What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

When you fail to meet your objectives, the first thing you must realize is that failure is only a perspective. “Whether you believe you can or you can't, you are right,” Henry Ford famously stated. You must realize that there is no such thing as good or bad news; there is only news.

Failure is not the end of ones life neither does it determines your future, failure helps you to know where you need to sit up tight and your weaknesses, failure had really helped a lot
I have come to discover that failure is not the end of a man's life but rather a stepping stone to greatness so whenever I fell in whatever I do I take it as an opportunity to learn and improve in whatever I am doing so that I can become successful.

best way I motivated myself after failure is by reminding myself that I can fail stones but it's how I learn from that failure not to allow it repeats itself is what that matters. Nobody is not prone to failure but it's how we rise again and put the failure behind us that matters not the failure.

It is a very vital part of your personal life to always take record of all your activities and decisions in the cause of running your business, so that you can have something to fall back to when correcting past mistakes or failure

What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.

As far as I'm concerned failure serves as a lesson to anyone who actually experience that because you will have to learn a lesson through it in order to succeed the next time.

Most times it will be very difficult for you to set a goal when there is a failure in your business ,you have to follow the rules you have said before when you have difficulties in business or challenges.

For me I see failure as part of life's journey just like success.... Every human being at one point or the other has failed at something in his life.... Whenever I fail at a venture I try my best not to channel all my energy into beating myself up... I just take out time to find out the reason why I failed and then restrategize so I won't make a mistake twice

One of the ways to keep through the failure is to learn from your mistake and make this year to never repeat them. I usually write my goals in a book where I will be able to see it everyday to remind myself.

Whenever there is failure I will rise and pick different paths but still heading to the same direction and achievements, the most important thing for me is what I will be able to achieve and not really the path I am taking.

Thanks for your recommendation, I'll definitely check it out. I've learnt a lot from these people; one of which is the 25 minute work rule that allows me to work more effectively.
Thanks once again.

Whenever there is failure I will rise and pick different paths but still heading to the same direction and achievements, the most important thing for me is what I will be able to achieve and not really the path I am taking.
Working through failure by taking different part to solve the same mistakes you made is a good way of solving your problem , achieving a great deal by learning from your mistakes and taking another solution for it.

I find this quite motivating and inspiring. It is better to forge ahead with your goals and targets despite the failures you encounter on the way. I believe that one can still succeed with perseverance and focus.

Working through failure by taking different part to solve the same mistakes you made is a good way of solving your problem , achieving a great deal by learning from your mistakes and taking another solution for it.
Yes I always tried to do this, because failure will not be an hindrances is to my goal, even when we fail we still need to rise up and continue our journey of success, have you been able to achieve what you plan for last year ?

I give myself the impression that failure is the best lesson one can learn from in life , so i sit down and study the reason why i failed , find a way to solve my weakness and try to get a better result next time.

I find this quite motivating and inspiring. It is better to forge ahead with your goals and targets despite the failures you encounter on the way. I believe that one can still succeed with perseverance and focus.
Yes I agree with you , we just need to not give up and let déception sneak to our hearts but it is not easy to form this winning mindset but it is not impossible though .

Yes I agree with you , we just need to not give up and let déception sneak to our hearts but it is not easy to form this winning mindset but it is not impossible though .
I agree with you. Sometimes, bad experiences might happen and it might shatter all your resolve and confidence. You just to peservere without giving up easily.

The first step is to determine the causes of failure in the project. This will help you to avoid repeating the same mistake next time. The next thing is to come up with possible solution to the causes of the failure.

The first step is to determine the causes of failure in the project. This will help you to avoid repeating the same mistake next time. The next thing is to come up with possible solution to the causes of the failure.
Yes we should always analyse our failures to know why we have made them , if we didn't we will make the same mistakes again and again , failures are good opportunities to learn .

We can work through the failures to set our goals. No body works for failure but if it comes we have to resist it and work against it. The only goal we have is to plans against failure and stand to defeat it.

The best way I motivated myself after failure is by reminding myself that I can fail stones but it's how I learn from that failure not to allow it repeats itself is what that matters. Nobody is not prone to failure but it's how we rise again and put the failure behind us that matters not the failure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back