What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Its too me close to one year before I was able to make some good money with the forex market.
I also make money when I hire a mentor to teach me how the business works.

I also learn alot from babypip and forex factory they are the best website which someone can learn from.

Its take me about 6 months to learn the forex business I learn in my demo account for about 5months but my broker alpari suggest I spend 6months on demo account but I was able to master things within 5months place my first trade and succeed

Its take me about 6 months to learn the forex business I learn in my demo account for about 5months but my broker alpari suggest I spend 6months on demo account but I was able to master things within 5months place my first trade and succeed
If what you said is true during that six months where you able to make profit in real account?

I tried at first time for 4months but I never gotten much success I master so many things and indicators was among some of the instrument I know and master how to use.
But when proceeding to real life account things where not really the same. So after the one year I was able to start generating success and profit

It doesn't really take me much time to learn forex but before you could become an expert, you will need to spend years developing strategies and getting yourself aquainted to the forex market.

I am not yet an expert in forex trading but when I developed interest in venturing into forex trading it took me a lot of time. I had to watch many videos and read many articles online to even understand the concept.

Its took me sometime to learn forex trading and be making money with it so I think that if you want to make success in the feild of forex market always try first and learn how to trade through proper analysis and forcast.

Forex is good but you need knowledge and skills to succeed.

Its took me sometime to learn forex trading and be making money with it so I think that if you want to make success in the feild of forex market always try first and learn how to trade through proper analysis and forcast.

Forex is good but you need knowledge and skills to succeed.
Definitely, anybody who do not acquire the necessary knowledge before going into forex trading will probably not be able to succeed. It requires some level of discipline and knowledge to make money from it.

Frankly speaking you need to spend about 6months in your demo account even my broker advice me on this that we need to spend about 6months doing demo trade do you know why because that is where you will test your knowledge and level of trading first before you proceed

Frankly speaking you need to spend about 6months in your demo account even my broker advice me on this that we need to spend about 6months doing demo trade do you know why because that is where you will test your knowledge and level of trading first before you proceed
I think there is no amount of specified time for you to trade with a demo account. All that is needed is for you to learn very fast. If you can learn very fast you don't even need to spend such amount of time.

According to the information I have gotten from one of my social group , it will actually take you up to two months for you to completely Learn how to trade the market perfectly. Although sometimes it will depend on your seriousness too.

According to the information I have gotten from one of my social group , it will actually take you up to two months for you to completely Learn how to trade the market perfectly. Although sometimes it will depend on your seriousness too.
I don't think there is any allocated time for you to learn forex trading because if you are a fast learner you can learn everything within 2 months. Some people are not fast learners and it can take them up to six months or more for them to learn.

i believe the process of learning how to trade the forex market is continuous and does not end because more market variations comes into play as time goes. what works today might not necessary work fine the next day.

Well I have never settle down to study forex trading to knowledge how to work and invest there but from the stories my friends who involve themselves in forex trading says that it usually takes nothing less than 6 month and also depends on how fast you are in understanding things.

Its take me about 6months before I was able to trade successfully in the feild of forex market so there is always a need for that if you want to learn forex successfully then you need to spend some time learning

Well I have never settle down to study forex trading to knowledge how to work and invest there but from the stories my friends who involve themselves in forex trading says that it usually takes nothing less than 6 month and also depends on how fast you are in understanding things.
Yes, your level of understanding will determine how long it will take for you to learn forex trading properly. the thing about forex trading is that even if you are making profit you will still be learning from experts who has been into the market for a long time before you. So it is a continual learning business venture.

Yes, your level of understanding will determine how long it will take for you to learn forex trading properly. the thing about forex trading is that even if you are making profit you will still be learning from experts who has been into the market for a long time before you. So it is a continual learning business venture.
Yes.. but the only thing I do not like about the forex trading is that once you start earning small small and decide to invest more amount, the trend market will start decreasing and you will lose.

My friend has spent months learning forex trading and it's good seeing how much impact he's already making. This shows he really took time to learn what is expected of him.

Yes.. but the only thing I do not like about the forex trading is that once you start earning small small and decide to invest more amount, the trend market will start decreasing and you will lose.
I don't think that is totally true. If you have a strategy you will probably make a lot of profit from it. You need to be very much disciplined and follow your strategy strictly in order to maximize profit.

I think everyone has a different learning capacity. those who can learn very fast, and those who learned slowly it depends on our intellectual ability. it's not the matter of how long it can takes.

It's took me about six months to learn more trading,i hire someone who teach me how to trade and the person is a very old force professional he teaches me everything within six months

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back