What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

We can work through the failures to set our goals. No body works for failure but if it comes we have to resist it and work against it. The only goal we have is to plans against failure and stand to defeat it.
It is good said , we don't work for failure but it could happens anyway , so we should be ready for it , so we can get many lessons to not reapet it again .

Yes we should always analyse our failures to know why we have made them , if we didn't we will make the same mistakes again and again , failures are good opportunities to learn .
It is very important to assess the situation that leads to failure. There lots of benefits from doing this. First you will be able to identify something that cause failure. And this will add to your experience.

Last edited:
I just want to avoid failures as much as I can , I already made lot of them so I hope that I already taken my lessons and now I want to enjoy my life without any troubles .

I just want to avoid failures as much as I can , I already made lot of them so I hope that I already taken my lessons and now I want to enjoy my life without any troubles .
This is actually the wish of everyone but you know these things in most cases no one actually plans for them, they just happens when we do not even expect them, just don't let your past experience make you loose hope.

You just have to be open minded and look failure straight in the eye. Failure is just part of learning outcome. Infact it is a ladder to success!
Yes. Failure is a part of our learning, and it leads us to success if we press on. I feel the first step navigating through failure is to realise where you had gotten it all wrong. Once you know the mistake, it is easier to restrategize, find better ways to make things work out well.

I have had failed ventures in the past but I always find inspiration in other people's success stories. Most successful people experience failures before finding success. The important thing is for us to acknowledge our mistakes and learn from them. As long as we are alive, we can all improve ourselves and do better the next time around. Failures also teach us to explore other opportunities which may turn out to be more worthwhile.

By always being motivated and keeping my heads up despite all the failures that I have experienced and using that experience as a lesson to improve myself and also by having a positive outlook in life. Everything happens for a reason and when you fail, you don't lose, you just learn.
Yes. It is advisable not to lose hope at times like that.
Most times it is not easy picking up after losing resources and experiencing business failure. Personally, at such times, i talk to people a lot in order to avoid falling into depression. The encouragement from people is what keeps me going.

When we fail , we sit down to do research in knowing their reason why we fail and tried to find solution to it and by trying to explore better opportunity to overtake and have victory over our failure.
Yes. It is advisable not to lose hope at times like that.
Most times it is not easy picking up after losing resources and experiencing business failure. Personally, at such times, i talk to people a lot in order to avoid falling into depression. The encouragement from people is what keeps me going.

So when you fail to reach your goals, here is the 6-step process you can use to bounce back higher:
  1. Failure is just your perception. ...
  2. Focus on what you can learn. ...
  3. Remember your dream. ...
  4. Recall your purpose and rediscover your passion. ...
  5. Plan and recalibrate. ...
  6. Take action and bounce back.

Failure is not the end of ones life neither does it determines your future, failure helps you to know where you need to sit up tight and your weaknesses, failure had really helped a lot
As far as growth is concerned failure is something that is always constant because it is from your mistakes that you learn how to correct them and progress from whatever thing that you failed from.

Failure is not the end of ones life neither does it determines your future, failure helps you to know where you need to sit up tight and your weaknesses, failure had really helped a lot
Failure is actually a very good motivator for those who understand how it works because it shows you the things that you did not do write in order for you to call them and boost your chance of success.

Failure is actually a very good motivator for those who understand how it works because it shows you the things that you did not do write in order for you to call them and boost your chance of success.
You can actually acheive a lot through failure and also set your goal in the process of making amend when you are trying to work through what makes you fail in business.
You can actually acheive a lot through failure and also set your goal in the process of making amend when you are trying to work through what makes you fail in business.

I don't really know how I do it , but I try as much as possible to make sure I achieved everything I am interested no matter the level of difficulties, it's not always easy to start.

It is very important to assess the situation that leads to failure. There lots of benefits from doing this. First you will be able to identify something that cause failure. And this will add to your experience.
Accessing the situation and knowing the reason why you failed in a business is very important , after knowing the reason for your failure , the best thing is to restrategise.

There is nothing I will do . No matter What May happen I still have to make sure I achieve my goal because that is the most important , Nothing for whatever reason will make me to lose interest in what I am interested to do.

One of the thing that can really help any individual is his ability to learn from his mistakes,and thenmake neccesary amends to fallstal any reoccurance in the future,but it is best to always learn from those that are ahead of us.

In everything I do, I am always expecting the worst especially when it has to do with making money online. It's having to many expectations that do bring lot of disappointments. This is actually the mindset I have when trading in he cryptocurrency market.
I set my goals after weighing so many factors and putting every possible situation or emergency into consideration.

It's very tough to work through failures. I have gone through this trauma and it is really a very difficult situation to deal with but with time, you will gradually overcome the situation. You don't just have to give up on your dreams.

You are on point, in business for example, you plan with respect to the resources and budget available, follow them with discipline and determination, by these you are on a clear path to achieving your goals.

Mistakes or setbacks will definitely occur, in a case like this, you restrategize by working on your lapses, then forge ahead.

As a business individual always put it on mind that you must come across failures, failure is a must in our businesses but the only way to handle it is by standing strong whenever it comes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back