What's new

How long can you run your website from your pocket?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people who are running websites for a long time and they have not monetized their websites through ads, sponsorships or even subscriptions. I cannot imagine to run websites from my pockets. Every website I run should be making profits for me. What about you? How long can you run your website from your pockets?

I think these days it's easy to run most sites from your tablet or smartphone. I don't think you can do it all, like coding for example, as it would be a bit tougher to do on a smartphone. But I'm sure it could be done with lots of patience. There are probably some limitations though. Maybe you need to access a PC to do some other work with your site. Graphics work would also be better suited to a PC. But I'm sure it could be done.

I think these days it's easy to run most sites from your tablet or smartphone. I don't think you can do it all, like coding for example, as it would be a bit tougher to do on a smartphone. But I'm sure it could be done with lots of patience. There are probably some limitations though. Maybe you need to access a PC to do some other work with your site. Graphics work would also be better suited to a PC. But I'm sure it could be done.
If you are using wordpress, you can easily manage your website through a phone or tab, you can also manage your website through hand held devices if you use website builders. However, I was asking something else. How long can you pay for website maintenance through your pocket money?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back