What's new

How many different jobs have you worked in your life?

Only two for me. The third one succumbed to Covid. And post-pandemic, i swore never to work for anyone again. I chose to work online. And it's making total sense for me. At least my ends do meet.

It was not only you that suffered the effects of pandemic of coronavirus and also the post-pandemic outcome because a lot of people had the same experience and it wasn't something that was very easy for them to cope with as it wasn't everyone that took advantage of the situation at the time. It's a good thing you're working online as a freelancer to help yourself.

I think it's same for me. I've only worked as a freelancer and maybe as a forum poster but that's it. I don't have any regular offline job as I'm still a student but I hope to create one for myself someday.

Since you are still a student, what I am going to advise is for you to try as much as possible to build on your skills because that is going to help you to be in a better position to have so many jobs that you can be able to do online if you have clients who are looking for anyone who can be able to do those jobs.

How many different jobs would you say you have worked in your lifetime? For me it's kinda been limited from freelance work, to running my own sites and so on. I've worked at a call center, for a community and even a video game site that was supposed to bring something impressive, but due to unforeseen issues, it never saw the light of day.

How I wish that I can be able to work at a game house. That will definitely give me a lot of time to play free games when we don't have customers that are coming to play games 😂😂. There are certain jobs that I've done in the past, but owning my poultry farm is one of the best decisions that I took.

How I wish that I can be able to work at a game house. That will definitely give me a lot of time to play free games when we don't have customers that are coming to play games 😂😂. There are certain jobs that I've done in the past, but owning my poultry farm is one of the best decisions that I took.

I am sure that employees at the game house might not be allowed to play games because they are there to assist customers. Having said that, it might be possible that the company might allow the employees of the company to play games during certain times. Having said that, I have only had one job.

I am sure that employees at the game house might not be allowed to play games because they are there to assist customers. Having said that, it might be possible that the company might allow the employees of the company to play games during certain times. Having said that, I have only had one job.

Well, I can tell you that they are allowed to play in some game houses in my country because I have seen them here. As long as there are no customers playing with a gaming system, the workers are allowed to play. They even teach some gamers how to play and that makes them pay to play more.

I've work on a total of 6 different jobs. I've learnt so much from all of them. All the jobs I've worked on have been able to teach me more intellect on the job and not about paying me by the hour. This is what I look into whenever I'm applying for any job in any company.

Anyone who's a big lover of video games will definitely love working in a gaming lounge. Over here, those who are working on the job are paid very well because it's a trending business that's getting lots of customers. Imagine working and having fun at the same time, it's going to feel so good.

Just the one in the hospitality industry ;) I mean mostly I love to work based on what I'm good at or flying in a realistic world but those won't come any day soon.

Be a game guy and work from home Xd

I've work on a total of 6 different jobs. I've learnt so much from all of them. All the jobs I've worked on have been able to teach me more intellect on the job and not about paying me by the hour. This is what I look into whenever I'm applying for any job in any company.

This is something that is always going to make it possible for you to be able to start your own business when you must have gotten enough knowledge and intellect from the job that you're doing should you decide to go in the same line of business when you want to start up something for yourself in the future.

Just the one in the hospitality industry ;) I mean mostly I love to work based on what I'm good at or flying in a realistic world but those won't come any day soon.

Be a game guy and work from home Xd

I've been trying to start streaming my video games but I'm still very much new to streaming. I'm confused in which streaming service to make use of for my game streaming.

Which one would you recommend between Twitch and Kick?

This is something that is always going to make it possible for you to be able to start your own business when you must have gotten enough knowledge and intellect from the job that you're doing should you decide to go in the same line of business when you want to start up something for yourself in the future.

I always wanted to start my own business. However, the fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy and capital is required. The fact of the matter remains that I have had just one job and I never felt that I am the kind of person who should work for others. Establishing one's own business takes time.

I always wanted to start my own business. However, the fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy and capital is required. The fact of the matter remains that I have had just one job and I never felt that I am the kind of person who should work for others. Establishing one's own business takes time.

Yeah, that's very correct. Capital, other resources and planning are the biggest challenge anyone who wanted to start a new business usually face. When you can't be able to solve those problems, it's always very difficult to start a business and that's why most people resort to working rathe than having their own business.

Yeah, that's very correct. Capital, other resources and planning are the biggest challenge anyone who wanted to start a new business usually face. When you can't be able to solve those problems, it's always very difficult to start a business and that's why most people resort to working rathe than having their own business.

I must say that capital is one of the most important resource. Just imagine having an unlimited amount of capital, you may be experimenting with many different kinds of business ideas. However, since many people do not have enough capital to start their own business, they keep looking for job opportunities and this is why they switch different kinds of jobs all the time.

I've been trying to start streaming my video games but I'm still very much new to streaming. I'm confused in which streaming service to make use of for my game streaming.

Which one would you recommend between Twitch and Kick?
Whatever fits the bout for yourself, each person is different. You also have YouTube and KIck ;) I mostly do Twitch streaming and I also do videos on YouTube with OBS as a free software to stream with.

Start small and give it a try ;) doesn't have to be that great with the overlays Xd

Whatever fits the bout for yourself, each person is different. You also have YouTube and KIck ;) I mostly do Twitch streaming and I also do videos on YouTube with OBS as a free software to stream with.

Start small and give it a try ;) doesn't have to be that great with the overlays Xd

Thank you @Empire for the suggestion. I may start with either Twitch because I've not been into using YouTube often. Yes, I will keep it mind to start small since it's a project which I'm new in. Taking baby steps will be vital to helping me.

I must say that capital is one of the most important resource. Just imagine having an unlimited amount of capital, you may be experimenting with many different kinds of business ideas. However, since many people do not have enough capital to start their own business, they keep looking for job opportunities and this is why they switch different kinds of jobs all the time.

When you don't have the capital needed to start any business that you want to even if it's a small business, there is no way you can be able to have that business plan executed. This is because capital is one of the first requirements that you must make provision for and make sure that it's enough to cater the whole budget that the business needed for it to be started.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back