What's new

How many freelance sites have you worked on?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I started to earn money on the Internet, I thought that I would find one site on which I could earn enough, but now I understand that there is no such site, so I have to work on several. For example, I currently have 4 active sites on which I spend time

When I started to earn money on the Internet, I thought that I would find one site on which I could earn enough, but now I understand that there is no such site, so I have to work on several. For example, I currently have 4 active sites on which I spend time

I am working on many paid to post sites. Paid to post sites are the best kind of sites that allow me to make money. I love paid to post sites and Bizdustry is the best one of them all.

I am working on many paid to post sites. Paid to post sites are the best kind of sites that allow me to make money. I love paid to post sites and Bizdustry is the best one of them all.
Please can u recommend few of them, because i'm trying to find the most profitable way to earn and i also like Bizdustry and i would like to spend more time with another sites

For one to make good money you need to work so many website so that at least you can some money, because working only one site you can never make enough money for yourself.

I am actually working on lots of sites, but at the moment i am only active on a few of them. For paid to post forums i am active on referral index forum, bizdustry, beermoneyforum and trendri. Then i also also active on a few faucet sites.

I am actually working on lots of sites, but at the moment i am only active on a few of them. For paid to post forums i am active on referral index forum, bizdustry, beermoneyforum and trendri. Then i also also active on a few faucet sites.
can u share with information how much do u work there and how much u earn? Because i know a guy who tells that he earn such money as he can to not work offline, is that true?

For one to make good money you need to work so many website so that at least you can some money, because working only one site you can never make enough money for yourself.

I think that when it comes to making good money on the web, a person should be consistent and never quite. This is because there are many people who quite and they never make money. They end up complaining.

I dedicate my time in bizdustry alone because of the valuable information that I get on the platform, before I use to work on multiple platforms but I believe it was not a good use of my time

can u share with information how much do u work there and how much u earn? Because i know a guy who tells that he earn such money as he can to not work offline, is that true?
Of course yes, for me I make much money online when working with different websites, you make enough money online when you made your available to work in different websites.

Currently, I'm working only on one freelance platform, due to a lot of competition in the marketplace now, I think I should start working on other sites as well to increase my chances of getting more work.

I spend my time in two paid to post forums. That is; beer money forum and bizdustry. These two forums are the best for me. Their pay rates is fair enough and I am able to make $1 dollar daily from the limit I have set. That is fair enough amount of extra income for me.

Actually, I am working on so many sites that I lost the count of the number of sites I am working on. I cannot work every day on the sites I am engaged with as I also have my own blogs.

I dedicate my time in bizdustry alone because of the valuable information that I get on the platform, before I use to work on multiple platforms but I believe it was not a good use of my time
I worl on four paid to post forums and I also work on one article writing website because I love to write articles and the platform pays me very well even more than paid to post forums

How many freelance sites would you say you have worked on? I have worked on a few from Fiverr, Upwork, and a few others I forget. How many different freelance sites have you put your services on? What ones worked? What ones failed?

When it comes to freelance sites, I have only worked on a few from SEOClerks to Fiverr. I have also worked on a few other sites such as forums where I can offer my freelance services as well but only some of these ever really come to fruition.

I have found offering my services either through my own site or even on my forum as a user upgrade has helped a lot in my getting found.

SEOClerks has probably been the one that has been most successful for me with Fiverr being the lease successful

How many freelance sites would you say you have worked on? I have worked on a few from Fiverr, Upwork, and a few others I forget. How many different freelance sites have you put your services on? What ones worked? What ones failed?

I have worked on many freelancing websites and platforms. I have worked on WriteLearnEarn as well. It was a great marketplace where you could make money. They also paid upfront money as well to some members. I have sold many articles in there. However, now that website is closed.

I have lost the count of number of freelancer sites I worked on from popular options like Fiverr and Upwork to less popular ones like XBTFreelancer, I have worked on a lot of freelancer sites. However, I have been successful only on a few. I managed to get only a couple of jobs on Fivewrr but on SEO Clerks and Upwork, I have managed to earn well.

I have lost the count of number of freelancer sites I worked on from popular options like Fiverr and Upwork to less popular ones like XBTFreelancer, I have worked on a lot of freelancer sites. However, I have been successful only on a few. I managed to get only a couple of jobs on Fivewrr but on SEO Clerks and Upwork, I have managed to earn well.
Among all the website that you mention here I believe I have tried up work and it's works for me so I think that up work is the best I have tried Fiverr but not lucky to sell any of my fresh gig recently

I'm still even looking for a good freelance site outside the usual ones that I know that are based on certain activities for example upwork, scribble, fiverr etc. But this platform have different kind of activities thing is different from other platforms For example this platform has to do with communication via comment and post.

Among all the website that you mention here I believe I have tried up work and it's works for me so I think that up work is the best I have tried Fiverr but not lucky to sell any of my fresh gig recently
On Upwork you can at least try to convince the employer by sending your cover letter and pitching your idea. However, on Fiverr you will have to wait for people to choose your gig. Therefore, I believe getting jobs on upwork is somewhat easier compared to Fiverr.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back