What's new

How do you imagine your life after you pension off?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Where do you see yourself after you get pensioned off? Will you travel abroad? Or take a long rest?, will you hangout with your family?, or you even might work once again?

The reasin why i am working hard right now in my youthful age is to be able to sit down conviniently and enjoy my wealth after retiring and that's why i am doing all sort of available business because I still have the strength to run around ,
I want to have the feelings of being fulfilled after my retirement.

Life after retirement is definitely boring and that is why I am going to want to pick up consultancy roles which are not going to be difficult but then it is going to keep me going. I will not just want to go and sit down in a retirement home doing nothing.

You are quite right , mostly life after retirement are always boring most especially for people who works in the midst of many people , they tend to get bored being alone when they retired , that's why some retiree prefer opening a small business to keep themself busy.

I do not think I am going to stress myself so much and doing any kind of hard labour as my health is going to be my ultimate concern at that time. I will just try to pick up something very easy like a teaching job.

Probably going to be spending a lot of my time enjoying the things that I did not have the benefit of doing when I was working and also be traveling around the world.

I will find things to do and ways to just be active and invested in my community. Maybe some church or charity work, I will join some clubs or something. I don't like the concept of retirement where you just sit around all day doing nothing.

I have been preparing a good life for myself after retirement and that includes touring around the world and chilling with my families , and that's the exact reason why i am working hard at the moment.

Where do you see yourself after you get pensioned off? Will you travel abroad? Or take a long rest?, will you hangout with your family?, or you even might work once again?
One of the things that i always advice most persons that are into salary,is that they should as a mark of urgency try as much as possible to set up a business that will be running while in active service,so that the can fall back to it after retirement.

I will established my company and I appointed people to be in charge of it, while I will be traveling around to see the some of the nicest place I have read about. Before I retire, I will make sure I conclude all plan to establish my own company.

Planing for the future is very important in life when you are working and that's the main reason why you need to get your future secured by planning ahead for your retirement .

Planing for the future is very important in life when you are working and that's the main reason why you need to get your future secured by planning ahead for your retirement .
It is very important and very necessary for you to plan for your future , this is why it is now that you should start saving certain percentage for your future.

It is very important and very necessary for you to plan for your future , this is why it is now that you should start saving certain percentage for your future.
I think the time to plan more effectively for the future should be now, because it is never going to be too early to start. The future is far ahead and one should start planning , a good plans will definitely secure your future.

But I think government workers pensioners and different from private workers pensioners. My Dad was a government before retiring and he's still collecting pension every months till even though he's old. It seems government workers pensioners collect pension for life time

I see myself living a very peaceful life, without any diseases or disability. Just enjoying life and doing good pending when God decides to call me home. I'll leave very good legacies behind by that time .

I think the time to plan more effectively for the future should be now, because it is never going to be too early to start. The future is far ahead and one should start planning , a good plans will definitely secure your future.
You should start planning now for the future . You will stand to gain a lot of things and you will be at an advantage because by the time the future arrives you would just be financially free.

You should start planning now for the future . You will stand to gain a lot of things and you will be at an advantage because by the time the future arrives you would just be financially free.
The advantages of starting early to adopt a strategy or the payment system to secure your future is very enormous, because it will help you in a long way to doing great things in the future when you have retired from work.

The advantages of starting early to adopt a strategy or the payment system to secure your future is very enormous, because it will help you in a long way to doing great things in the future when you have retired from work.
It is very important that you should start early to begin to save for your future because it's going to be an advantage for you at the end because you have enough to fall back on.

Well I haven't started collecting pension yet but those people that do collect pension and plan well by investing and doing business even when the pension is off he or she will not find any difficulties in the future.

Well I haven't started collecting pension yet but those people that do collect pension and plan well by investing and doing business even when the pension is off he or she will not find any difficulties in the future.
Before you start collecting pension you must have worked for some years and attain a retirement age before you can think of that , but if you have not satisfy all of this condition you can't the pensionable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator