What's new

How important is a payment proof?

it has very important, because Verification of exchange is exceedingly vital and it cannot be disposed of since it has numerous capacities related with budgetary report. The followings are imperative components on installment confirmation merely have to be know. Concurring to bookkeeping field, a exchange might be considered invalid in the event that there's no exchange confirmation.

Payment proof is very important because it simply tells us that you're enjoying and getting benefits of being paid from that platform. You just can't espect people to follow you to a platform simply because you tell them the platform is good and okay from your own point of view alone.

It depends , to some people it is used as a way of convincing other people to join a particular platform or investment scheme but however we should just be careful not to be carried away by payment proof in most cases.

It depends , to some people it is used as a way of convincing other people to join a particular platform or investment scheme but however we should just be careful not to be carried away by payment proof in most cases.
Yeah exactly, I completely agree to what you've just said, sometimes people do even provide a fake payment proofs just for you to join their websites, but have you ever came across this kinds of people?

Yeah exactly, I completely agree to what you've just said, sometimes people do even provide a fake payment proofs just for you to join their websites, but have you ever came across this kinds of people?
I know that is true. This is an online space. As a result people will be looking for every single opportunity to scam. I could have made the greatest mistake of my life then because of payment proof

I know that is true. This is an online space. As a result people will be looking for every single opportunity to scam. I could have made the greatest mistake of my life then because of payment proof
That's very bad, will you like to talk about it?maybe I'll grab some from that experience of yours, that's why right now I don't see payment proof as a right way to proof a site is legit or not.

That's very bad, will you like to talk about it?maybe I'll grab some from that experience of yours, that's why right now I don't see payment proof as a right way to proof a site is legit or not.
Certain people were just claiming to be returning hundred percent of your investment within 2 hours on telegram when you invest 50 dollars up. Although I didn't believe but the payment proof was convincing. I was almost at the point of making an attempt just to find out they are scammers. That was a long time ago sha.

Certain people were just claiming to be returning hundred percent of your investment within 2 hours on telegram when you invest 50 dollars up. Although I didn't believe but the payment proof was convincing. I was almost at the point of making an attempt just to find out they are scammers. That was a long time ago sha.
I almost fall for this type scam aswell, I don't know which type of talent this people have,when you see the way they provide all those payment proof you'll think everything there is legit not knowing it's scam.

I almost fall for this type scam aswell, I don't know which type of talent this people have,when you see the way they provide all those payment proof you'll think everything there is legit not knowing it's scam.
I have been in the online space for a long time and my experience have taught me a great lesson . Nowadays I don't just go for any investment online , I only choose to invest in cryptocurrency and earn on PTP, that is all.

I have been in the online space for a long time and my experience have taught me a great lesson . Nowadays I don't just go for any investment online , I only choose to invest in cryptocurrency and earn on PTP, that is all.
Exactly, there are lots of scam out there, it's always advisible to invest on something that's we'll known, even trading sometimes we use to have scam brokers that you can't withdraw your earnings.

Exactly, there are lots of scam out there, it's always advisible to invest on something that's we'll known, even trading sometimes we use to have scam brokers that you can't withdraw your earnings.
I don't really have problems with brokers because I can't easily fall for them . if I am interested to use a broker I'll definitely go for the trusted and the most popular ones than those I don't understand.

I don't really have problems with brokers because I can't easily fall for them . if I am interested to use a broker I'll definitely go for the trusted and the most popular ones than those I don't understand.
Yeah exactly, but there are some brokers that have a crazy ask and bid price, let me give and example, let's say you use naira to make a deposit on your trading account, I believe you know every broker have their own dollar rate, there's this broker FBS, when you are making a deposit each dollar is 650 naira but when it comes to withrawal 1 dollar is 450,this how this broker is making lots of profits, this broker is very good but is just about this issue, that's why I like brokers like hot forex, there rate when it comes to withrawal is same as that of deposit unlike FBS.

Yeah exactly, but there are some brokers that have a crazy ask and bid price, let me give and example, let's say you use naira to make a deposit on your trading account, I believe you know every broker have their own dollar rate, there's this broker FBS, when you are making a deposit each dollar is 650 naira but when it comes to withrawal 1 dollar is 450,this how this broker is making lots of profits, this broker is very good but is just about this issue, that's why I like brokers like hot forex, there rate when it comes to withrawal is same as that of deposit unlike FBS.
For now I don't really have a serious broker for forex. I use metatrader 5 I got on Google Play store to trade. I am not planning on getting a life account anytime soon except I am familiar on how to trade the market profitable

For now I don't really have a serious broker for forex. I use metatrader 5 I got on Google Play store to trade. I am not planning on getting a life account anytime soon except I am familiar on how to trade the market profitable
Yeah that's it, you need to have what it takes before going into the market with live accounts, forex trading is easy and it's not at Same time, it depends how you pour yourself into it, just like me I started learning just the beginning of this year, with just three months of learning i started to go into the market with live accounts, this also depends on how you can accumulate thing's, there are some people that spends years before using live accounts. Me learning forex trading is kind of miracle because I don't even have a mentor I do things all alone and with the help of YouTube.

Yeah that's it, you need to have what it takes before going into the market with live accounts, forex trading is easy and it's not at Same time, it depends how you pour yourself into it, just like me I started learning just the beginning of this year, with just three months of learning i started to go into the market with live accounts, this also depends on how you can accumulate thing's, there are some people that spends years before using live accounts. Me learning forex trading is kind of miracle because I don't even have a mentor I do things all alone and with the help of YouTube.
Wow , I didn't know you have so much experience on the forex market. I have seen so many people that are trading the forex market and are earning. Sometimes the screenshot they drop makes me wonder if those profit they are earning is actually true.

Wow , I didn't know you have so much experience on the forex market. I have seen so many people that are trading the forex market and are earning. Sometimes the screenshot they drop makes me wonder if those profit they are earning is actually true.
Yeah, some are true while some are not, some uses demo account to draw the attention of newbies to join their premium signal groups, for me I don't like to use somebody's signal, I like to create mine for myself, even if I make mistakes I then correct it, but let's say if that person that you take the signal from made mistake, you'll not know how to correct it because you don't even know how he came up with his signal, and also not all people that show you the screenshot of their profiting trade's makes profits, some of them will even ended up closing it with loss, that's why if I don't close a trade I don't consider it as mine, we call that floating profits or loss, if you don't close it the profits or the loss are not yours.

Last edited:
Payment proof are really important to know the authenticity of some online paying sites , simply because most earning sites are full of scam and people need to know that site is paying .

Payment proofs are very important, it helps you to know if a site is legit or not,but with the scam that is going on online a lot of people do create a fake payment proofs.

Proof of transaction is highly crucial and it cannot be eliminated because it has many functions related with financial report. The followings are important factors on payment proof that you need to know. According to accounting field, a transaction shall be deemed invalid if there is no transaction proof.

Payment proofs are very important, it helps you to know if a site is legit or not,but with the scam that is going on online a lot of people do create a fake payment proofs.
A lot of things are scam online, you have to be very careful, not all payment proofs are legit, most of them are scam, scammers have their ways of creating a fake payment proof.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back