What's new

How many different social medias sites have you joined over the years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have joined just about every social site you can think of, well not all, but there was a lot. I think the first social site I ever used was Friendster, which is going back a long time. That came before MySpace, but I think once myspace hit I went there. I think I even signed up to Bebo when it first came out. There's probably more. I also joined Facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

What about you?

I have joined just about every social site you can think of, well not all, but there was a lot. I think the first social site I ever used was Friendster, which is going back a long time. That came before MySpace, but I think once myspace hit I went there. I think I even signed up to Bebo when it first came out. There's probably more. I also joined Facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

What about you?
I have a Twitter, myLot, and Facebook account. (And Clickasnap, if you count that as social media.) It's more like photo media. Right now, I'm only [semi]-active on Facebook and not doing much with the others.
I've never had an Instagram account.
And I do remember MySpace, but was never a member there either. I think I was still too new to computers to join any social media back then.

Well, I have lost the count of number of social sites I have joined. From the time joining Hi5 back in 2008 to tiktok in 2021, I have joined a lot of platforms, however, currently, I aam active only on few including Facebook and Twitter.

I do not use social media that much because I do not have time. The fact of the matter remains that I am too busy engaging on forums. I sometimes use twitter, but not that much.

I have the usual in my country, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Messenger, Instagram. I don't get the hype of Tiktok though, it is not for me and I would rather have Facebook tell me the ones I can learn from what is trending and useful from Tiktok. I usually unfollow people from my life because I have this feeling of pressure, and I realize that I can live my life without the mental peer pressure I get.

I have the usual in my country, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Messenger, Instagram. I don't get the hype of Tiktok though, it is not for me and I would rather have Facebook tell me the ones I can learn from what is trending and useful from Tiktok. I usually unfollow people from my life because I have this feeling of pressure, and I realize that I can live my life without the mental peer pressure I get.

I have an account on many of these websites, but I never use them regularly. Using social media causes stress and this is is something I have noticed. This is also one of the main reasons why I tend to limit my usage of social media sites.

While there are many social media online including the newly emerging ones, I'm not used to registering my presence with many of them especially the new ones. I only have my presence on three social media platforms.

While there are many social media online including the newly emerging ones, I'm not used to registering my presence with many of them especially the new ones. I only have my presence on three social media platforms.

Well, I would try as much as possible to register on as many social media networks as possible in order to improve my popularity. New social media networks could also prove to be handy when it comes to marketing businesses.

Like 4 or 5 but over the years I am not so active on social media cos I focus on my work majorly, but I am still sort of active on facebook and quite active on twitter. Twitter is like my social media for news.

What about you?

I think I've actually joined all the social media platform that I am familiar with ever since they came out but the real challenge is keeping using all of them at the same time which is something that I have not been doing because it is only two or three of them that I'm making use of.

Actually I have been able to joined more than 5 online social media platforms due to their influence in offline business and also personal life experience. Actually it's quite interesting to joined any of them.

If we are not including forums, which there are several dozen at this point - I have joined Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch. I no longer make use of the bulk of those, only using Twitter and YouTube now.

If we are not including forums, which there are several dozen at this point - I have joined Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch. I no longer make use of the bulk of those, only using Twitter and YouTube now.

I do not use social media that much. Social media causes anxiety and I do not feel comfortable using it. The fact of the matter remains that forums are much better kind of platforms when it comes to interacting with people.

I do not use social media that much. Social media causes anxiety and I do not feel comfortable using it. The fact of the matter remains that forums are much better kind of platforms when it comes to interacting with people.

This is part of the reason why I try as much as possible to be very selective of the pages which I follow on social media so that I know that the information I am getting on my newsfeed are only what I want to see.

Oh I agree. Forums are more personal and the community is more niche. You can get to know people easier and actually form friendships. Social media for the most part is not about socializing but rather about showing off, being right, or just being toxic.

Oh I agree. Forums are more personal and the community is more niche. You can get to know people easier and actually form friendships. Social media for the most part is not about socializing but rather about showing off, being right, or just being toxic.

This is the reason why anyone who is smart about making use of social media platform usually focus on using it for business and services promotional purposes and a little bit of catching fun whenever you want to relax.

I think 60% of the social media platforms I know, I have been able to joined them just to find a platform which can helped to promote my business and also get useful information on how best I can run a business.

I think 60% of the social media platforms I know, I have been able to joined them just to find a platform which can helped to promote my business and also get useful information on how best I can run a business.

This is the best way for me when it comes to the essence of making use of social media platform because they are very important tools that is going to help you to promote your business product and services in a way that you're going to have more popularity.

The fact of the matter is that you can report any person and the forum owner may take it seriously. Social media platforms are full of trolls and pathetic people who always attack and bully people. However, not all the forums on the internet are equal. There are many forums that have very offensive content as well.

The fact of the matter is that you can report any person and the forum owner may take it seriously. Social media platforms are full of trolls and pathetic people who always attack and bully people. However, not all the forums on the internet are equal. There are many forums that have very offensive content as well.

I had a very funny experience on Facebook few days ago when I actually commented on a post where someone mentioned about not liking a particular character in the movie Extraction 2. I just agreed with what the person's said by commenting "I swear" and Facebook had to suspend my account from making comments for 13 Days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back