What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

I actually put in every single thing that I had into learning and I was able to get the basics in four to five months. I was fully able to trade on my own at the end of the six months.

Well, learning forex trading is not a day job and some may consider it easier this is because learning depends on individuals capacity. some learned even more faster than others.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
Hey Erik4150,
Forex trading is a good way to earn money but don't expect too much.
Coming back to the question, it took me around 2 months to finally start making profit and around 5 months(more) to start earning descent amount of money from it. Btw, I was doing Forex day trading.

Hope you succeed in Forex and have a great day!

Actually learning forex trading is just like education and it can be easily learned and sometimes it depends on people intellectual ability to learn. some learned very fast and some are slow in learning.

Forex trading is one of the most difficult trading platform that you can work on . To get yourself some necessary gains, you need a lot of knowledge if you want to make a reasonable amount of money in forex and if you don't want to lose your hard-earned income.

For forex I have spent almost a month and I am still learning how to trade the market profitably . it is not just about the learning , you also have to learn how to be disciplined when you are in the market. So many things are seriously involved.

For forex I have spent almost a month and I am still learning how to trade the market profitably . it is not just about the learning , you also have to learn how to be disciplined when you are in the market. So many things are seriously involved.
The truth be told , you cannot learn forex and become a professional just in one month. Before you could become a professional forex trader , it will take you years because the forex trading is very wide . I have been learning forex for more then a year and I'm still learning.

People only call it risky because they don't have the knowledge that doesn't make it risky. It could be risky for novice without proper training. Get involve by starting with a basic course and you can grow from there.
To be frank, forex trading is a very risky venture and it will be become more risky if you're not very careful and you do not employ the proper risk management strategy whenever you're trading.

The truth be told , you cannot learn forex and become a professional just in one month. Before you could become a professional forex trader , it will take you years because the forex trading is very wide . I have been learning forex for more then a year and I'm still learning.
You may not actually be a full expert but I think after 2 month of consistent training you should be able to start making profit from your forex business . After that you should be using the rest of the time to gain more experience that will help you become more advanced in your forex career.

You may not actually be a full expert but I think after 2 month of consistent training you should be able to start making profit from your forex business . After that you should be using the rest of the time to gain more experience that will help you become more advanced in your forex career.
I don't think you can be master in forex for two months . it is not really easy for you to get such a huge knowledge that is needed in forex in two months . Although, you will get yourself acquainted to the necessary things but on a trading strategy, you cannot develop that in a short while.

Learning forex trading depends on your intellectual understanding and how fast you grab things though it usually take most people three to six months to learn forex trading and to be an expert.

Actually learning forex trading does not have a specific time. you can learn forex trading in a week, month or even a year some may exceed depending on brain capacity and ability to understand easily.

Actually learning forex trading does not have a specific time. you can learn forex trading in a week, month or even a year some may exceed depending on brain capacity and ability to understand easily.
This is exactly my point about learning forex trading. You cannot specifically say that this is the time it will take you to learn forex because it may take you years before you could master some trading skills that are needed to make successful trades.

This is exactly my point about learning forex trading. You cannot specifically say that this is the time it will take you to learn forex because it may take you years before you could master some trading skills that are needed to make successful trades.
Yes I agree with you in that aspect you cannot specify the actual time that you can learn forex trading and become successful immediately, so you can only learn within a short period of time but to become successful in that aspect usually take a long period of time.

Yes I agree with you in that aspect you cannot specify the actual time that you can learn forex trading and become successful immediately, so you can only learn within a short period of time but to become successful in that aspect usually take a long period of time.
The time to learn forex cannot be calculated because the market sentiment keep changing and you will keep learning. The professional forex traders still learns and they still continue to develop new trading techniques and strategies.

Forex trading is actually something that is very crucial to definition market and I will advise that you should take at least six months in order to know the basics and practice at least.

I don't think you can be master in forex for two months . it is not really easy for you to get such a huge knowledge that is needed in forex in two months . Although, you will get yourself acquainted to the necessary things but on a trading strategy, you cannot develop that in a short while.
The expert that is taking me on the forex classes said it will take me two months to learn and understand everything . Ever since this statement was made 1 months has passed and up till now its seems as if I have not learnt anything. Yes I have been able to get the basic things.

Forex trading actually looks easy on paper but then it is going to take you as much as six months before you can be able to grab everything that is needed to make you money.

I have not started the training on forex trading. I'm kind of discouraged from learning forex trading because it's a risky investment and it takes months to learn. As a matter of fact learning is continous because even professional forex traders still have a lot to learn.

Forex trading or any other trading. There is no certain time to learn, "Trading means learning every day." If you want to make money from trading, then start trading on paper. When you feel your 7 out of 10 traders are winning, then use real money. In this way, you will avoid lost money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back