What's new

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners when they bow out of service??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pension should be paid immediately a person retired from work and left with a clean slate. By clean slate I mean demonstrated a worthy character and attribute while serving. And most time pension are delayed as a result of bad government in a country, who are not concerned about their workers.

1-2 years if you know someone in pension board otherwise an avearage of 3years at the earliest.So sad but thats the truth in our country .People who have worked and given the best of their active years to serve the government are tretaed like trash. They are not priortize or given duly consideration in paying them timely. You see pensioners queing tirelessly and being toss forth and back for the the payment they have worked for .

Thought leadership from Credit Suisse and the world's foremost experts countries have been less accustomed to retire- ment as The long way to sustainable retirement. Mandatory occupational pension schemes, where pension is paid out as the product or service they were buying.

In my country Nigeria, delay in pensions usually occur due to bad government and corrupt civil workers, due to this it usually take years and it depends on how lucky you are, if you are unlucky you will even die waiting for your pension.

In Pakistan, every person start receiving their pension after two to three months. You just need to complete your documents and handover to your senior staff for more process. As you have mentioned that it takes too long in your country, I think your system needs to get more active and smart to provide some relaxation to Their pensioners by completing the process quickly.

This is quick and can even encourage workers to retire when they want. I like the fact that it is after two to three months when the employee must have settled into retirement and made plans on how to spend their pensions. It is a different case from what we have in Nigeria where even pension funds are squandered by those meant to keep it safe.

Here in my country im not sure but my granma said it's between 6 months-1 year of processing. I guess it's not bad since people will recieve a separation pay when they retire or something like that. It's no good if the pensions are delayed for more than a year.

I really don't have the idea of how long it take before pensioners are paid.but am sure it takes time because pensioners do complain about delay payment by government. Thats all I know about my country but I really don't know about other countries.
Post automatically merged:

I really don't have the idea of how long it take before pensioners are paid.but am sure it takes time because pensioners do complain about delay payment by government. Thats all I know about my country but I really don't know about other countries.

Last edited:
I believe that in every country, there are usually some procedures that should have been done in order to start receiving pension, it's a monthly thing here and i believe it's the same in pretty every other country

Retirement in our country starts immediately after retirement. . Even if one's pension document is late, it will take a maximum of 2 to 3 months. But after that time, the process of getting pension starts immediately.

due to the imbalance in my country's economy,the years,month,weeks days,hours to be paid pension is not stable because all these are nit strictly followed.for instance,a pensioner that should get her pension within a year might be postponed to 5 yrs or more and in some cases it has to do with connection

Well, anything that has to do with civil servants in my country is treated nonchalantly. They do not execute plans to better their working conditions while they are still in service, not to talk of when they retire. They hardly pay and many aged retire civil servants in my country died in penury.

In my country pensioners are not being paid they owe you for nine months, they pay you just one month, it doesn't make sense at all, no hope for pensioners in my country, a business man over here earn ten times more than a civil servant, our system of government is very bad.

The pensioners in my country specially in civil departments have to wait for a long it's for those who has no reference or they didn't give bribery for their work. But in military department it took a little time and there is no need of reference and bribery.

I am from India and in my country first you have to do a government job in order to receive pension. You have to work atleast 10 years or more and then if you retire , you will get a combined pension of 1 - 2 crores. This is the process in my country.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
Like mostly in some country like in ours the process of the government pension may take to 2years or more maybe they really a background and one by one processing so they will release it with a batch.

This is something I qm not proud of but I will say it anyway. The government of Nigeria sometimes take a lot of time to pay the pension of their workers. Some would have even died before their pension is received from their families. I find it very disheartening that after working for years as a government worker, money due to the workers are not duly paid

In some countries it takes up to 5 yearsbefore payment and sometimes they never get paid, I think the government sector should look into it and allow the retirees to have their pension immediately after retirement.

in my country where I come from it is very difficult for the Federal government to pay the current employees working as a civil servant talk less of people that already served the country. my country government owe a lot of pensioners so they take very long to pay pensioners.

The years it takes before pensioners start receiving their pensions varies from country to country, in most develop countries of the world is a bit much more earlier, it happens almost immediately you retire from active service but in underdevelop countries, it takes from a year after retirement before they start paying you.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
Here in Pakistan, pensions are being paid after two years, but when the pensions are started, then people receive pensions every month regularly. In some departments there may be delay in pensions due to pandemic or other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back