel, Seoclerks, and counting. I have learnt so much working on those websites too.

Well, the level of competition that's on Fiverr is mad. It's by far the most competitive freelancing website in the world. Imagine when as a newbie to the website, you're going to need more than 6 months before selling one of your services. It was how long it took me to sell mine.

When I started to earn money on the Internet, I thought that I would find one site on which I could earn enough, but now I understand that there is no such site, so I have to work on several. For example, I currently have 4 active sites on which I spend time

Well, by my current calculation, I believe that it should be 5 different freelancing website that I'm working right now. I'm trying as much as possible to add more viable freelancing websites to my stack but it's very unfortunate that you don't get to see much reliable and trustworthy sites today.

I have been working like more than 3 sites together like sproutgigs and other microjob and also surveys and ptp sites which help me earn.

Its a good and easier way if we know how to handle all the websites together and it's really easier if we know it's a scam or not . Sometimes maybe it May be stress and have to alot of hardwork but managing the time helps alot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back