What's new

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners when they bow out of service??

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other part of the world it takes nothing less than a week or a month to pay pensioners that has just bowed out of service, but over here in my country Nigeria it takes from up to a year to ten years and even more

Even in Nigeria, though the federal government regulates the activities of this pension paying and draws some rules, it is still pretty much dependent on the state. In my state, when you are close to retiring about 3 months, they do give u a treat called the last 28 days which you bow out with a lot of money. After then it takes 6 months to start receiving but as we all know, it Nigeria so many things don't go straight.

In a country like Nigeria, the picture is not that pretty because life after retirement that should be a period of relaxation and peace of mind usually turn out to be a hell of a nightmare for alot of retired workers. Due to maladministration and government reckless, it takes a number of years for retired workers to receive their pensions. Alot of them die in poverty.

Maybe but it would also be nice if they can try and pay gratuity of civil servants who retired within the past year as well... All the retirees from October 2015 till date have not seen a dime of their gratuities, not to talk of being placed on pension.... Lots of aged 60s and all their maladies plenty inside..

You can ask people not to pilfer when they are not sure of when their entitlements will be paid to them, these people aren't finding it funny ATM..

In my country pension is only for government servants who retire at the age of 60 and after the retirement 8A got legible for pension but when it comes in government offices and all the other implies hands this thing take a lot of time on small level pensioners but the people who got retired from the upper or higher post they get it easily without any problem or delays but there is no specific time period sometimes you have to bribe for it and sometime you get it by luck but it take

well in my country Nigeria it takes a very long period of time before pensionier get paid and this is mostly caused by bad govenance in the country

Paying pensioners in my country is another thing entirely. Some of them are not even paid till death and some of them the government delay their pension and divert the money into private use. So I don't even know the stipulated time they pay

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
in my country here, it takes a lot of time before the government even thinks about the retirees let alone of thinking about paying their pension. Once you are out of service here, needless to say is the fact that you are as useless as P in Psychology.

in my country here, it takes a lot of time before the government even thinks about the retirees let alone of thinking about paying their pension. Once you are out of service here, needless to say is the fact that you are as useless as P in Psychology.
Laughs, its not easy at all here in our country. The government doesn't care much about us and also for the laboured retired civil servants who gave their all to work for them in order to reach out those children that needs their wealth of knowledge.

I only know for those in the judiciary sector. they get their payment immediately upon retirement. I think it's this way because they know their rights.

We don't know that in what time the process happens. Mostly the government institutions takes a long time to process. Sometimes it takes 1 year or more than a year depends upon institutional pursuit. It should not take this much time for the process. Process must be ready before the retirement.
Paying pensioners in my country is always difficult for the government of my country, imagine someone will retired and will be running around for 2years or more before he or she will get their entitlement from the government, some even get their pension allowance after 3years.

P
I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
Paying pensioners their pension is a very big problem to our government here, they tend to be careless and don't consider the pensioners at all to the extent that everyone is not always elated to work for the government anymore.

It's dependent on the level attained before leaving the business, in my locality pensioners are well treated and before ending their job, provision have been made.

In my country within the period of one year and six months it's enough for the government you your pension after you go out of service. But sometimes if there is delay it last up to two years

Pensioners in my country are really going through a lot, but I don't know precisely when they are actually paid, but it takes a while to get paid.

In my country, it takes between 5 to 10 years and even more before retirees received their pension. Government inefficiencies/corruption frustrate processing of retired workers emoluments and some died before receiving pension.

Payment of pension I'm my country is like one passing through the lions den, literarily what I mean is payment of payment of pension is very hard you have to bribe your way to be paid what you laboured for its sad but that's the situation we find our selves.

Pensioners in my country are really going through a lot, but I don't know precisely when they are actually paid, but it takes a while to get paid.
It takes time here in our country for pensioners to start receiving their pensions. My dad is a retiree, it took him three and half years to get his pension paid to him.

In my own country , there is no fixed interval . It is expected to start atleast three months after retirement . For some persons they are paid like that whereas some persons stay up to one year

Over here in my country it takes up to four year before an individual start receiving pension after he bow out of job. But some time it is due to the company policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back