What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.

The best way I motivated myself after failure is by reminding myself that I can fail stones but it's how I learn from that failure not to allow it repeats itself is what that matters. Nobody is not prone to failure but it's how we rise again and put the failure behind us that matters not the failure.

Failure is not the end of ones life neither does it determines your future, failure helps you to know where you need to sit up tight and your weaknesses, failure had really helped a lot

Failures should be seen as stepping Stones to success ,at such one needs to evaluate the failure ,see what caused it and thus work on it.
The goal should be another motivation that will help the person keep up with the failure

Failure is not the end of someone you have to learn from mistakes and move on, failure helpe us to know where to sit or not, so we should learn from our mistakes

Honestly I kind of except to fail especially when I'm trying something that's hard to achieve. Of course I am working towards achieving that goal but I expect some failures along the way, so this way I am prepared for them

You are on point, in business for example, you plan with respect to the resources and budget available, follow them with discipline and determination, by these you are on a clear path to achieving your goals.

Mistakes or setbacks will definitely occur, in a case like this, you restrategize by working on your lapses, then forge ahead.

I overcome failures by accepting my mistakes. Evaluating what I have failed taking what happened as an apprenticeship so as not to commit them again and move on. The latter is the main thing, do not collapse and stop insisting, you have to try as many times as necessary.

How do work through the failure and setting your goal? Well to my understanding about life if you don't fail you can't succeed in business and other areas of life. When you fail you keep trying and get your focus right.

For me I see failure as part of life's journey just like success.... Every human being at one point or the other has failed at something in his life.... Whenever I fail at a venture I try my best not to channel all my energy into beating myself up... I just take out time to find out the reason why I failed and then restrategize so I won't make a mistake twice

What i believed is that who is not fal, will not raise up. But I can not repeat my mistake again, when ever cause the failure in my business i make research on it so that I will able to adjust my self and work on it. I usually to recorded my performance either good result or not.

motivation is always it
Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.
The process of setting goals helps you choose where you want to go in life. By knowing precisely what you want to achieve, you know where you have to concentrate your efforts. You'll also quickly spot the distractions that can, so easily, lead you astray.

A lot depends on what your goals are but let’s imagine it is to find your life’s purpose and achieve it.
Accep that you have already chosen your purpose, and you did that while you were still in the Spirit Realms/ Heavenly Realms. You passed your choices to God (by whatever Name you know this Spirit Energy). God then created a framework for your life that would enable you to achieve your goals.

I set goals that I can achieve. A goal without a means to achieve it is nothing but a dream. I try to be confident, consistent and focuses on what I want. If you are focused on what you want, you can't be distracted.
Through diligence and good planning your goal could become a reality.

A failure is part of our journey to success. Whenever I think about the future, I fear that I might be one day, a failure. But I remind myself that it's part of life. It also serves as my motivation. I will use that fear of failure to encourage myself to do better.

Most times i usually regret if i fail in a certain area and what i do is that i first check the reason for my failure , then i now find means on how prevent such from happening again , then i rewrite my goals and objective

Earning up to $5 daily has never been my lot so far in the game of online services. All I can say is the more skilled and professional you services looks the higher the money per day. Site like upwork, Fiverr and others reassure you of even earning more than $5 in a day. But it is hard work and dedication to your services that counts. Am currently working on improving my service too.
Post automatically merged:

Earning up to $5 daily has never been my lot so far in the game of online services. All I can say is the more skilled and professional you services looks the higher the money per day. Site like upwork, Fiverr and others reassure you of even earning more than $5 in a day. But it is hard work and dedication to your services that counts. Am currently working on improving my service too.

Sure, achievement requires harmony, hardwork, determination, and vision to succeed in your work or business endeavor. At some point their might be some failures in our business quest, but ability to stand strstrong and consistently pushing our business beyond the limit will bring that certain breakthrough.

If i consider my self i was the one who has not even trust on herself that i can do anything in life or i can start working online and doing something but believing on yourself that you can do but you have to take a step 1st
We have to face hard time than we will achieve the better result
We should remind our past to get something in future

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back