What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

Welcome! You have been invited by Riberet19 to join our community. Please click here to register.
I agree with you, running business is not easy some time you need to be calm and view the business from different perspective then gather enough energy to continue
The best thing and ways to work through failure is to first calm down and stop panicking after failing in a business, take a step back and think about what makes you fail , then gather enough strength to move ahead.

It will be a lot more easier to overcome the effect of failure if you can simply accept the fact that you have failed and the need to get past it as quickly as you can

Well I know that is true but sometimes we should also think outside the box. there are some business that may not actually be successful and we need to understand this type of business and quit early to avoid being in debt.
You have some point though, that is why one should understand themselves as well, you should be able to know your limits, when you have tried your possible best, and no good result is coming out of it, if you are at your limit, there is no harm is letting go and trying other business, instead of going into debts

In setting ypmof my goals for my business,I make sure that these goals are goals that are realistically achievable within certain set period of time. Then Iake moves toward them

You have some point though, that is why one should understand themselves as well, you should be able to know your limits, when you have tried your possible best, and no good result is coming out of it, if you are at your limit, there is no harm is letting go and trying other business, instead of going into debts
I think it is always necessary for us to analyse and know our ability as you said, you have made an important point today. I think this is something that we all need to consider if you are thinking of going into a business. we need to know our ability.

I think it is always necessary for us to analyse and know our ability as you said, you have made an important point today. I think this is something that we all need to consider if you are thinking of going into a business. we need to know our ability.
Yes it is very important, most times we tend to go into certain kind of business not because we understand how it works but simply because we have seen others do it and made profit from it, so we want to also do the same, hence we go into certain things that are beyond our ability.

Yes it is very important, most times we tend to go into certain kind of business not because we understand how it works but simply because we have seen others do it and made profit from it, so we want to also do the same, hence we go into certain things that are beyond our ability.
Yes sometimes going into a business for the main purpose of making a profit may not actually be the best thing. profit can be a source of encouragement but should not be the only reason you are giving into a business.

Yes sometimes going into a business for the main purpose of making a profit may not actually be the best thing. profit can be a source of encouragement but should not be the only reason you are giving into a business.
Well said, other things should be put into consideration like what can you give out in return, how do you plan on impacting the lives of your customers. But these days we do not even reason this part, it is just to make profit. This is why some persons can sell fake goods without fear cause all they are after is the profit.

Contrary to how most people make it seems, failure is actually a very painful experience which can completely devastate you if care is not taking. Everyone will experience failure at one point in time. How I overcome is to set my eyes on the goals and keep reassuring myself that the failure is a necessary step.

I always normally try to make my work to be timely. I set my goals in such a way that they are achievable and they are ones that I can be able to evaluate and early access after sometime.

Resourcefulness and problem solving skills have helped so much in getting over any failure. I just take my time and research about possible things I can do to get out of any challenge. Then I implement what I learn and it always helps me get out of failure.

For motivation ,a person should focus on positive things in his life and have trust in himself :)
This is a good way to motivate someone but the fact remains that even if you trust in yourself and you're not able to do the things that are capable of making your business venture successful then there is no way that your business will become successful.

I always normally try to make my work to be timely. I set my goals in such a way that they are achievable and they are ones that I can be able to evaluate and early access after sometime.
Setting goals is one of the best way of working through failure, after your first attempt might have failed, all you need to do when going into the business agian is to set your goal and have determination.

The power of speaking to someone especially to a professional is so underated. I remember my encounter. Thanks for a friend, I was able to pick up myself, set my goals and move on

Well said, other things should be put into consideration like what can you give out in return, how do you plan on impacting the lives of your customers. But these days we do not even reason this part, it is just to make profit. This is why some persons can sell fake goods without fear cause all they are after is the profit.
Based on your explanation then a lot of people have just abandon the real purpose of going into a business which is always the satisfaction of customers and they are now concentrating on how can make profit. This is not the best at all.

You just have to be open minded and look failure straight in the eye. Failure is just part of learning outcome. Infact it is a ladder to success!

Having the knowledge that failure is just a lesson learnt goes a long way for the individual, also we should understand that while there is life there is hope and so more room for improvement and to succeed

No doubt that setting goals is a very important step but they should be realistic and achievable , so if we have good vision what we really want in this life we will get it .

Based on your explanation then a lot of people have just abandon the real purpose of going into a business which is always the satisfaction of customers and they are now concentrating on how can make profit. This is not the best at all.
Yes you got it right, entrepreneurs today only focus on making profit or expanding their business, which is everyone's dream but it should not be your only goal. Once it becomes your only goal, you might end up doing things that is not ethical or right in your business just so you can make profit.

true yet amusing,lol. There are various ways to earn on the forum as there are multiple options to choose from and earn from them. It is a great opportunity to have a forum like bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back