What's new

How high can Bitcoin possibly get?

Bitcoin always disappoint cryptocurrencies analysts. No one has ever predicted accurately about its price. But if I am to predict, I see it crosses to 50000$ latest June, this year.

with the way bitcoin is rapidly growing in the online market, I believe in 5years time it's going to be billions of naira, and with the way people are investing everyday in it, I don't see bitcoin falling anytime soon

Bitcoin will get as high as it gets...there's no specific rate at which it will get, it can only keep increasing. Sometimes it might fluctuate and decide to regress a little but it will eventually grow higher and higher.

With the rate at which Bitcoin is currently jumping from a thousand to another thousand, coupled with the fact that some government will start integrating the Digital currency into their payment system, I can predict that the coin will reach you to $100,000 in some months or years to come with sustainability.

For now, I don't think one can predict the extent price will get to. If you ask me, bitcoin is going to be a store of value resources like Gold, where the value just keeps rising.
Price of Bitcoin will have ups and downs, but there will surely be an uprise in the end. One can be certain of that.

As much as bitcoin has gotten to this level, then it will continue to increase. It may likely get to 50k in few months considering the rate at which it I rising.

Bitcoin price is dramatically increased from the last 3 months and it is expected that its price will cross $30,000 in 2021 and within 5 years it may cross 100000 dollar.
So if you have plans to invest in bitcoin for long time then don't waste time go and but bitcoin
I think that only time that bitcoin will stop increasing in price, or that the increases may be much smaller is likely when all of the bitcoin has been mined and is in circulation and when there is global adoption of bitcoin. At the moment, as the new countries tart to adopt bitcoin as a currency the demand is increasing, which is driving up the price. Therefore the point at which all countries have adopted this currency globally is likely to be the point whereby bitcoin will start becoming more stable in its value. Till then i think that overall it will increase in its value despite its possible future lows.

Seriously Bitcoin is going to increase in rate and price as much as it can due to the demand of it presently we all want to own BTC so definitely at this rate we can say it would definitely rise.

I remember when the target was 20000$,today it's aiming at 60000,in the future we are targeting a whooping 100,000. It's possible because the economy is adjusting into the flow.

I really don't know what the future holds for the price of Bitcoin. But through my instinct I'll say, the coin will reach $70,000 before 2022.

There are prediction that Bitcoin will be as high as 100000 dollars US dollars before the ending of 2021. Looking at the current value of Bitcoin, one must agree that the prediction will be true

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?
If I am not wrong, bitcoin price is between $60,000 - $62,000 currently and it has been going on and forth, so i believe it can still reach $65,000 before May.

Concerning how high can Bitcoin possibly get. Well, I have no idea of how high the crypto currency coin Bitcoin could eventually get to , we all know the crypto currency world to be a very volatile one and Bitcoin stands still as the number one leading crypto currency coin, we hope it keeps increasing as more investor put in their money to profit from it

As at today, no one could actually forecast how high the price of bitcoins could be putting some other factors into considerations. Who would have thought that bitcoins could get to $60,000 plus this year when it was below $20k as December 2020. It keeps soaring high and high.

There are prediction that Bitcoin will be as high as 100000 dollars US dollars before the ending of 2021. Looking at the current value of Bitcoin, one must agree that the prediction will be true
Too many price predictions around BTC, which is looking like mere exaggerations of peoples thoughts. Everyone can say whatever they want to say around BTC. The coin can surprise a lot, let's watch out what the future will be for it.

Bitcoin can move very high to $120k and even move past that amount , because this year there have been high speculations of bitcoin and many people are watching how things might turn out at the end

Bitcoin is the grandaddy of all Cryptocurrencies, it has the largest market cap, and lately Bitcoin rate have been increasing steadily and even surpassing its highest previous mark.
my question now is, How high can bitcoin possibly get? , Why would it be justified at that price?
Will Bitcoin ever stop increasing in Price?
Bitcoin is the first and the most popular crypto currency ever created, currently bitcoin price is around $58,000 and its still rising and will possibly get to $70,000 before the year ends.

Bitcoin can move very high to $120k and even move past that amount , because this year there have been high speculations of bitcoin and many people are watching how things might turn out at the end
There have been high speculations, predictions around the coin. I believe the $120k price value you predicted before 2021 draws to an end will come through.

There have been high speculations, predictions around the coin. I believe the $120k price value you predicted before 2021 draws to an end will come through.
I want the speculations to come true, are you currently holding some amount of bitcoin,because i Am holding some amount and really hoping the price moves very high

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back