What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Well, payment proofs is very important to most extent most especially when it comes to issue of money or business transactions between two parties. this gives a confidence to the two parties to be able to complete their transactions easily with trust to each other.

Yes offcourse, i'm more likely to try out a site if i see a payment proof. With that payment proof i can be guaranteed that the site is legit and not a scam.

Yes offcourse, i'm more likely to try out a site if i see a payment proof. With that payment proof i can be guaranteed that the site is legit and not a scam.
I am also very reluctant to check out a site if I don't see a payment proof because I know there are some earning sites out here on the internet that don't support users from my region as well as others that are just there to scam you

I am also very reluctant to check out a site if I don't see a payment proof because I know there are some earning sites out here on the internet that don't support users from my region as well as others that are just there to scam you
At least i'm happy to know that i'm not the only one who is very reluctant to check out a site when i don't see a payment proof. I used to think i was just being overly careful but now i know there are people like me.

Payment proof is helpful, but there are other factors to consider before joining a site. For one, we know that payment proof can be edited or made up. I would prefer to read and see through the testimonies of several people before plunging in. Some sites that offer better compensation than most don't want their members to discuss their projects and payment structure. I happen to be on one of those sites. It was one of those rare times when signing up out of faith turned out to be beneficial.

Payement proof shows that the system is working and they are actually paying. But someone needs to be more careful these days as screenshot can easily be edited to suit the needs obvious someone pushing for referral or affiliate sales.

The payment proof only shows that the website is currently paying, but it obviously does not guarantee that they will pay in the future as well. Many Paid to Click sites post payments proofs but they become a scam later on despite paying during the initial period.

The payment proof only shows that the website is currently paying, but it obviously does not guarantee that they will pay in the future as well. Many Paid to Click sites post payments proofs but they become a scam later on despite paying during the initial period.
it is very true and this is the reason why I don't advise people to accumulate found in their account in case of any changes in the nearest future. anything can happen in the future and this is the reason why it is very important to keep up-to-date with the progress about the website you are engaging.

Yes payment proof is very important thing that differenciate between legit forum and scam,even though this days some people tends to create fake payment proof, but one has to be careful of the forums he join.

I am looking beyond payment prove these days as it can be edited or cooked up in order to convince a novice mind. Depending on the price of the product or service and want to engage I usually demand for live video of the screenshot in order to verify the claim.

it is very true and this is the reason why I don't advise people to accumulate found in their account in case of any changes in the nearest future. anything can happen in the future and this is the reason why it is very important to keep up-to-date with the progress about the website you are engaging.

The bad thing about some Paid to click websites is that you may never know when they will become a scam. They might become a scam the next day. This is what happened to many people like me who invested money with such HYIP sites.

The bad thing about some Paid to click websites is that you may never know when they will become a scam. They might become a scam the next day. This is what happened to many people like me who invested money with such HYIP sites.
There is a thin line difference between pay to click website and HYIP websites. Both of them are going to request for money before you can make money from their programs. And someone will not be able to make return on investment after a while.

Proof is everything, everyone wants to see the proof from you, before they would decide to join the business you are promoting. Everyone wants to see proof of payment, that an actual person has been paid before they would agree to join the site. That single proof of payment serves as a way of motivation. To make them put in their best so they as well can have theirs
I agree with you. With Payment proof you don't need to be saying long stories to convince anybody to join a legit platforms. That alone can motivate existing member not take new members.

I read it online that some people are also editing video payment proof in order to scam people. This means someone needs to do a due diligence before they can decide to buy a digital product or a course online in order not to get scammed.

From my experience working online for years right now I believe that works payment proof does is that it gives the website confidence on workers who are doubting if it's legit or not.
Payment proof gives us more attention to do work and we also convince our friends to join and earn

Payment proof gives us more attention to do work and we also convince our friends to join and earn
Its a clear sign that we should trust a particular program or site so payment proof is very important and its enable anyone to build a mutual trust between the site he is working with.

I agree with you. With Payment proof you don't need to be saying long stories to convince anybody to join a legit platforms. That alone can motivate existing member not take new members.
Yes, some months back I was actually introduced to one of those high investment sites, I never really took it serious since I know it would crash in the end but the moment I saw a payment proof from someone really close to me, I was motivated. It still crashed in the end though.

Payment proof says it all, it tells you a lot of things most especially , it shows the autentification of a site you are working for, whenever I am being invited to join a site, all I ask for is proof of payment.

Yes, some months back I was actually introduced to one of those high investment sites, I never really took it serious since I know it would crash in the end but the moment I saw a payment proof from someone really close to me, I was motivated. It still crashed in the end though.
That reminds of when MMM crashed😃. I initially never wanted to invest in it but I close friend of mine did and got paid. I was there when the person called him that he was about to make payment. I was fully convinced, to call the long story short. It was the month I invested MMM crashed.

In some cases I have doubts whether a payment proof is legit or not. There's always a chance that they are fake. But they are important nonetheless.

There is a thin line difference between pay to click website and HYIP websites. Both of them are going to request for money before you can make money from their programs. And someone will not be able to make return on investment after a while.

The only difference between them is that the so-called "earning model" of both "Paid to click" sites and HYIP is different. But the methodology of both the sites is the same: they are a pyramid scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back