What's new

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners when they bow out of service??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, if all due processes are followed by the individual who's retiring, and the company or firm or arm of government he/she is retiring from gets everything right and ready, it should start arriving as soon as the individual retires. But in my country where politics, inequality, cheating, and "must know someone up there" has crept into everything, it is only possible for those who have such connections.

It depends how you make your way, we don't know how process it will take them to pay, mostly government process takes long time before paying is not something two years or more, but it takes time for them to pay.

Well this your question should be answered by people who are in good countries. For my country, nothing works so pension can be paid anytime the government decides to pay pensioners and that not good but its how it is over here

It depends on the state in my country. But if it is the federal government. At least six months after retirement, documents and other verifications must have ready and payment should be ready as well. But state government may delay the payment for the reasons best known to them.

Whenever the issues of pension payment comes up in my country I just laugh, my country is worst when it comes to paying pension infact there are alot of stress you will have to go through before getting paid and most times at the end of the day you don't even get paid at all or they cut you pension money short, even private institute are not excluded from doing this act.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
While in our country my grandma had personal experience when she start to send the documentation process.....oh my God it's such a painful long procedure and she wait for 2 months.system need to change in our coun country.

when it comes to paying pensioners my country is not specific on this and they don't even follow the rules biding it.it may take up to 5years or above before they consider paying the person or may be if the person is highly connected with the upper class

After thirty-five years of service you are been paid pension. In this part of the world after you have retirement they start paying you pension immediately but you have to make sure you are through with the paperwork and registration before you are through with you service as a worker either for the government or private organization.

in my country 10 yrs before getting and when you reach 60 yrs old then you can get a pension. and many documents need to be submitted before processing

In Nigeria it took so long for the government to pay pensioners probably 5- 10 years which is very bad. And I’ll advise all those civil servants and those working under the government to try and save for themselves and not to depend on pension the government are failures.

Gin my country government starts their pension just after six month procedure..once their pension starts they will get there delayed six months pension first

In my country Nigeria, it takes 6 to 10 years for government to pay pensioners

This pure evil on the part of the government to wait for as much as 10 years to start paying these people for job done. Quite unbelievable and I wonder where the hunger to still work in the civil service will come from when they have nothing to look forward to.

While in our country my grandma had personal experience when she start to send the documentation process.....oh my God it's such a painful long procedure and she wait for 2 months.system need to change in our coun country.
Hmm, the system is weak very outdated. Our government is doing nothing about such delays, I don't know why they derive joy is holding peoples pension and gratuity so long.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
In Pakistan, every person start receiving their pension after two to three months. You just need to complete your documents and handover to your senior staff for more process. As you have mentioned that it takes too long in your country, I think your system needs to get more active and smart to provide some relaxation to Their pensioners by completing the process quickly.

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners.
This is a very big problem in my country till date.
Pensioners in my country stays for a longer period of time some spent more than 5 years before receiving pension from the government.
There has been series of protest on this very issue yearly

In Pakistan, every person start receiving their pension after two to three months. You just need to complete your documents and handover to your senior staff for more process. As you have mentioned that it takes too long in your country, I think your system needs to get more active and smart to provide some relaxation to Their pensioners by completing the process quickly.
Your country is very quick in taking needed action when it needs response. That shows that they take civil workers needs as priority together with the people. In my country the system is weak, the salary is also weak, that can't even do you to build a house of your own, even when you save for one year.

This pure evil on the part of the government to wait for as much as 10 years to start paying these people for job done. Quite unbelievable and I wonder where the hunger to still work in the civil service will come from when they have nothing to look forward to.
Yes, it's really so pathetic and to be honest I am being fair when I mentioned 6 to 10 years as it is far more than that, and the painful part of it is that people still queue to take civil servant job as there is no job anywhere. Inflation is on the rise, the economy is down, my country is in such a huge mess now and it's really so pathetic.

Soon after retirement, may be 6 months or so in my country Pakistan. There is no chance to get pension before retirement in Pakistan. So it seems nice to have pension even before 2 years . this is plus point for govt job holders in your country.

In my country Nigeria, it takes 6 to 10 years for government to pay pensioners
Sis to ten years? You did not even state that some do not get access to it at all. Some will get theirs after they have been buried. Nigeria is a country where I never cease to laugh. Although the government gets some things right, but not all in totality. Nigeria is my country! Smiles....

In my own country after retirement, the workers are be given gratuities, and after that half of their salary will be given to them as their pension every month, it does not take long at least in two months and their pension will be given to them. But sometimes it is based on the company policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back