What's new

How important is a payment proof?

That reminds of when MMM crashed😃. I initially never wanted to invest in it but I close friend of mine did and got paid. I was there when the person called him that he was about to make payment. I was fully convinced, to call the long story short. It was the month I invested MMM crashed.
Lol oh I remember MMM, alot of persons fell victim to their scheme back then, I think the only thing that stopped me form actually investing back then was that I had no cash. This was actually my saving grace lol.

Lol oh I remember MMM, alot of persons fell victim to their scheme back then, I think the only thing that stopped me form actually investing back then was that I had no cash. This was actually my saving grace lol.
You remind me of something I think I also notice something like that MMM was one of the best place which anyone can invest his hard earn money but they latar run away with people money I didnt invest there but I was lucky because I could have lost alot

You remind me of something I think I also notice something like that MMM was one of the best place which anyone can invest his hard earn money but they latar run away with people money I didnt invest there but I was lucky because I could have lost alot
Yes MMM was actually one of the most popular ponzi scheme I have seen so far, I was really feeling left out and bad back then that I could not invest, but am grateful I didn't.

Payment proof shows that other peoples are also making money with the program you want to opt in for. You should not rely on picture payement proof only you must also request for video payment proof for verification.

What is MMM? I have never heard about it. Was it a company? Why did many people lost money and how did it scammed people? Can you explain please?

Especially in a working environment, payment proofs are kept as records for future reference should any case arise. Most employees do asks for their payslip after receiving their salary and not satisfied about it. A payslip is a payment proof. It analysis a payment structure.
I think payment proof has a way of validating a business. A family member could only get me to start earning on bizdustry when she showed me her payment proof.

I think payment proof has a way of validating a business. A family member could only get me to start earning on bizdustry when she showed me her payment proof.
That seems to be true its very important that payment proof is very good its signify that the website you provided really pays and they can get some other people well motivated so payment proof is very important its tell people how legit a site is,thou some scamers do fake payment proof to attract people attention

Since the general burden of proof of payment falls upon the person liable for the same, it is crucial that proof be obtained at the first instance and maintained. This will ensure that later mistakes or intentional denials of payment are disproved.

Payment proof will let you determine if a program is a scam or not. Payement proof indicates that other people are also making use of the program and get paid. It is also important to check the payment proof thoroughly as some people are editing them.

A payment proof would ascertain that the website is indeed a legit payment site and would hekp proof your claim to potential referrals who may be doubting the legitimacy

Very important since today we are living in a society that is creating a lot of scam applications, you don't know who can trust on and who you cannot.
Payment proofs help us know that an application or a website aren't fake and are scamming you. and then we can all be secured and safe and unworried about us being scammed for nothing. IT is great that there are still a lot of applications and websites that are legit.

Payment proofs are very essential and important because they are a lot of scam websites out there to waste your time and effort. Payment proofs provide an assurance that as far you work on a task on a given platform, you'll get paid.

Payment proof is very important when you post a payment proof its motivate others to join your site and proof the legitness of your site so payment proof is very important,some people wont even join your site if you dont show them a payment proof of that site.

it is very important because if there is evidence of doing something, it will contribute to the success of the project, without evidence, however, it is very difficult to trust.

it is very important because if there is evidence of doing something, it will contribute to the success of the project, without evidence, however, it is very difficult to trust.
sorry for replying this post again today,what you said is true it is very true if you have evidence of something then someone will beleive that your program is legit,so payment proof matters alot when its come to online many people are hoping to see one

A payment proof from multiple people is actually a very good deciding factor when it comes to choosing a paying site. This is just going to tell you that the site is legit and has plans of staying.

Payment proof can go a long way in convincing a person to join a platform. You can't convince someone to join a platform or to invest in the particular platform if you haven't shown them the visual proof or a proof of payment because this certifies that the platform or the business that is been talking about is legitimate and is worth venturing into.

A payment proof will make me want to try a site. Sometimes I try sites even though I haven't seen any payment proof. I just read the reviews made by people on forums and I try the site out if it looks real to me.

Payment proof is very important in many ways , for example i can't work on a website where I realise people have not been paid before but if I am being showed a payment proof , it proofs to me that the site is authentic and paying.

Proof of payment is very important. This is the only way it can be ascertained that you have paid for a particular service or goods. The point is that so many other persons are paying for the same goods or services therefore to safe the stress of checking for your name, a proof of payment is often required.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back