What's new

How do you imagine your life after you pension off?

Before you start collecting pension you must have worked for some years and attain a retirement age before you can think of that , but if you have not satisfy all of this condition you can't the pensionable.
Actually one have to work to a certain level in his or her job before he or she has to retired and then can receiving pension and if and only if he or she retires in a public sector.

Actually one have to work to a certain level in his or her job before he or she has to retired and then can receiving pension and if and only if he or she retires in a public sector.
Government institutions are basically the ones that are given pension to the workers in my country. I've not seen private institution do such in my country, and I'm looking forward to seeing one.

Government institutions are basically the ones that are given pension to the workers in my country. I've not seen private institution do such in my country, and I'm looking forward to seeing one.
The same thing is applicable here because I have not seen private institutions give pensions to their workers. This is why it is very necessary to always seek for employment in government institutions.

That is same with my country too, that is why most private institutions workers do try hard to have a side business or investment that will be able to keep them busy after retirement.

Well people have different ways of spending there pension simply because they knows the standard of there financial status. I will love to invest and hangout will come after.
Well people have different ways of spending there pension simply because they knows the standard of there financial status. I will love to invest and hangout will come after.

Personally I will just start an investment but mostly depends on the plans and preperations I have in my mind that will determine my next step. I haven't started planning for that yet.

Personally I will just start an investment but mostly depends on the plans and preperations I have in my mind that will determine my next step. I haven't started planning for that yet.
Before you retire there must be a plan on ground on what business you want to establish. It is not a thing you can just start to think abou immediately after you retired because you may end up making costly mistakes.

I think the time to plan more effectively for the future should be now, because it is never going to be too early to start. The future is far ahead and one should start planning , a good plans will definitely secure your future.

I am quite sure that I will never receive any pension because i do not work for any company at all. I work as a freelancer and freelancers in here do not get any kind of pension at all.

Before you retire there must be a plan on ground on what business you want to establish. It is not a thing you can just start to think abou immediately after you retired because you may end up making costly mistakes.
That is what I said. Most people will always have plans and preparation on what they have to do with their pension and immediately they receive their pension , they just went straight and venture into a business or building project or whatever other things depending on their plans .

That is what I said. Most people will always have plans and preparation on what they have to do with their pension and immediately they receive their pension , they just went straight and venture into a business or building project or whatever other things depending on their plans .
They must be planning on ground before you start talking about any business because it is highly needed.
This is exactly what most of the successful people does.

They must be planning on ground before you start talking about any business because it is highly needed.
This is exactly what most of the successful people does.
Yes , that is mainly for people that have interest to establish a business after retirement. Some people that have interest to engage in real estate business may not have to plan that much.

Well based on how hard I have been working and those various earnings opportunities that are coming my way, I always predict a bigger picture for my self in the future.

Well based on how hard I have been working and those various earnings opportunities that are coming my way, I always predict a bigger picture for my self in the future.
I am encouraged by your optimism. It is very good to trust in oneself because that is the only way to get to the top.
I'm also very optimistic that I will make lot of income online.

I wouldn't just be afraid of anything. As long as I have a stable employment and I also establish my business, I have so many things I will do to secure my future.

Well it is very good that you should plan your life very well before you get retired and even when you retired an depending on pension you should also make good use of the pension you're getting or else once it is off you won't like the outcome.

I wouldn't just be afraid of anything. As long as I have a stable employment and I also establish my business, I have so many things I will do to secure my future.
That is the most important priority of every man on Earth. Having a good plans and preparation concerning the future is a great way to happiness at old age.

Where do you see yourself after you get pensioned off? Will you travel abroad? Or take a long rest?, will you hangout with your family?, or you even might work once again?
I actually started savings into my pension the very moment I started working officially. I can say for the fact that the next year's to my pension will not be like a horror film.

After I've received my pension, I see myself touring the world and helping people through my humanitarian activities and organization as that is a long term dream for me. Basically travel and help others.

If I get my pension, I will set up a business that will be bringing money every years. After establishing the company, I will book my flight ticket to some european countries.

How you plan your life while you're working will determine how you will live even when you have retire, that's why it's very good to invest for future use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator