What's new

How high can Bitcoin possibly get?

There are a few potential reasons bitcoin has seen a big surge in popularity in 2020. For one thing, there are lingering fears that the massive amount of economic stimulus we've seen this year could lead to inflation in the U.S. dollar, and bitcoin is seen as a naturally inflation-resistant asset since there is a finite amount
I think we have not start seeing the level were bitcoin will reach

As long as crypto has come to stay there is no gain saying on the height it grow to and as an asset class there is no cap on how much it can grow to become even the next 2 years. At the beginning of the year BTC was at $3000 and we are seeing it at $26000 within the same year. It goes to show there is still very much to come from this asset class.

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?
I hope that the rate of bitcoin will be much higher as its rate has increased a lot recently and will continue to be higher. And the best thing to do is to invest in it so that we can make more money and make more profit. Of course, I think the rate will be higher and I have invested in it, I hope I will benefit.

Bitcoin started to rise from 5k when everything started to recover from pandemic and reached it's all time high within about 2,3 weeks. It although didn't stop there. Bitcoin continued to rise and finally it recorded the all time high of 28k about 3 days ago. So I think it will increase much more in future.

Bitcoin will close 2021 above $30,000.

This might seem like a conservative prediction, especially given the runup that has occurred at the end of 2020, but prices do not go up forever. Given the institutional fund flows and interest, however, it does seem that these recent price trends have support.

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Bitcoin is certainly heading for 30k by January pushing into February.
It's currently on a minor retracement and will go long soon. Cheers to all the crypto traders. 😁

Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in P

There are a few potential reasons bitcoin has seen a big surge in popularity in 2020. For one thing, there are lingering fears that the massive amount of economic stimulus we've seen this year could lead to inflation in the U.S. dollar, and bitcoin is seen as a naturally inflation-resistant asset since there is a finite amount
I think we have not start seeing the level were bitcoin will reach
There is no doubt that bitcoin has definitely surpassed everyone's expectations in its value nd the amazing thing is that it's still picking up or rather appreciating in value. I think the only thing that might stop the increase in price of bitcoin is the same thing increasing it price"its demand and its supply". If bitcoin mine able is totally exhausted or the interests people express towards the ownership of bitcoin reduces, then the price can be affected.

At the moment, I don't really know what will happen next in the Bitcoin price. But I'm certain and hoping that the price will go higher again. No matter the little dip in price, I still believe it will start rising again. Cos investors won't stop investing on it.

With the daily increase and rise of Bitcoin in among other crypto currency it is difficult to say when it's coming down but what am so sure of is that for now, it will keep skyrocketing

Bitcoin will not stop rising in price anytime. I believe it will hit $30000 by June next year. The pandemic is one of the reasons bitcoin is rising, there is economic crisis in most countries and many people believe cryptocurrency is a good option in this present. As long the present predicament doesn't change , bitcoin will continue to rise.

It is good that bitcoin keeps rising but I have to wonder at what point those whales will be ready to sell off so as to take their profits and such massive sellouts will surely bring the price falling. I hope I am able to work with that timing.

Potentially 100k Usd just my own thoughts. Once the last piece of Bitcoin is mined that's when we will probably able to determine the stable price. Majority will be owned by whales and small percentage will go to the mass.

Bitcoin can grow to a more greater height if only it maintains it's mode of operation and also makes it a better secured way to invest and store wealth.... it'll keep on growing.

I can see bitcoin possible hitting $50 someday in the future, one month ago it was $20k and two days ago it was $27k and today I woke up with an alert that it is now $28k before January ending it would hit $30k, bitcoin is just so unstoppable.

I think bitcoin will rise twice it value now

Bitcoin price could reach as high as $20,000 before the end of the year, or as high as $16,000 if it can't get all the way to $20,000. Interestingly, Bitcoin has been heavily correlated with the S&P 500 in 2020, so its future could very much depend on the stock market

I think bitcoin will rise twice it value now

Bitcoin price could reach as high as $20,000 before the end of the year, or as high as $16,000 if it can't get all the way to $20,000. Interestingly, Bitcoin has been heavily correlated with the S&P 500 in 2020, so its future could very much depend on the stock market
No doubt the stock is largely affected by the Crypto currency market , I just hope the US government won't come up with policies to crash the Crypto currency market to uphold stock market because bitcoin has brighter future all things been equal.

From my speculation about two years ago, I said btc would still get to $50,000 but with what I'm seeing and the way it's breaking it's ATH and the last btc us yet to be mined, I can confidently say it would get up to $100,000 if not more than that as time goes on.

The truth is, no one knows exactly how high the value of bitcoin could get. Certainly, bitcoin would keep getting high above its current value as well as going low, below what it presently worth. If it gets to $50000, many market pundits would definitely justify that value. It would have worth it.

I think bitcoin is in such a position now and have much potential to pass many landmarks like 35k, 40k or even 50k. So as bitcoin is cryptocurrency after all and all the cryptocurrencies are definitely unpredictable. So it may go for anytime but for now I don't think bitcoin will go for any fall.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back