What's new

How important is a payment proof?

From my experience working online for years right now I believe that works payment proof does is that it gives the website confidence on workers who are doubting if it's legit or not.

Payment proof clears the doubt some other people might be having sround the site. But immediately they see lots of payment proofs especially from those they are familiar with, they became interested.

Proof is everything, everyone wants to see the proof from you, before they would decide to join the business you are promoting. Everyone wants to see proof of payment, that an actual person has been paid before they would agree to join the site. That single proof of payment serves as a way of motivation. To make them put in their best so they as well can have theirs

Payment proof clears the doubt some other people might be having sround the site. But immediately they see lots of payment proofs especially from those they are familiar with, they became interested.

Well it's actually true that some payement proof can be fake which would be used to deceive some people that a website is actually legit but in the best-case scenario most of them are actually legitimate.

Well it's actually true that some payement proof can be fake which would be used to deceive some people that a website is actually legit but in the best-case scenario most of them are actually legitimate.
Most of them are legitimate, especially from the writing sites. But when it comes to other HYIP sites, i doubt their payment proof.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payment proof is very important in many aspect, firstly to show your referrers that the site you are reffering them to is paying and genuine and to show people that are yet to join that the site is not a scam.

Not all sites, because nowadays, there's nothing that can not be done, most especially online. Someone can just edit a fake payment proof and scam you. You don't know.

Payment proofs is very important when introducing a new forum or site to a new audience because it's what they motivates then to do more than any other factor

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
For me it's very important cause I could see a site and feel reluctant to check it out , but when I see a paymet proof there's the urge now to check the site out ....even, to get referral alot you need something to show them to make them interested and that's payment proof though it can be edited but it still builds confidence

Receipts serve as verification that a transaction occurred as well as a record of the transaction's terms. This might safeguard both the buyer and seller throughout the transaction.

Payment proof is good, it help certify the authenticity of a platform. When I see payment proof posted by members, I feel comfortable to post or join such platform believing that I will be paid all my earnings. Sometimes, payment proof might be scam posted by the owner of the platforms with different username to deceive people, I have seen it many times on telegram groups.

I am more likely to go and try out a website advertisement from someone when I see a payment proof that I think catches my interest

Payment proof is very important in the sense that, it will give people who are intending to join the platform the willingness and optimism to believe in it.

I am actually more likely to try a site after seeing payment proof. Even when I am promoting any site to other people, I usually add a payment proof so that they can trust what I am telling them.

Not all sites, because nowadays, there's nothing that can not be done, most especially online. Someone can just edit a fake payment proof and scam you. You don't know.

Exactly, you have a very good point because anything is possible today online especially when scammers are involved with looking for who to steal from. It's all about being very careful.

It’s very important. But not just when a site gets started. When a site has been up for at least 6 months - a year and you’re still seeing payment proofs... then that’s a good site.
🙂

It's very crucial nowadays especially to the newbies. Once they see payment proof, they will begin to have interest and believe in it. Payment proofs help to arrest mind of people and generate trust for sites.

It is very important nowadays oh because a human being can look you dead in the eye and deny you when the money of any form is involved so yes the level of importance of it in the century especially with the fact that it is preferably a hard copy proof that mostly wanted.

It's very crucial nowadays especially to the newbies. Once they see payment proof, they will begin to have interest and believe in it. Payment proofs help to arrest mind of people and generate trust for sites.
You are very correct. Payments proof is very easy to lure unsuspected people to scam especially the newbie. Irrespective of payments proof, we should always do more findings about an investment before we invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back