What's new

How long should a realtor renovate his house?

The appearance really matters in this industry.
I think the house should atleast be renovated anytime it is about to be sold or rented.
It increases the worth of the house.

According to me, a homeowner should consider upgrading his or her home at least every two years if they want to make money and see their property value increase.
This will increase the home's worth and make it more desirable to rent out once more.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
Renovating is crucial. I believe that diligent property maintenance by realtors or property owners will give a home or property more lustre when it comes time to rent it out or sell it.

There may be so many reasons that could determine how long it will take. Sometimes they needs to renovate and have a modern structure can Also be a determinant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back