What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

When we have failure in our life journey it is always necessary that we manage the little resources we have to make the best use of it because management is also one of the important quality of people who are business incline.

Thanks for this vital information. But the fact is that setting of a high goal can be sweet but execution could be remained and the whole thing will be messed up.

When we have failure in our life journey it is always necessary that we manage the little resources we have to make the best use of it because management is also one of the important quality of people who are business incline.
That is right. Managing the available resources well is a good step to waking up from failure. It could be raw materials used in the business or the skills of workers in it. You should manage them well and use it to mitigate the causes of failure.

To achieve all what your mind has been set on, you really need to be a fighter.. You'll fight for places. You really need to be more determined and give it your all. There's no place for rehearsal in this world. We live once
After failing at first , you feel dejected and down , and you think the world is crumbling on you , but you just need to think on how exactly what makes you fail and work on it, then start pursuing your goal and target again.

I started setting goals on small and achievable milestone. This is a way for me to quickly motivate myself into setting higher goals as Time goes On. I start small and grow big.

That is right. Managing the available resources well is a good step to waking up from failure. It could be raw materials used in the business or the skills of workers in it. You should manage them well and use it to mitigate the causes of failure.
Yes that is why it is always important for you to have good managers in your business because they will be the one to help you in a situation like this. Management is very important in any business one is going into.

Achievement indeed requires a lot of serious energy to make it happen. That can't be agued. Without such required deliberate effort of the business owner, achieving results or reaching your goal will be impossible

For motivation ,a person should focus on positive things in his life and have trust in himself :)
Well when it comes to setting goals I do not think that just focusing on positive thinking with Julie do the magic but focusing on positive thinking and also implementing logical and pragmatic solutions to those problems or challenges that comes your way.

I will work with the experience l encountered that lead to failure, to establish a better and reform ways to avert reoccurrence and also use the experience as a advantage on how the system work. Failure is an element of guide, through the walk of success.

Failing is actually certainly not completion of ones lifestyle neither performs it identifies your potential, failing assists you to understand where you have to rest up limited as well as your weak points, failing possessed truly assisted a great deal

I use to keep my head straight on the prize. I am my best motivator and I have to sail the boat despite the turbulence of the sea to its abode.

Looking back at my journey all the way right from the onset gives me motivations enough to keep going hoping that things will get settled someday. That's just the way or how best I can explain how I go through failure

You have actually said it all about management, management is not having it all, it is actually making use of the little resources you have and growing it into something much more, failure is not the end but a stepping stone, depending on how you look at it.

You have actually said it all about management, management is not having it all, it is actually making use of the little resources you have and growing it into something much more, failure is not the end but a stepping stone, depending on how you look at it.
Yes that is really true. If you are business incline you shouldn't give up on your dream easily because giving up in your dream means that you do not believe in what you want into. This is not the best option.

Yes that is really true. If you are business incline you shouldn't give up on your dream easily because giving up in your dream means that you do not believe in what you want into. This is not the best option.
Yes, it also means you do not believe in yourself as well. A person that believe in not just his or her dream but also in themselves, would find it hard to give up on anything they venture in no matter how difficult it seems.

I see and accept failure. I look it straight in the eye and take full responsibility. I see it as a necessary learning experience tool and not as a determinant factor to success.

I will work with the experience l encountered that lead to failure, to establish a better and reform ways to avert reoccurrence and also use the experience as a advantage on how the system work. Failure is an element of guide, through the walk of success.
Working with the experience you encountered that leads you to the failure at first and you have learned from your failure will lead you to success because you won't make the mistake again.

I believe every busineses is prone to failure at a particular point in time, so when I experience failure I simply see it as part of the business and then I restrategise so I can avoid that same failure in the future.

Yes, it also means you do not believe in yourself as well. A person that believe in not just his or her dream but also in themselves, would find it hard to give up on anything they venture in no matter how difficult it seems.
Well I know that is true but sometimes we should also think outside the box. there are some business that may not actually be successful and we need to understand this type of business and quit early to avoid being in debt.

What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.
I agree with you, running business is not easy some time you need to be calm and view the business from different perspective then gather enough energy to continue

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back