What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Important of payment proof is to show the efficience of a website or platform. This payment proof is a welcome strategy to convince people to like and sign up in a platform.

Since it is so easy to make a fake payment proof nowadays, I would not rely solely on payment proof when it comes to joining a site. I also consider other factors such as website rating, how old a website is, etc before joining.
That's the best thing to do. There are many fake sites and the only way we can fish them out and not to join those sites Is by making a good research on them. But have you ever joined any scam sites?

Payment proof only shows that the website is currently paying. There have been many sites that use payment proofs to lure people. Longevity is far much more important than payment proof albeit payment proof is also a plus point.

Payement proof shows that the system is working and they are actually paying. But someone needs to be more careful these days as screenshot can easily be edited to suit the needs obvious someone pushing for referral or affiliate sales.

Payment proof only shows that the website is currently paying. There have been many sites that use payment proofs to lure people. Longevity is far much more important than payment proof albeit payment proof is also a plus point.
That's very true. Payment proof is also the evidence that shows the sites is still paying and still available. Payment proof also helps us to stay away from scamming sites.

From my experience working online for years right now I believe that works payment proof does is that it gives the website confidence on workers who are doubting if it's legit or not.
Yeah, a payment proof clears so much doubt from the people to are promoting the site to. That way, you can earn trust more from them.

Yeah, a payment proof clears so much doubt from the people to are promoting the site to. That way, you can earn trust more from them.
That's true. Payment proof is also a evidence to show to people and clear all there doubt. But there are fake payment proof. Have you ever came across one?

Payment proof is actually very important especially when it comes to online earning methods. The major reason for uploading a recent payment proof is always to clear the doubt in people if actually a site can be trusted or not
That's very true. Payment proofs it's very important because it helps us to stay away from scaming sites. But if I may ask you, have you ever came across any scaming sites online.

A payment proof is very important for me. That is a proof, that a site is legit and paying. I have joined many sites, on forums, when trusted members have posted there a payment proof. This way, I can be sure, that I invest my time in a legitimate site.

A payment proof is very important for me. That is a proof, that a site is legit and paying. I have joined many sites, on forums, when trusted members have posted there a payment proof. This way, I can be sure, that I invest my time in a legitimate site.
Very good. A payment proof is also a evidence to show that the site is still paying, payment proofs also helps us to stay away from scaming sites.

Proof is everything, everyone wants to see the proof from you, before they would decide to join the business you are promoting. Everyone wants to see proof of payment, that an actual person has been paid before they would agree to join the site. That single proof of payment serves as a way of motivation. To make them put in their best so they as well can have theirs
Payment proof is every like you said , because its like working to a first time and your parent thought you are not serious , at the end of the month, if you go home to them with your salary to prove to them that you are really working,

To avoid being scammed you need payment proofs before joining any new Sites. There are some sites that pays online, but later on stopped,Payment proofs helps us to figure out those sites.

To avoid being scammed you need payment proofs before joining any new Sites. There are some sites that pays online, but later on stopped,Payment proofs helps us to figure out those sites.
Yes that is very true I think that without a paymnent proof you can fall into some traps of scammer the best option if you want to join any site is for you to try and set your eye on a payment proof so its far more better to see a payment proof before you make any decission to join any site for money

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Yes I am more likely to try out a site after I've seen a proof of payment than a site without proof. For most people, it is even a requirement. I've been heartbroken with many sites online that I hate to take chances now.

Payment proof is actually very important especially when it comes to online earning methods. The major reason for uploading a recent payment proof is always to clear the doubt in people if actually a site can be trusted or not
That is right. A payment proof usually clears doubts that anyone could be having. This is by clearly showing them that the site is truly legit.

Payment proof is very important especially in a business transaction. It can serve as a means to avoid being scammed by your business partner. Always have a payment proof for ur transaction

Yes that is very true I think that without a paymnent proof you can fall into some traps of scammer the best option if you want to join any site is for you to try and set your eye on a payment proof so its far more better to see a payment proof before you make any decission to join any site for money
That's true. But don't you think that some sites can create a fake payment proof. I have never came across such situations but I believe it might happen. What do you think?

That is right. A payment proof usually clears doubts that anyone could be having. This is by clearly showing them that the site is truly legit.
These days I don't really trust people's reviews made on such sites although when it comes to forum reviews, it's a different case altogether but there's still a need for having a payment proof. It clears doubt like 100%

I try most of the sites when I see a payment proof because it is very discouraging to spend so much time working online just to realize you wasted those time.
So a payment proof is an encouragement for me to work on a site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back