What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Proof of payment is the most important for me before I register on a certain site from which I can earn even a small amount I study certain sites where I can find some proof of payment from that site

It's need in a business is actually to gain the trust of your customers especially online where you might not have a personal relationship with someone you're doing business with. So it will actually go a long way to clear the doubt and probably present you as a trustworthy business associate

In an organisation that buys and sales equipment or products day in day out always keep records of buying teller and selling invoices just for them to know how much gain and loss they have made.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Yes, more likely.
I was introduced to bizdustry by a family member.
At first, I did not show interest due to past experience. She had to show me a proof of her payment as evidence, that's how I got to try bizdustry.

Proof of payment is the most important for me before I register on a certain site from which I can earn even a small amount I study certain sites where I can find some proof of payment from that site
Are used to be the kind of a person that trust a website maybe they say that they are paying without even trying as much as researching about the website or looking for any payment proof but no experience has taught me that I should at least research the website before I even register and then I should make sure that I see a payment proof before taking the website seriously.

Payment proof at times saves as confirmation to some companies and individuals to know that the transaction actually took place and it was authenticated.

Payment proof at times saves as confirmation to some companies and individuals to know that the transaction actually took place and it was authenticated.
That's correct. So many businesses here online are mostly scams and people are now taking caution before investing or working on a site as no one would want to waste their time and resources.

Payment proof can be important but it is also used negatively by many websites to scam people. Many websites do pay initially and the payment proof they show is also genuine, but later on they scam people and this is the case with a site called "Spectroads".

Payment prove boosten individual actions towards applying for anything on line,with payment prove one will know it is a legit site and not a scam

Payment prove boosten individual actions towards applying for anything on line,with payment prove one will know it is a legit site and not a scam
You're right about that mate. When I first started working online or rather say when I was looking for ways to earn money online, I came across various scam sites but was lucky enough not to fall victim as I always demand for a payment proof

As far as I am concerned, I do not judge a website by a payment proof, I judge a website by time. If a website has been online for several years and if it has been paying for a really good amount of time, then I would consider it legit.

Many things goes well with a prove despite the fact some of the payment proves are all fake and scam. It is advisable to ask for a payment proof before investing on any business.

As far as I am concerned, I do not judge a website by a payment proof, I judge a website by time. If a website has been online for several years and if it has been paying for a really good amount of time, then I would consider it legit.
What about a situation where the site has been around for just some months or let's say a year, and you have not seen a payment proof but you heard it's paying. Would you consider it legit as well?

Payment proof is very important because it motivate the other especially the newbies who who wish to join the platform, once they see the payment proof it will gear the others

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?

It is very important for me to see some proof of payment from certain sites to get confidence to work with them :) if you have hundreds of members and you have no proof of payment, it doesn't really inspire confidence in me.

Yes. Payment proof is a good evidence to convince the double minded person. Just like when I was encouraging a guy who asked me where he can make some money online, and I introduced bizdustry to him with a proof of $25 and $12 withdrawal.

Recent payment proof will show that the person is not trying to scam you. However people are now manipulating screenshot in order to scam you of your money. This is the reason why I request for video payment proof with lot of refreshing in the video.

Recent payment proof will show that the person is not trying to scam you. However people are now manipulating screenshot in order to scam you of your money. This is the reason why I request for video payment proof with lot of refreshing in the video.
That is very true I beleive that is true for some instant I think that payment proof is the best option in any website because its signify that such website is paying and I dont think we can deny that payment proof is one of the best to keep a paying site well trusted and ensure its legitness for me any website without a payment proof is nothing for me I can register with such site

Many things goes well with a prove despite the fact some of the payment proves are all fake and scam. It is advisable to ask for a payment proof before investing on any business.

Since it is so easy to make a fake payment proof nowadays, I would not rely solely on payment proof when it comes to joining a site. I also consider other factors such as website rating, how old a website is, etc before joining.

Payment prove is very important it makes individual know that the site is trust worthy and make individual gain intrerest In the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back