What's new

How good are you with money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not funny how many of us has the same time in common with money. The common thing with everyone or almost all is "spending". Then the negative part or side is how the spending is done. No one has money & doesn't spend. Infact, the reason for making money is to spend it. Some spends theirs on their need, while others on wants. Others save. While others invest. I have been terrible at saving but I'm growing now. Saving is really a good idea. Always good to have something to fall back to in case of emergencies.

Honestly don't know. I hardly save. But I invest with money a lot and I spend a lot equally.
So I'll say I'm pretty much fair with money. I spend what I earn.

It means handle your money in a beneficial way. For instance, do not buy things that are unnecessary or if you can't afford it. Save some for future needs

To be sincere am so terrible in keeping ,I spend money as if I will get another one immediately again but if I want to spend money on business I usually save my money because if I hold the money I will spend it up .that is why I have bank account .
Post automatically merged:

To be sincere am so terrible in keeping ,I spend money as if I will get another one immediately again but if I want to spend money on business I usually save my money because if I hold the money I will spend it up .that is why I have bank account .

I am good in saving and spending Both because I also spent my money when I need the things very necessary so I spent it and my good habits are to save money for the emergency time when I need it very much.
People and specially women's love to spend all money and purchase all the things they want.

I can confidently say that I'm able to save money event though it's only little. I'm not the type of person who spends the money excessively and on unnecessary things. Sometimes I get money from my saving but that's because on important matters.

Anyone who's good with money knows how to plan carefully for the future, invest in financial planning, and make saving a routine. People who are good with money are generally spending on experiences, and opt for quality over quantity.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
Money is a very hard thing to manage to be honest. I try to save as much as I can. I make a budget in the start for the month on a specific amount that I am willing to spend every month on certain items, and then I make use of that amount and not anything more. If I make use of less than that they I put it in the savings. I try not to exceed my budget unless there is a dire emergency, and I am forced to, but I make sure to not overspend.

Anyone who's good with money must knows how to plan carefully for the future, invest in financial planning, and make saving a routine. People who are good with money are generally spending on experiences, and opt for quality over quantity.

I could say that I'm not that good in handling money, sometimes I spend too much on things that are considered not necessary later on. That's why I start to reflect and I come up of the idea of saving money. Maybe I would end in a bank or maybe on a crypto wallet. I just know that it would be much better if I know saving on the earlier days.

I can say that I am good with money only when I reached middle age. My finances was usually in a mess although I could cope with the debts. But now I have a nice slate on my ledger that my savings are growing and my expenses are steady. Especially in this pandemic era expenses got lower that I always have an excess from the allocated budget for our home. I just hope that there will be no emergency expense that will ruin my finances.

Well, I am not good with money because I am a bad saver, whenever I get money, I spends it little by little, before you know it, the money has been exhausted, saving is a great challenge that I am finding so hard to overcome right now.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
I have learnt to build discipline when it comes to finances. I save quite well and I don't spend at every urge I get. This is not something that is automatic, you have to train yourself to handle your finances better.

I don't actually know how good I am in keeping my money but I do both the given choices. I am capable of saving it and use some of it to spend on something that I want or something that I could actually need and can be use in a long time.

I am not too good with money and not too bad also. But when i want to buy something i buy that thing, when I need some money for some purpose I save money for that purpose too. Whenever I wish something i try to fulfill with money, and this thing is not bad.
This is my scenario of money.

As an entrepreneur... I don't save money....because there are many things that I spend money on ranging from personal life to business.
That's who I am with money....once there's an opportunity in use the money.

I am a terrible manager of money and I really don't like saying it. It's not like I waste money though but there's always something that needs to be paid for. The real truth about this thing is if you really think of your future you need to really know how to save aggressively and that's what I do most of the time because my future is very important to me.

We can be happy in this way or we can be a good person in this way. If we have money, we can give it to the woman who needs money.If the stove burns in someone's house because of our money, then we eat, then we are good people and we can be good.If we have money then we can't be of any use to anyone then what is the use of this money and we can never be so good Money does not make us happy, it makes us good

I don't really know precisely but when I have the money I but whatever I need until am out of it so meaning am really not good at keeping money but I do save sometimes.

To be honest with myself and with you guys, I am not quite good with money. Mind you I am not extravagant or so I try to convince myself lol. BUT I DO save money but whenever a quite reasonable amount of money comes into my hand i always find a way of seperating myself with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back