What's new

How long should a realtor renovate his house?

A realtor should renovate their properties as soon as they find out their is need for it and before giving it out to a new tenant.

A good realtor must know that maintenance is key in improving efficiency of his business. Makeover should occur permitting to the rent of the people. As much as a occupant is parking in, then he should do the work of conservation and renovation. Also, there should be overhaul within the space of 3-5 years. This gives excellence control over the environment and the worth of the real estate business.
You are right in your publication, the person in charge of the property must be aware of the condition of the property and attack in time any problem that needs to be corrected, this way he will have control of the value of the real estate business, the more impeccable it is, the higher the rent collection will be.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
Don't be surprised to see houses with poor management. Most of those house are not been managed by their owners, they are handed over to care takers who are most times not up to the task.

The time for realtor to renovate a house shouldn't be more than 5 five years. I can say that the period also depends on the caliber of people that are using the building.

It all depends on the conditions of your houses or property. Many houses would require a renovation within the period of 10 years in my country. However, it also depends on the material used while constructing the house. There are many houses in my country (Pakistan) that are almost 30 years old and I believe they require renovation but people still do not renovate them.

When it comes to selling a home that needs work, you have two options: sell it as is—in its current state with no improvements—or make renovations in the hopes of making more money down the road.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
Is not that they are happy to that their house is like that,but is not as easy to renovate or sell out that way. And most of them don't know how to go about getting some loan out there to make there house standard I guess.

Is not meant to be renovated always, even if you wish to renovate your house you can only read it once in three years. It is not advisable for a retailer to renovate his house more often

A real estate agent should be able to run maintenance in the buildings when it is time for one. As a real estate agent you should know that maintenance is part of the investment process. A building that is not well maintained can be abandoned there by leading to loss in investment. Regular maintenance should be done.

A realtor should be detail in renovating his or her house this would attract quality clients to come after the properties and pay good money for it. But many at time they always rush renovation work.
If it's a residential house, I think it is good to renovate it at least every 5years. By this time some the house materials would have worn out and the best thing is to repair or replace some of them.

The owner of a particular building can renovate his house every for four years or five years depending on his own plan and schedules of how best you want his house to look like.

The owner of a particular building can renovate his house every for four years or five years depending on his own plan and schedules of how best you want his house to look like.
Maybe I would agree with the schedule but no really 4 or 5 years because the building depends on the age and the location as well. When the place is inundated during the rainy season then the building gets old faster. But for a good location a simple repainting every 3 years will do to spruce up the appearance.

There certain tenancy agreement the includes that the Tennant take the responsibility of maintaining minor repairs in the house for as long as he is a Tennant in it. That should have been considered

It depends on the conditions of the house that will determine if the house will need renovation. A real estate manager will not keep renovating a house if he doesn't makes much money from the concern house. Some estate agents might want to get a buyer or tenant for the house before he renovate it.

Renovate when the facilities or building structure is fading out, and when it isn't attracting rentals or not suitable for commercial purposes.

I think when a building stays long and fading out, a real estate property owner shouldn't allow it to.lose its value be it commercial or residential building it ought to be maintained.

It all depends on the conditions of your houses or property. Many houses would require a renovation within the period of 10 years in my country. However, it also depends on the material used while constructing the house. There are many houses in my country (Pakistan) that are almost 30 years old and I believe they require renovation but people still do not renovate them.
If the property is being rented or used for other means then I think the 10 years is a very long time. The renovation particularly the repainting or replacing the wallpaper would depend on the wear and tear of the property. There are occupants who know how to care for the house so the renovation can be for a longer time.

One does not need to be embarking on renovation of his property all the time to make sales on rent. You just do it once a while for a start and put in clean tenants

If the property is being rented or used for other means then I think the 10 years is a very long time. The renovation particularly the repainting or replacing the wallpaper would depend on the wear and tear of the property. There are occupants who know how to care for the house so the renovation can be for a longer time.

There are many people in my country who do not renovate their houses at all. They only renovate their house when they are about to sell the property so that they can get a good price for their value. I live in a house that was renovated by previous owner who sold it to us after renovating the house. Renovation is a good thing and people should renovate their house regardless of whether or not they are selling it because renovation makes your house more comfortable and improve looks of your house.

Renovating a house is not something to wait for some time before doing, as soon as you notice some defects invthr house, renovating it is the best, this will help save lives, save costs, and even attractpotential customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back