What's new

How high can Bitcoin possibly get?

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?
As long as the cryptocurrency isn't banned or crashed, it will not have an end point as to where it is going to get in value. It would keep growing and growing.

The tendency is very high for bitcoin to reach 100,000 by the end of 2021. Bitcoin has tried this season to reach the highest height ever and there is possibility for it to go more.

I want the speculations to come true, are you currently holding some amount of bitcoin,because i Am holding some amount and really hoping the price moves very high
I don't have enough BTC, i have some reasonable amount of BNB coin over there at my wallet. Even if BTC get to $120k my coin's value won't grow much cos if low amount invested.

It would not stop improving in price but instead it would continue to improve in price ,because many investors would continue to invest in crypto currency and it would continue to adds value to the price

The price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the market I expect it to increasing in the market so that those investor will benefit a lot from it.

It would not stop improving in price but instead it would continue to improve in price ,because many investors would continue to invest in crypto currency and it would continue to adds value to the price
I agree with your thought. Bitcoin might be hanging around $50-$60k in the last 3-4 months. It doesn't mean it won't grow past that resistance.

It can get to over $100k soon , maybe in 1-2 years by looking at the past trends of bitcoin , I am confident bitcoin will rise to $100k and above for sure , it may take some years though.

when bitcoin was gaining value people were speculating that bitcoin will go as high as $400,000. Their statement was based on the facts tht there is a limitation on how much bitcoin cn be mined.

Though I can't say exactly how high bitcoin will rise in future due to the volatility nature of coin, but I am very certain that this coin will keep going higher and higher. That is why i have never lost hope in this coin for one day. That is my take.

If all the bitcoins are mined, I think the price of 1 bitcoin can become $400,000, or even higher because there will be no new coins to be mined. I think we can see bitcoin reaching $100,000 in a year or two.

If all the bitcoins are mined, I think the price of 1 bitcoin can become $400,000, or even higher because there will be no new coins to be mined. I think we can see bitcoin reaching $100,000 in a year or two.
There is one post in another forum that says about Bitcoin price to reach $2,000,000 when all the Bitcoin are mined. I am baffled by the numbers but we really never know because the price of crypto coin largely depends on the law of supply and demand. When there is too much demand then the price can shoot up.

Aside the bearish trend currently happening in the crypto sphere, I think Bitcoin will reach 100k USD or more. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing everyday and more big names are coming into it.

Form now, all we can see and all we know is that Bitcoin is in the thousands of dollars or Bitcoin. I can tell you that in the distant future to come it will go as far beyond the millions.

Based on report from crypto currency exchange analyst, it was reported that Bitcoin will go high as far as $100000 this year 2021. However, the recent bear market isn't making it a reality at all

For a currency that is tipped to replace Fiat I think it is still early days and once people start to adopt it I think the price is going to go really really high up to double the price.

So far bitcoin has been able to prove that there is no limitations to how far it can go, one cant actually predict. Currently there is a deep affecting the crypto world, Bitcoin could come back with full force, or it could drope more

There is no cap anywhere that states how high the Bitcoin cryptocurrency will ever get or get to be. It will keep increasing for as long Bitcoin exist as a cryptocurrency for years counting

I think that there is still a lot to come about bitcoin or at least from analysis that I have seen. If people follow countries like El Salvador to adopt bitcoin then I think the price will almost double.

I think that there is still a lot to come about bitcoin or at least from analysis that I have seen. If people follow countries like El Salvador to adopt bitcoin then I think the price will almost double.
True ,but countries do not necessarily need to have bitcoin as a legal tender before the world can be able to see more rise in it's price

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back