What's new

How do you imagine your life after you pension off?

Because I have not witnessed private institutions provide pensions to their employees, the same principle applies here.
This is why it's crucial to look for work in government organizations constantly.

You are expected to have a site business before you can retire, your pension will not take good care of your needs, you need to have another income streams coming in.

The way one plan his or her life now that will determine, how it will be in the future that is why there is a saying that says, it is better to work now and play later. So everything you do now, work hard on it to enjoy it later.
The way one plan his or her life now that will determine, how it will be in the future that is why there is a saying that says, it is better to work now and play later. So everything you do now, work hard on it to enjoy it later.

The issue of what to do with a pension is squarly dependent on the individual that is involve,for me personally i will take some time of rest and then use some part of the money to strenthened my business.

I do my best to work really hard now that I'm capable, and often times discipline myself just to get certain projects done. When I retire, all I see myself doing is havibg enough rest and spending time with my family and going on vacation regularly.

We are expected to have another income streams to take good care of ourselves if we retire, if you don't have a income streams you'll definitely suffer, you won't have enough to take good care of your needs.

Actually the end product of every labour, at the end you should be able to meet up to your daily needs and demands. it's my dreams to enjoy my labour after retirement without any more struggles or stress.

You are quite right , mostly life after retirement are always boring most especially for people who works in the midst of many people , they tend to get bored being alone when they retired , that's why some retiree prefer opening a small business to keep themself busy.
You're very right on this. that is why there are people who after retirement they always go to holidays. That is if you worked in the business environment that paid you good amount of money.

We see that life after pension can be very boring so the person don't have to stay at home doing nothing, you need to start up business that at least keep the person busy, so that you can start making money too.

But I think government workers pensioners and different from private workers pensioners. My Dad was a government before retiring and he's still collecting pension every months till even though he's old. It seems government workers pensioners collect pension for life time
that is one of the major advantages of working for a reputable company or working in the public sector. They will continue paying you until when you are no more.

my youthful age is to be able to sit down conviniently and enjoy my wealth after retiring and that's why i am doing all sort of available business because I still have the strength to run around ,
I want to have the feelings of being fulfilled after my retirement.

That's why you need to start saving you before you retire, if you don't save anything your pension alone will not take care of your needs, you also need to have a business.

i have not gotten to that stage yet, but i am currently planning my life in a way that by God's grace i would not have to depend on my pension to survive after i retire from active service either to my nation or a private firm.

Life after retirement will undoubtedly be boring, so I'll want to take on consulting positions that won't be too challenging but will keep me busy. I won't just want to go and do nothing in a nursing home.

I am probably going to be retired on the countryside and be doing some very little jobs and taking care of myself. I will also be having fun investing in some very low risk plays.

Where do you see yourself after you get pensioned off? Will you travel abroad? Or take a long rest?, will you hangout with your family?, or you even might work once again?
In my country you must save up for the pesion because pensions are very low in my country sadly so you have to save up it's not a bad things infact it's one of the best things you can do even better you can invest to make even more and then you can enjoy your life for at least a bit

My life after pension,what I will do, where I will go or stay is dependent on my life savings, my age and strength. If I am well fit to start another work I will and if I am financially boyant, leaving my country is not part of my plan ,I will stay and grow a family

I really don't know the exact thing i will do after i'm pensioned off, but one thing i know for sure is that i'm not working again after i'm pensioned off. I'll rest.

I will definitely be living a giod and healthy life because I am preparing fpr my retirement since i started working , I started my own business that I will come back to after retirement .

You are quite correct in saying that most retirees find life after retirement to be monotonous, especially if they worked in an environment where there were lots of people around. Because of this, some retirees choose to start a small business to keep themselves occupied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator