What's new

How high can Bitcoin possibly get?

Bitcoin has a lot of potentials and I have a feeling that in the nearest future it may even get to 1 million dollars and of course that is very possible.

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?
I read a news recently about bitcoin getting to $1million which was predicted by some strategist or whatever but we never can tell it might reach another ATh soon rather than later.

Just like every other commodity, Bitcoin price is determined by the total demand and supply.
A total supply of 21 million Bitcoin for the whole universe would actually see the price getting very high when the supplies become scares and we could see it worth even more than a million

I think that only time that bitcoin will stop increasing in price, or that the increases may be much smaller is likely when all of the bitcoin has been mined and is in circulation and when there is global adoption of bitcoin. At the moment, as the new countries tart to adopt bitcoin as a currency the demand is increasing, which is driving up the price. Therefore the point at which all countries have adopted this currency globally is likely to be the point whereby bitcoin will start becoming more stable in its value. Till then i think that overall it will increase in its value despite its possible future lows.

I don't believe anyone can state with certainty how high bitcoin can go, because the crypto market is notoriously volatile, and bitcoin, as the mother of all cryptocurrencies, is following the pack. As a result, only time will tell how far bitcoin can rise.

Bitcoin can go high at any range ,it dosent have a limit ,if the development keeps coming up the price would keep rising and those that have invested would have that great opportunity to make that proper gains from the market

I don't think there's anyone that can categorically say how high bitcoin can go, because as we all know the crypto market is very volatile and bitcoin being the mother of all Cryptocurrencies is trailing the blaze. So only time will tell how high bitcoin can go.
That is very true,in the cryptocurrency market it is not possible to predict the price of a coin,because of its nature of unpredictability and volatile nature of it's value.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back