What's new

How long can you waite if a website faces challenges?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Majority of website users do not want to know if the website is experiencing difficulties, and that many online earning forums or platforms do not pay promptly due to challenges on the payment system. While some forum or paid website users are patient and will continue to post or use the platform, many others want their money as soon as possible. It is a certainty that many platforms will suffer difficulties sometimes

Well if it is a website I know very well and that's been around for quite some time I will wait till the problem is solved. I know It happens like that sometimes.

The major issue is that a long as they are giving updates about what is happening on the site, and i know it would be rectify soon, i have no issue waiting and also working on the site.

If you are having a website you are expected to be taking care of everything that comes it's way, matter how the problem might be, this responsibility is on you.

I work on forums as long as it is paying, once, it stops paying or shows some red signs that it is having financial difficulties, I just give up and mode on, I do not wait for the forum to sort out its own problems.,

That is really a challenge questions to answer though I know that it depends on how eager you need money, that is why one should always have plan B, if A is not working at the moment, you go to B.

If a website is facing challenges I do not waste time to work on such a website at all , as I try as much as possible to make sure that I do not waste my effort as I am trying to make money online .

It depends on the confidence you have in the website in question, if they also give updates on how the resolution of the problem is going, it could lengthen the wait to tell the truth.

Every website actually faces a problem at certain point. But it is always important and necessary for the administrators to be giving updates to the members whenever there is any problem with the website.

Well if it is a website I know very well and that's been around for quite some time I will wait till the problem is solved. I know It happens like that sometimes.
Yes I'm pretty sure that you're doing the right thing, in as much as you want to be in the wiming side, then it's expected of you to at least hold on for a little while when things such as this is happening.

I can wait for years for them to come back to live since online earning websites are opportunity for us to add to our income, and we can also make it as our full time earning wherein you can still earn while you are old.

This actually depends on various factors like if I love the site or if I hate the site, obviously I would wait for a site I love and trust till they are back up but not a site that I don't like.

I can wait up to forty-eight hours before lodging a complaint depending on the urgency and nature of the things I want to do on the site and other options available to me.

If it is a genuine problem that can be solved and the admin has communicated clearly about it, I will be patient with the site. I will even continue posting while I wait for things to go back to normal. But some sites are known to go scam and are not transparent with their users. You wouldn't expect me to be patient with such a site.

I can wait as long as the website is communicating the reason for delay with me and also giving me update. As someone that have working online for some years, I know that a website can experience challenges a times.

I can wait for long if the admin of the site has proven himself to be sincere over time. Also, the admin has to keep communicating with the users to maintain confidence.

I can wait for long if the admin of the site has proven himself to be sincere over time. Also, the admin has to keep communicating with the users to maintain confidence.
You are my type if a website face challenges I can't just wait for so long I will consider quiting the website for others because sometimes that is a way for the website to turn scam and all your hard earned money can be loss

You are my type if a website face challenges I can't just wait for so long I will consider quiting the website for others because sometimes that is a way for the website to turn scam and all your hard earned money can be loss
But sometimes you just have to give the owner the benefits of doubt. Trendri faced challenges and still came back. RIF experienced the same thing and also came back.

So far that there is communication from the owners of the website, I would wait till anytime but the only thing that will make me sceptical of the whole issue is when there is no communication.

So far that there is communication from the owners of the website, I would wait till anytime but the only thing that will make me sceptical of the whole issue is when there is no communication.
I agree with this. The reason why some people left when a website is facing challenges is lack of communication or information from the owner. If the owner keep updating the users about the problem and how they are tackling, the users won't have problem waiting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back