What's new

How long should a realtor renovate his house?

It is always very important for a realtor to always renovate his house from time to time because when his house is the latest then he will definitely make a lot of money because people will want it.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
You See those houses around are probably not handled by realtors or real agent and some agent are not capable of convincing owners to renovate the house.

A property whether a house, apartment or even a building should have a regular maintenance schedule. Repairs are common for structures that are 10 years old which would also need repainting. Water piping system can be faulty already together with the sewage. When the property is neglected of maintenance it becomes old and dilapidated that the rent would go down. Owners of properties for rent should see to it that their structure is sound and still nice to live in.
As a owner of an apartment it all depends on you and how long you want to renovate your property most people renovate the property every five years while others may do that everything is it all depends.

Maintenance of a property you own or manage is for your benefit, you don't need to start consulting anyone to take care of the property, because people will easily get attracted by the beauty of the building.

Renovate, repaint and repair anything that's needs to be fíxed.

A property whether a house, apartment or even a building should have a regular maintenance schedule. Repairs are common for structures that are 10 years old which would also need repainting. Water piping system can be faulty already together with the sewage. When the property is neglected of maintenance it becomes old and dilapidated that the rent would go down. Owners of properties for rent should see to it that their structure is sound and still nice to live in.
I really talk and renovate his house every 5 years depending on his own opinion always he or she wants to maintain his property most people who repent the house every 2 years and do major renovation every 5 to 10 years

Like someone up here said, renovating a house every five years is a good idea and it will also make it stay with the latest trend.

A realtor of a real estate property can renovate his property every five years but can carry out maintenance on the property every two years like repainting

When the time for renovations comes I think it would be clear and visible although some already have a schedule like in two years intervals so it's depending actually

A realtor should renovate the house when the need arises. But the best time is when a new tenant is about to occupy your building.

This all depend on the relate to one can renovate his house every 2 years that is repenting and changing of some building equipment or however you can be able to do major renovating every 5 years.

Well it depends on the agent or the house owner, there are some who do renovation every six months, while some do it every one year while others might take longer than that. There is actually no specific rules as to when and how long one should wait before renovating.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
If you issue of renovation is to be taken into account for the purpose of getting better tenancy rates, I think he should do the renovation after the older tenants leaves before a new one come in

I think if you want people to still use the same eye to look your house, you should be renovating for like 2-3 years interval but many house owner are not considering this again and the only thing they care about is to collect their house rent

Every edifice of which a house is included should be renovated to keep it in good shape. However some stuffs like plumbing and electrical works may need yearly maintenance while the building can be renovated every 10 years.

Every edifice of which a house is included should be renovated to keep it in good shape. However some stuffs like plumbing and electrical works may need yearly maintenance while the building can be renovated every 10 years.
I would suggest that renovation should be made yearly. So that the beauty of the house will be maintained. As to the plants around the house, I think the maintenance should be done everyday. If the plants and flowers are not maintained daily, it will look like a jungle.

Very nice observation. I think it is the duty of reality that he should run over at his house at least every two years. It does not mean that he should change everything but at least the areas which requires attention should be renovated properly.

At least once in a year should do. Some tenants are so carefree that they will ruin your property in a matter of months, but once in a year will be ok.

It is very important for a realtor to consistently renovate his house especially when the people living in the house before have packed out and you are expecting New occupants.

A realtor should know that the way a property is maintained will be the way it will be valued. A realtor should do minor renovations every year or when a tenant leaves a property. A realtor can also do renovations every 2 years depending on the nature of the materials used for the construction work.

Renovations are very crucial, because they make the property more habitable and they add to the value of the property. I believe minor changes should be done yearly, that way it would go bad beyond repair and would save cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back