What's new

How long should a realtor renovate his house?

A good house with a good structure should be renovated in order to maintain the house beauty and attention and also led to increament in the house rent and the house will last longer.

Well, to me, the renovation of a house, requires no specific time to be done. the renovation can be done at any time depending on how the realtor needed and how his house should looks like. to some extent, people renovate at the beginning of every rental of the house.

Proper care should be undertaken on the property to keep the building in good shape like the painting, door knobs, electrical fittings, piping,roof and the likes. So that the property will retain its value

It depends on the owner of the house 🏠 to renovate anytime he wants, even though sometimes those who rent the house 🏠 seems to renovate it any time they want.

If you have tenants that are staying in your house that are matured and take care of the house then you are not going to need to remove it the house in up to 5 years but then you can always remove it it whenever the need arises.

Maintenance, is one of the best to be done on daily basis as of of the qualities of a realtor, and renovation is also part of maintenance, so it's should be done of regular basis in other to keep the house more attractive and stronger.

A good realtor should know that maintenance is key in enhancing productivity of his business. Renovation should occur according to the rent of the people. As much as a tenant is parking in, then he should do the work of maintainance and renovation. Also, there should be renovation within the space of 3-5 years. This gives quality control over the nature and the value of the este estate business.

I think taking every year ending to renovate a building isn't bad at all. But in this case it will be a general renovation regardless of some intermittent renovation during the year.
This is a nice approach.

As a real estate agent who has invested in houses for rentage. To increase your yearly tenant rate, how often do you think so real estate agent needs to be renovating the house?
I asked because I always see some delapitated house around my area and I do wonder how the owners are comfortable seeing their houses like that
We have different types of real estate agents and house owner, some will renovate the house to suit the standard of a modern house and increase the price while some will just keep collecting rent monies without proper renovation which can damage the house on the long run.

I believe that upgrading a house has a big influence in that it adds beauty to the property and also increases its worth owing to the price of the house; but, from a tactical standpoint, I am not sure how much it costs to renovate a house.

You only renovate if there is some defects that you believe are going to affect your pricing for the building. You can also renovate when you believe it would make sense increasing the price.

Well, personally to my opinion, I think it's something that is expected to be done annually if necessary this is to help the house itself strong and even more beautiful.
The renovation of a house, is not something that requires a specific time. But this depends on individual income and the desire to how it wanted to be. most often is required to make it even better and strong.

Last edited:
The time to renovate the house shouldn't be fixed. You will have do the renovation whenever the need arise or whenever you noticed some defects. In the absence of any defects, it could be done on a yearly basis.

We have to understand the function of renovating a house. It's gives beauty and also increase the value of an asset. If this can be done every 5 years I think that is enough. You do not really have to spend so much on this as it will be expensive to do it on a yearly basis.

Well renovation of house buy a rectal in my location depends on where the house is located weather in the urban area or the rural area. If it is in the rural area the renovation can be after five years but if it is in the urban area mostly is after two years.

I believe that there should be routine maintenance that should be carried out in a house every year. There are some things that should be changed once in at least three years.

Well I am a owner of a house I know the
house value, if we use good quality materials to build a house then there is not necessary to renovate for years,

I think renovating your house every 5 to 10 years is quite ok because that will probably increase the value of that property for rentage. The place i am currently living is being renovated every 5 years.

Sometimes the houses you see may not really belong to a realtor.
It may be a personal house or something else.
As a realtor, you must be ready to renovate your building when it is due because that is where your money comes from
one of the role and function of a realtor is definitely not the renovation of house,except that falls under what he is assign to dothen that can be carried out,but then,as soon as the building starts to have some minor issue,its a sign to do a repair.
If minor renovation then it will be on yearly basis. Peoples always manage accordingly time and expense. Sellers are mostly renovate house for making amount great. So Realtor are mostly not invest on sale purchase houses.
One of the things that will altimately make a structure to stay longer and be more durable for a longer period,is if there is a routine maintanance of the facility and structure from time to time.

Last edited:
This depends on different factors. How durable the construction materials are, the location of the property and how the previous occupants used the house and the damage they've incurred. If these conditions are good, you won't be in a rush to renovate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back