What's new

How good are you with money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually know how good I am in keeping my money but I do both the given choices. I am capable of saving it and use some of it to spend on something that I want or something that I could actually need and can be use in a long time.

I honestly do not think there's any easy way to make money, but make I ng money online requires a lot of experiences and skills . One of the cook ways to make money online is by trading forex or Crypto.

When it comes to me dealing with money I do my money planning very well even before getting the money, i make sure am not spending anyhow and also save for future and unplanned circumstances. I will say am very good with money and am planning to improve more.

I am a terrible manager of money and I really don't like saying it. It's not like I waste money though but there's always something that needs to be paid for. I am rarely with spare cash and I am trying to have a better control of my finances. I really hope things improve for the better.

According to what my brother use to say. You must always spend money after saving and not save after spending. The real truth about this thing is if you really think of your future you need to really know how to save aggressively and that's what I do most of the time because my future is very important to me

To be honest with myself and with you guys, I am not quite good with money. Mind you I am not extravagant or so I try to convince myself lol. BUT I DO save money but whenever a quite reasonable amount of money comes into my hand i always find a way of seperating myself with them.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
If I must say I'm good with money, I consider myself prudent but of recent with growing responsibilities and needs it been difficult for me to save adequately. Whenever I save I always find myself reaching for the money because of an unexpected need.

I handle money with utmost caution. I have diary where I write what I need monthly and a wallet where I keep money for miscellaneous items. If something occurs that I don't plan for it will go to my following month budget. I don't just spend anyhow.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
I am not very good with money because I am still a student and I don't have much money, and most of the time whenever I earn money from any platform I waste it with my friends, I'm sure it's ill realise its worth after marriage.

I can save, although many times I leave with the temptation to spend part of it on personal needs. But I have a goal and I am going to achieve it. In the past he spent money for lack of conscience, on parties, walks and so on. Today I have matured and I have learned to save.

Right now i dont know how good I'm with money, there is this amount of money I'm waiting for, if I hits my account, then I measure my level of money management.

Right now I try to spend moderately, save a little, look for small investments and try to get more money.

Both, I spend money when I need to and sometimes when I want to, i also save for the dry days so I can see something to spend during those hard times. One should do Both and just find a balance between.

I am good at handling money very well, but I do some spending at times when necessary, I don't spend extra vagrant, I prefer saving than spending. I always want to save big to do something big. I am good at saving very well, and I can be in a position of big money without anyone knowing.

I spend my money wisely in order to make savings for myself and for the future, because it is very important spend wisely so to make life better, you need to have budget on how to spend your money,

That's really kind of difficult to say because I use money when it is needed to be used. But I can rank my money management skill to be a 5 over 10, because I usually make a budget of how much I have decided to spend but 5 out of 10 times I don't follow through.

I can't say precisely how good I am with money. I spend money based on my needs or some circumstances that require money. I only save money when all my basic needs and requirements have been met.

I am not sure what I'm. But when i need something i spend money. Whenever i wish anything i just go for that thing. But i save also some money. When you need then you should spend and nit to save that money. I do not spend too much money unnecessary. But I do when I need.

I try to balance it, spend money on really important things, while I try to look for ways to invest or save the little that is left. That is the best way to handle money these days, to find a balance and not to overspend.

I don't really know to keep money,even saving money,I spend my money on things that can bring me twice the money I spent,if I have money I don't know how to price goods because I no I have the money in my hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back