What's new

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners when they bow out of service??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
Pensioners in my country are in a pathetic situation, as the government most time neglect these senior citizens.
It has been bedeviled by corruption and miss management.
This has lead to people indulged in illegal activities while in office, knowing that after their days of work taking care of themselves without the assurance of pension will be difficult.

I think this actually depends on certain things and a lot of circumstances and also it depends on the level of someone in the government ,if someone working for the government is of high position there is a high possibility of getting on the pension immediately,there are some situations in which government need a lot of things to settle on and a person might not even have the opportunity to get immediate pension immediately so it all depends on the setting of the government.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
In case of invalidation or death the rate will be 1-1/2 months pay for each completed year of service. family pension at the rate of 50% of the pension (net or gross), as the case may be will be paid to the widow or sons or daughters. servant.

Access to the RSA will only be allowed upon retirement. If an employee retires at the age of 50 years or more he/she can have immediate access to the RSA. Similarly, if an employee retires before the age of 50 years due to mental or physical incapacity, he or she can have immediate access to

In my country pensioneers really go through alot before they receive their payments..... most of them face the stress of going from one ministry to another on a daily basis just to access what is rightfully theirs oo(their sweat and hardwork)....... This is highly unfair and the government isn't even concerned about it

Bowing out of service has always being an ugly experience for the retired civil servants in many African countries especially in Nigeria. The corrupt act of many governmental agencies has caused a lot of havoc to many retirees. On a normal circumstances, a newly retired worker should be paid his/her gratuity within the maximum period of 3 months but reverse is the case in the African countries. Many retirees have not been able to receive their gratuity after years of leaving service.

In our dear Homeland Pakistan after retirement government take a whole whole life and after the death of pensioner government take pay the pension to their little children for whole life after marriage of their children if a widow then government take pension to the widow

Depending on the jurisdiction, it's permitted or not allowed. That is why the federal government has chosen to get involved. After retirement, one should record the terms and the documents must be ready for payment and should be ready for the buyer as well. Since the state of Texas is not responsible for reimbursement, state government does not pay for these services.

In Nigeria they really have an issue on paying out pensioner, it has become their hobby to delay the salary of pensioner may be its due to the fact that company has a debt to pay or the federal government has a debt to pay. But in nigeria they don't pay pensioner for like 6 to 7month.

Depending on who is paying the pension. On a normal, it should take about 3 to 12 months to pay military personnel civil servants could take up.to 2 years or more, while it varies on the employers in the private sector.

Concerning how long it takes pensioners to be paid. Well, here in my country it take years for a pensioner to get paid and it is not suppose to be so, but I believe the major reason behind it is bad governance and corruption. A pensioner has to have connection before he can receive his pension early

It depends on the working system of a country. Some countries pay pensioners immediately after theor retirement while some countries because of the increasing rate of bribery and corruption, they pay after so many years that been the pensioners might have forgotten about it

Unfortunately, over 50% don't get to have access to their pension funds during their life time. The the institution in charge of pension payment in my country is very corrupt, even after the pensionier's death. when the relatives will have access to the pension funds has no specific time or yrs.

Sometimes it takes forever for the pensioners to get their pension in my country. There are so many reason for this. Someone might have embezzled all the pension fund. And judicial system in the country is not helping in these matters. It is been stated that once you can return just 20% of the stolen fund, you are free to go. This makes some people to embezzle the fund beyond reasonable instance, It left 100 of pensioners hopeless. But it takes 3 to 6 months processing to get access to pension fund on paper but the case is different in reality.

Unfortunately, over 50% don't get to have access to their pension funds during their life time. The the institution in charge of pension payment in my country is very corrupt, even after the pensionier's death. when the relatives will have access to the pension funds has no specific time or yrs.
I understand the system in our country is very much cruel. Sometimes the pensioner spend life time and not getting his or her pension. No matter what, it takes at least one year before a pensioner start seeing his or her pension salaries drops down.

It takes almost for ever in most instances in my country. You retire from service and keep on pursuing your retirement benefits for as long as you live. What a country!

It takes almost for ever in most instances in my country. You retire from service and keep on pursuing your retirement benefits for as long as you live. What a country!
Indeed what a country! The most annoying part is the requirement they ask the old ones to present before being paid. They will keep running here and there to provide such dubious and time consuming documents for clearance which cost many pensioniers their life.

From receipt of your authority the process would normally take 4 to 5 weeks. Some pension providers have quicker turnaround times than others. It may be possible for you to have your pension cash within 3 weeks, but it can take longer.

Well, here in my country (name withheld), pensioners don't complain of not being paid their pension on time, so it is impossible or difficult to ascertain whether the government pays them on time or not. Besides, since they are not complaining, it would be best to assume that they are okay with the system.

From receipt of your authority the process would normally take 4 to 5 weeks. Some pension providers have quicker turnaround times than others. It may be possible for you to have your pension cash within 3 weeks, but it can take longer.

Well, here in my country (name withheld), pensioners don't complain of not being paid their pension on time, so it is impossible or difficult to ascertain whether the government pays them on time or not. Besides, since they are not complaining, it would be best to assume that they are okay with the system.
Who told you they aren't complaining? They are. But you won't know cos they don't carry banners up and down to show the country people their dissatisfaction about not receiving pensions on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back