How high can Bitcoin possibly get?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?

I think that only time that bitcoin will stop increasing in price, or that the increases may be much smaller is likely when all of the bitcoin has been mined and is in circulation and when there is global adoption of bitcoin. At the moment, as the new countries tart to adopt bitcoin as a currency the demand is increasing, which is driving up the price. Therefore the point at which all countries have adopted this currency globally is likely to be the point whereby bitcoin will start becoming more stable in its value. Till then i think that overall it will increase in its value despite its possible future lows.

For me, l think bitcoin has the potential of reaching at least$50k in the next coming years. This is because many institutions and governments are still planning to invest in bitcoin and price will continue to boost as many investors continue coming in.

Bitcoin could possibly hit $1 million in the nearest future if the government doesn't put pressure on cryptocurrency itself.

We have seen government control everything around us and once they get involve in controlling people's asset on crypto, then the system or network will be a trash.

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Bitcoin price is dramatically increased from the last 3 months and it is expected that its price will cross $30,000 in 2021 and within 5 years it may cross 100000 dollar.
So if you have plans to invest in bitcoin for long time then don't waste time go and but bitcoin

I think Bitcoin will across the 25000 dollars at the end of this year 2020. But in the next year 2021 anything can happen, is possible will stay growing or maybe will start reducing its price value. I know there are many big companies are interested in investing on Bitcoin, so 2021 is possible the bright year for Bitcoin to be adopted by some companies.

None can accurately predict how high bitcoin can go nor how low it can go. However with the recent happening in Bitcoin network , I believe that Bitcoin can hit $25k before the year runs out

I don't think there's anyone that can categorically say how high bitcoin can go, because as we all know the crypto market is very volatile and bitcoin being the mother of all Cryptocurrencies is trailing the blaze. So only time will tell how high bitcoin can go.

Bitcoin will attain $1 billion in future. I await when we will be able to accumulate more bitcoin for future purpose. I see the coin getting to $50,000 at the end of the year 2021. Its not an imagination, its reality.

We can't predict the appearance of any coin that can take the crown from BTC, but in theory, it will keep increasing in value, high and high till it reaches unbelievable price, but till when ? Nobody knows

I think Bitcoin will attain the highest amount possible, provided there no policies or issues that may arise in the future to deter the coin. For now, we can just enjoy investing and seeing those investments grow tremendously.

I am suspecting that bitcoin will cross $30,000 in the last few days of this year 2020. I also strongly believe that it will retrace for some months before going on another run to hit $50,000 before the end of 2021.

Bitcon can get as high as long as it gets more favor in the financial market. It all depends on the financial market, no one really say or predict how high it will get .

Yeah bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency now. The main point is bitcoin was able to break it's all time on such a pandemic and it continued to rise and now the ATH is 28.3k. So I think bitcoin will surge again and reach 30k within their.year or next year. Let's see what happens.

The problem with cryptocurrency though, is that there's no garauntee the currency is going to stay at a high price. The value of the currency could eventually decline over time. That's the big problem with cryptocurrency of any kind, there's a risk with investing in it. That's why when I do invest, I will make sure to cash out as soon as I made a decent profit. Not a massive one, just enough.

With the rapid growth of Bitcoin now it could manage it way to becoming world generally accepted economy currency in which transaction home and foreign will be done easily

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and it’s the most used. With the rate of increase this year, bitcoin can hit a peak of $10M in some years cause its demand keeps increasing. More investors are trooping in to the market and it’s making its demand increase thereby increasing its value

As long as people keep on investing in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will keep on increasing as it depends on popular usage to increase in price, I don't think the value of Bitcoin will ever be stable since even our normal fiat currency is not stable but it's more stable than Bitcoin though.

In my opinion the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency which is leading very steadily the cryptocurrency market.
According to my perception it will go more higher upto 28k dollar after that possibly it may fall down again.

Realistically it can go anywhere from getting to a million dollars for a bitcoin to a few cents for a bitcoin. As the demand for bitcoin continues to increase I expect that the former will be the case because of its limited supply at 21 million dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back