What's new

How long does it take for a startup to become a renowned company?

I believe a business start up being succesful immediately depend on the type of business you are doing, some goes through hardship in order to start their business and it takes time before it blooms.
Do you really think it is possible for a business to succeed within a short period of time ? if this is so them the business must have something special they offered to the society.

It all depends on the type of company and the kind of products they are supplying to consumer, and so we can't just give a specific digits on when it can be well known, for some it can be 6 months, other might be a year.

It depends on the type of industry but in the space of a year I believe if the necessary measures are accessed then there is a greater chance of standing out.

There isn't really a specified period to achieve this in any business because some companies do even lose value and popularity with time and some others are really progressing. It mostly depends on the amount of time and hard work you put into making the business successful

Well it depends o on the performance of the business organisation with the level of commitment form the management board or organisation working towards the good and promotion of their business it may only take a few years to become a renowned company.

It could be 6 months but I think a year is long enough for any new company to stand firm. According to what have seen hard work matters and determination is key too , companies grow in 2 to 5 years but with lot of hard work and focus a yer is enough to be big.
Still it depends on the company. There are companies that grows spontaneously there are some that would take a period of 10 years. It all depends on the company, I believe the writer should have been more specific

Still it depends on the company. There are companies that grows spontaneously there are some that would take a period of 10 years. It all depends on the company, I believe the writer should have been more specific
True, the group of the said company is determined by the amount of effort the manager and employees put into it. The kind of marketing strategy they use as well also matters on how quick they get results.

I believe the factor that determines the success of a business are independent of time, it depends on how effective the business has been, how marketable it is. The effort of the owner and the staffs etc all this put together will determine if the business will take a longer or a shorter time to get to the top.
It s true,that you cannot but determine the time frame for an organisation or firm to become a renowned outfit,a lot of things is involved through which when you put in place can actually make a fir scalable.

I think it is going to take a decade before a small-scale business become well-known and famous Brand. Because the first five years is for building up while the second five-year is for establishing authority in the marketplace.

Last edited:
Well it all depends on what the company is about and the level of which the company is aiming at but at least nothing less than 6months.

There are some businesses that doesn't take more than three to four years to become renowned in their niche. I think this depend on how fast you can capture the Market place.

It really depends on the type of business. Some tech start-ups could become hugely successful in just over a year. Factors like starting capital, business type, customer base, government policies and geographical location have to be taken into consideration

It actually depends on a lot of factors. From manpower to advertisement and good customer service, a start-up can become an established business within a short period of time.

Forna startup company or business to grow to the point of becoming a renowned enterprise, it will take some time. This has to depend on a lot of factors here too. Like the type of personality running the business, if they are actually up to the task

This could only be determined by a number of factors as it might not be easy to get the actual results within any specific period. Factors like management, state of the economy, finance, survey results etc.

It very relative, it depends on the type of business or nature of services rendered. And most importantly the amount of planning and investment that went into starting the business.

All things being equal 12months is enough for a startup to be a renowned company if the right strategy and marketing skills is used.

You're right about that. It depends on the company in question and their overall performance including how they manage their business. Some do progress rapidly and some might take years to get to that height

For the business to be prosperous and steadfast I think a minimum of 10 years because you will need to set up capital is the city of public IPO you can use in monetizing or selling shares in your company you need to get a lot of things in order is not just about getting started so I'm out doing the right thing

Growing any kind of business is not an easy thing thing to do because it rrq being very successful in the midst of serious competition that makes most business cave in.

I would say 6-12 months. It may defer depending on the type of business and industry the business operates. To achieve such height within a short period of time, you must ensure you have a good business plan and appropriate funding.

Is 6-12 Months enough to develop your business as a startup?
This will depend on the type of business one is venturing into.
Some businesses my take a couple of months to become renowned, others may take years.
However, reaching a good height in business would take consistency, patience, good planning, good decisions, and hardwork.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back