What's new

How good are you with money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an introvert with a strong math background, so I'm above average. However, like most people, I have an emotional need to spend on recreation just to stay sane. I buy lottery tickets (Mega Millions and Powerball), play bingo, go golfing or bowling (less often recently), go to restaurants every now and then, buy candy/taffy, occasionally pay to see a movie, go to an arcade, etc.

I tend to save a good amount of money and focus on debt repayment, especially in this economy.

I think I am fairly well with money. After I completed my university education, I joined a company and started my career. I worked in the company for two years before I was laid off due to corona virus pandemic. Until then I had saved some money. After I lost my job, I invested my savings on my online business. If I had not been good in handling money, I would have been jobless by now.

Very good with money. I know how to save and am able to discipline myself to avoid unnecessary spending. Am also a good negotiator when buying products from vendors so I end up not paying the full price, except the product has a fixed price attached to it. As long as you have self discipline, you will be good with handling money.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
I try my best to spend money on only things that really matters while a high percentage goes on to my savings. I do not usually bother about things that are trending at a particular time because I know they would pass by. I handle money with all cautioun.

I spend my money wisely because money is very hard to come by nowadays and I also try to go into investment that will increase my money
Nowadays you don't plurge because means to get money now is becoming harder each and every passing day

I am somehow strict with money spending. I make sure I account for everything purchased. I do not misuse money because I have it in excess. If it is not important, I am not purchasing it. Although sometimes I can't help but spend from my savings.

I am not so good at saving money but to the best of my knowledge I can keep money very well by using it for what I planned for, I d o not have that extravagant spending life but the disadvantage is that you do not spend and same time do not still enjoy.

I am very good at handling my money. I'm also very disciplined when it comes to financially related things.I set my goals and make my timetables I don't buy unnecessary things. I used to be the type that love giving away money or a kind of helping people before, but now I no longer do that too much. Because I want to make money first ,then when I become a millionaire, I will be a philanthropist.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
Money management is a very difficult thing. It's not easy to manager money effectively especially when you have so much financial responsibilities. You just have to keep working hard.

I'm not good at money because I'm still a student and I don't have much money
Yes, but I must say that in every situation, keep on giving thanks to Allah as much as possible
Because today we meet at home and tomorrow we will be able to be one of the distributors.

I am very good at planning and so I have had no issues with money. For someone like me who doesn't spend just because there is money available. I have very little issues when it comes to money in general and how to manage it.

I save some and I give some to my parents, aside from the cost of living. In the end of every pay day, I get to keep some part of my earnings. However, my savings are like the bank account for family emergencies whenever somebody in the family needs funds so, I guess the capacity to save is only as good as taking it out.

People who are good with money are well aware of their finances. They create budgets (e.g., for a month), are aware of their income, and track their expenses. By creating and following a budget, you don't only avoid living beyond your means, but you take full control over your finances.

There is this itchiness that comes with money that makes us want to spend and lavish it all. I try to control my spending through my budgets and restrain too. Money management is very important and helps.

Well, truth be told before I got married, I was very good with money. However, after I started haveing kids, I just realized there is always something to get to meet their needs. Not just for fun but their necessaries. So right now I am good with money but not as I used to be.

I can't even know how I'm good to money although I'm saving some money and also spend for daily activities. it is good to be saving money than to be spending it. And you don't have discipline you can save money because saving money deals with discipline. and I know that I can discipline myself to achieve my goals

I'm very good with money but money is not very good with me. I'm good at saving it and also spending it on things that a necessary. I don't really over spend and I don't save it all. I just keep it balanced.

I don't really know to keep money,even saving money,I spend my money on things that can bring me twice the money I spent,if I have money I don't know how to price goods because I no I have the money in my hand
With money we can do whatever we want. With money life is calm. If we don't have money then we will strive to earn it which will make our life easier. When we have money then we live our life calmly. So money is important to live happily.

A successful person is one who knows how to manage money in his life. I benefit from investing money from one place to another. I trade my extra income in cryptocurrency and it is proving to be very beneficial for me. Before I waste money anywhere, I think it's important to know the full facts about this platform, which is a very useful process.

I am a terrible manager of money and I really don't like saying it. It's not like I waste money though but there's always something that needs to be paid for. I am rarely with spare cash and I am trying to have a better control of my finances. I really hope things improve for the better.
Oh my goodness I was a very good manager of money when I did not have any job I can remember that I kept 1000 in my back for more than a year I couldn't spend it but after my school and I get a job I have been a very let me say a not to good manager of money because I have spend on it really other than I could have I wish 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back