What's new

How good are you with money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning before having the money is really good so you won't end up spending more than ur income and also trying to investing the money so before you spend the little you have, ur investment will provide more income for you.

I can say that I am good with money only when I reached middle age. My finances was usually in a mess although I could cope with the debts. But now I have a nice slate on my ledger that my savings are growing and my expenses are steady. Especially in this pandemic era expenses got lower that I always have an excess from the allocated budget for our home. I just hope that there will be no emergency expense that will ruin my finances.
I think that what you have sent you a very important. Many of the younger generation feel that if they don't have control over their finances at an early point or if they are burning through their finances rather fast, that this is likely to continue into the future as well. For some this can be a major cause for concern. However, the only way that we learn to be good with money and to manage our finances is through trial and error and learning from our mistakes. As you said you were only able to accomplish this in your middle ages and therefore it is important to give ourselves time in order to acquire the self-discipline needed to be good with money.

When I have money, what I focus on is trying to invest in business that will bring more money. So the best way is to have group of friends that are oriented about doing business or know how to invest money for more business. Also I also buy shares in stock market and try to buy crypto coin.

While it is a good ask out people save money before spending the leftover while others do the direct opposite. i personally prefer setting my budget right and making the nunbers align. When the funds come in they are allocated to theose predetermined areas.

I am not good in my money because Budgeting is much like brushing my teeth unexciting but essential. You won’t know what you need to change if you don’t know what’s coming in and going out. Most people think they haven’t got enough income to start squirrelling away savings, but as you keep studying your budget every month, you’ll quickly notice those economies adding up.

In this day and age every man spends according to his own money,So I waste myself,But if I have to avoid wasteful spending somewhere, I can save myself.Unemployment is actually a waste of money If we spend out of pocket, we will avoid the extra expense.And in this way we can give a good environment for us and our family to live,

I am not very good with money. Until now, I don't have my own house, I live in a rented apartment. I also don't have a saving. I do earn fairly well, but most of my money goes into paying bills ans buying grocery and other necessary items.

For a few months now, with the little money I take monthly from my disability allowance, I have decided to put something aside.
Indeed, some money step by step, in a prepaid debitcard.
So I'm sure there, they stay! Cash instead always ends up being spent!

I spend money only when absolutely necessary. I try to not to be extravagant. I always organize a monthly budget to plan how much money I'll have to spend. If I've met all my needs, I give myself a treat once in a while.

I'm well equipped with keeping money, a think I'd picked up from my parents growing up. I was scolded at one point because I misused some money back then which I believe moulded into becoming a better keeper of money.

I believe in budgeting which has never failed me. Budgeting helps you guild your expenses and in turn allows you to have something to save from you paycheck. If you to successfully allocate your expenses and keep to it, you will find yourself being debt free.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
As far as I know having money is very good but investing the money in order to help make more money for you is greater. So, as much as I'm very good at saving money, I love investing more to earn more money. I do have small savings here and there but it's not a priority for me.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
I'm not really good at keeping money except I have a business investment I can put that money to use else I'll spend it. it's always advisable to invest rather than keeping money. by investing you will end up multiplying the money.

Some people are very good at keeping money safe without spending it. Some people on the other hand are not so good at doing that and rather spend it. Whichever one you fall into one should ensure to do what is right and what secures his future.

I'm not really good at keeping money except I have a business investment I can put that money to use else I'll spend it. it's always advisable to invest rather than keeping money. by investing you will end up multiplying the money.
It's never advisable to just save money at leave it in your bank account, because it never does you any good but rather the banks are the one who benefits from your saved money as they keep charging you fees for saving money for you.

Money is meant to be spent, but if not careful you would become a waste . I love using my money to help those in needy around me, i often go to the orphanage get them stuffs as a way of giving to humanity. I also spend my money on clothes, looking good for me is good business.

If you are foolish with your money, then the money is also with you, and if you spend your money useless things then you can never succeed in your life And i save 40 percent money from every salary.

At present I have the amount of money which can only be used for my daily needs. So I don't save money. For a student in developing countries this is the strategy. He just have daily life spending bugdet.

I want to think I am capable of saving every dime I make than spending it. Making money is very hard especially if the resources to make the money is not really at one's disposal at times. But I know I am a good money saver.

I'm very efficient with money. I spend based on my necessities and I know how to look away from frivolities. I also think of ways to invest in rather than just let the money stay idle. How to deal with money is an art that I believe everyone must master.

Money is meant to be spent, but if not careful you would become a waste . I love using my money to help those in needy around me, i often go to the orphanage get them stuffs as a way of giving to humanity. I also spend my money on clothes, looking good for me is good business.
No one eats money like grass the way a goat eats it but it's meant to be used for one expense or another. It is also used for increasing one's investment and get wealthier by the day for those who knew the importance of having investment. It's only the silly ones that waste their hard earned money on frivolities and later beg for help on the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back