What's new

How many different jobs have you worked in your life?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many different jobs would you say you have worked in your lifetime? For me it's kinda been limited from freelance work, to running my own sites and so on. I've worked at a call center, for a community and even a video game site that was supposed to bring something impressive, but due to unforeseen issues, it never saw the light of day.

Well I have been able to run like more than two kind of jobs both online and offline to make some income.

I have worked as a freelancer, trading in crypto which introduces me to online stuffs, and also my offline earnings jobs.

I have worked a handful but longstanding jobs, there has only been two. The one I am at currently and the one prior to this. The other jobs were ones I worked at for less than 2 years each.

I cannot work two different jobs at the same time. The fact of the matter remains that it is very hard for me to work for two different companies. However, there are many people who may not have any other option and they tend to work two different jobs because they have to work and earn huge sum of money to deal with daily expenses.

How many different jobs would you say you have worked in your lifetime? For me it's kinda been limited from freelance work, to running my own sites and so on. I've worked at a call center, for a community and even a video game site that was supposed to bring something impressive, but due to unforeseen issues, it never saw the light of day.

Ever since I started working at the age of 12 years old, I believe that right now I must have worked on at least 11 different jobs before I was able to start my own business of agricultural poultry farming and fish farming which is doing very well today.

Ever since I started working at the age of 12 years old, I believe that right now I must have worked on at least 11 different jobs before I was able to start my own business of agricultural poultry farming and fish farming which is doing very well today.

I started making money after the age of 25. The fact remains that I never got any kind of real opportunity that would allow me to earn money online. However, after online forums were created, I began making money as writer. However, making money on online forums could be quite challenging.

Personally I have worked in not less than 5 jobs both online and offline even though not all of the jobs were successful but I was able to get one out of which is currently helping me to survive.

Personally I have worked in not less than 5 jobs both online and offline even though not all of the jobs were successful but I was able to get one out of which is currently helping me to survive.

There are times when you have to accept job offers that may require you to work more. They may also offer high pay rates to employees. However, the fact of the matter remains that the job might be too hard and the responsibility might also be too big as well.

From writing articles and ebooks to designing blogs and online stores, from selling websites to selling products and freelancing services, from working as a digital marketer to as an SEO consultant, I have done all sorts of work and it is very difficult for me to track the types of jobs I have done in the last 10 years of my professional life.

I have only had one job in my life. I worked in a telemarketing company a couple of years ago. At that time I was searching for a job. It was not the kind of job that i liked because it required you to deal with very rude people and rude bosses. Having said that, I left it and started my online career.

As a matter of fact I have done different types of jobs in my life in Nigeria we call doing different things or hustle so I can say for sure I have accrued different kinds of Hustle for example laborer work, factory work, bakery work, now I'm a graphic designer and UI/UX designer

As a matter of fact I have done different types of jobs in my life in Nigeria we call doing different things or hustle so I can say for sure I have accrued different kinds of Hustle for example laborer work, factory work, bakery work, now I'm a graphic designer and UI/UX designer

The skill of graphic designing is also in demand. However, this is what makes it quite saturated as well. There has been a incredible large amount of people who have entered in this field and this makes it very competitive for sure.

In my life, I have worked two jobs outside of the Internet but most of my working life has been working from home and online to earn an income.

I feel much happier being my own boss and working from home so this is something that I have stuck to and will continue to stick to.

Counting my jobs away from the internet and also on the internet I would say I have had around 7 jobs altogether with around 5 of those I still do now.

You have been working since you were 12 years old? So, how old are you now? I am 31 years old and I have not worked any offline job except one. It was a telemarketing firm and the chances of growth were minimal to none unless or until you work a lot and generate a large amount of sales for them.

I've worked in a radio station, shopping mall as a supervisor, TV station as a producer, Plastic producing company and as a banker. Of all the jobs, it was the TV station producer I enjoyed most. If I have the opportunity to go back, I will not waste any time.

Only two for me. The third one succumbed to Covid. And post-pandemic, i swore never to work for anyone again. I chose to work online. And it's making total sense for me. At least my ends do meet.

I've worked in a radio station, shopping mall as a supervisor, TV station as a producer, Plastic producing company and as a banker. Of all the jobs, it was the TV station producer I enjoyed most. If I have the opportunity to go back, I will not waste any time.

So, what aspect of TV station producer did you like the most? I reckon that there are many different kinds of jobs and many people may like or prefer certain kinds of jobs, especially if the particular job suits them the most. Just imagine working as a swimming coach when you yourself love to swim. So, what made you passionate about working as a TV station producer?

After completing my degree, I worked in the corporate sector for some time, then I applied for an English teacher's position.

Then, during COVID-19, I had to leave my job, and that was the first time when I thought of learning freelancing. Now, I'm a full-time freelance writer.

After completing my degree, I worked in the corporate sector for some time, then I applied for an English teacher's position.

Then, during COVID-19, I had to leave my job, and that was the first time when I thought of learning freelancing. Now, I'm a full-time freelance writer.

I always appreciate anyone who took the path of becoming a teacher. It's not an easy job no matter the level you're going to tech in. Also, to the best of my knowledge, teachers doesn't get paid well not at least in my country. Unfortunately, all aspects of education was affected during COVID.

So, what aspect of TV station producer did you like the most? I reckon that there are many different kinds of jobs and many people may like or prefer certain kinds of jobs, especially if the particular job suits them the most. Just imagine working as a swimming coach when you yourself love to swim. So, what made you passionate about working as a TV station producer?

I focused on producing the jingles used in most advertisements brought in the station every day. It was a very satisfying job I had back then. I love being involved in video content production. It's what's led me to becoming a TV station producer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back