What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

Welcome! You have been invited by Tienda to join our community. Please click here to register.
Failure is not something we can see it as the end rather as an steeping block because it help you know where you need to improved yourself to achieve your goals.

What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.
Your title has two parts. The second part in a way kinda answers the first part. Because to work your way out of failure, you have to set goals. Smart goals for that matter. Gather all the lessons learned from the failure you got then try and set better or achievable goals in your next try. The trick is never to fail the same way twice.

In the journey of life there are successes, challenges,and failures. One should learn not only from one's failure but also from one's success. Learning from one's success makes one become more better and learning from one's failure makes it possible to avoid the same pitfalls.

the first step is acceptance, you have to accept that you have failed,when you fail and you see it as it is without appropriating blame you have overcome the problem and start seeing things on a wider perspective

For motivation ,a person should focus on positive things in his life and have trust in himself :)
Failure is actually a very bitter pill for anyone to swallow and the only way that we can move on from failure it always by having a positive mindset and after which we have this positive mindset we must have the mind to investigate our failure that is by evaluating our performance and after we have been able to identify what cause this failure is then we can try again and then we can better avoid this thing that causes the failures.

I usually try to set up my goals in such a way that they are ones that I can achieve and once that I can easily evaluate whenever I want to.

I always remember the saying that failure isn't necessarily when you fail but when you fail to rise. So my failure ain't that bad but failing again is my bad, so I have to learn from it and make progress
I think we have that line in our culture that it is important to stand up when you fall down which means failure is not a wall that would stop you. However, it would depend on the kind of failure. For me, failing in business twice is more than enough that now I prefer to just enjoy life and save my money in the bank.

Failure is not something we can see it as the end rather as an steeping block because it help you know where you need to improved yourself to achieve your goals.
Nobody in life evers thinks about failing or welcome failure at first, but if it happens and we decided to push forward , it gives us the sense of improvement knowing well that the same mistakes will never be repeated.

Everyone must understand that at a point in time, we fail. No one is very perfect. You may make some mistakes that will cost you some things in business but don't be down. Remind yourself the motive of starting the business

I think we have that line in our culture that it is important to stand up when you fall down which means failure is not a wall that would stop you. However, it would depend on the kind of failure. For me, failing in business twice is more than enough that now I prefer to just enjoy life and save my money in the bank.
Well, failing twice from the same mistake means that you did learn from your first time of failing. It just demands you make some improvements and not necessarily backing off

You need to carry out what we call competitor analysis and evaluation to determine why your business failed. Once the results are out in the form of weakness and threats, do well to work on them and likewise build on your business strengths and opportunities.

When it comes to failure, I try my best to work on the current possible solution if I have no choice. This is because most of the time you have no choice left in your life, so you would need to focus on the best solution possible.

To achieve all what your mind has been set on, you really need to be a fighter.. You'll fight for places. You really need to be more determined and give it your all. There's no place for rehearsal in this world. We live once

By always being motivated and keeping my heads up despite all the failures that I have experienced and using that experience as a lesson to improve myself and also by having a positive outlook in life. Everything happens for a reason and when you fail, you don't lose, you just learn.
The thing one need to understand about things that did'nt work whether in business or in your personal life,is that it should be seen as an event and not to be personalised,one should just learn from the experience and move on.

It is always very important to learn from your failures and i have experience you know that you will skyrocket your business. It is also good to be focused.

I don't set any goals towards failure ,this failure is really very very real,all that I know is that in these nature of existence ,you must failed ,we are all mortals ,we failed ,we make mistake ,and one thing I know is that this failure is inimitable ,something that you can't escape. from it .

Failure can take away alot from people especially those ones that have bloated ego. Failure is a necessary experience that facilitate success in the long run. It shapes your idea, and brings out the best in it. When you allow failure to kill every atom of Hope and perseverance in you, then you have indeed failed woefully. But picking up yourself and pushing on with the experience gained from failure, will bring a lot of greatness in you.

Failure can take away alot from people especially those ones that have bloated ego. Failure is a necessary experience that facilitate success in the long run. It shapes your idea, and brings out the best in it. When you allow failure to kill every atom of Hope and perseverance in you, then you have indeed failed woefully. But picking up yourself and pushing on with the experience gained from failure, will bring a lot of greatness in you.
I have a friend who fully believed in himself. When he started a business he was acting very confidently as if he is the master of his business. After a year when his business failed he was like a little boy lost. That was the time he admitted that he has weaknesses too. He did not try to recover his business.

I wanted o believe most of us do always minute our activities in business in the past before th business flailed. You take note of those decisions that you took that brought about the failure and not repeat them

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back